• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 184 of 184 ... 179 182 183 184
    Results 1,831 to 1,835 of 1835

Thread: The End‎'s - Trading journal

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2659 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,822 Times in 2,351 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The End     
      Good morning or Good evening mates , this is the final day in our trading week so we want to make it good like most of the week , except the two positions of Eur / Chf of course

before i forward to my new position this is an update of my previous , as you can see from the screen below in my quote you will find that i have bought it yesterday and this is what is running now on the chart , i am running with + 50 pips profits with the Aud / Cad this is great for me from this small like pair

now i have decided to buy the Nzd / Usd , since the dollar now seems to be weak against most of the other currencies and since there is a current bullish move after bouncing from the support level 0.6482 and the drawn trend line has been broken too i have chosen this support to be my stop lose in case of being broken with a more minimum stop lose number nearly 40 pips compared with other pairs with the same available chances , this is why i have chosen the Nzd / Usd , my taking profits points are represented by the following resistance levels on the chart which starts by 0.6571

Good morning The End my friend. what i think about NZDUSD is that it will try to move upward today as i see an up signal on H4 chart and t will face nearby SMA 50 first in order to be able to break higher and if it succeed then it will face SMA 100 as a resistance. And looking at daily chart i also see an up signal is formed so holding buy position for few days can be profitable for you. Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can get a good profit today.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

FxBD (Today), malik999 (Today), The End (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5727 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,911 Times in 2,449 Posts

Good morning or Good evening mates , this is the final day in our trading week so we want to make it good like most of the week , except the two positions of Eur / Chf of course

before i forward to my new position this is an update of my previous , as you can see from the screen below in my quote you will find that i have bought it yesterday and this is what is running now on the chart , i am running with + 50 pips profits with the Aud / Cad this is great for me from this small like pair

now i have decided to buy the Nzd / Usd , since the dollar now seems to be weak against most of the other currencies and since there is a current bullish move after bouncing from the support level 0.6482 and the drawn trend line has been broken too i have chosen this support to be my stop lose in case of being broken with a more minimum stop lose number nearly 40 pips compared with other pairs with the same available chances , this is why i have chosen the Nzd / Usd , my taking profits points are represented by the following resistance levels on the chart which starts by 0.6571

[img][/img]
      very good to know you that you are making 50+ pips profit with your running trade but i said once again that if you show the screenshot of your trade which will be much easy for us to comments here. Obviously you are talking about so many pairs right now, i can say about EURCHF seen totally bearish condition in H1 chart and there is some fundamental news will release in London session then we can get a clear market trend of it.

In H1 chart i can see a long bullish trend also formed for NZDUSD and the move i already done and we can see resistance level at 0.6529 and if that is break in this move then we can think about buying otherwise short selling is much suitable decision right now.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

malik999 (Today), The End (Today)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999 has much to be proud of malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      190 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,494 Times in 464 Posts

Hi dear wait with patient to get complete the flag pattern, once the flag gets completed on NZD USD only then enter into the market for long position.
      Otherwise it is dangerous to enter hair at the current price.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

jakjak (Today), The End (Today)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Happy

jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak has a reputation beyond repute jakjak's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      602 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,487 Times in 1,410 Posts

The price is finding the first support at 0.6461 and the next support is at 0.6438 The price is finding the first resistance at 0.6511 and the next resistance is at 0.6533 I predict price will be continued falling today. The first target is the level 0.6436 After fixing below the first target, then price will go to the level of 0.6520 will become the next one. we need looking fundamental news to get clear signal, dont be overconfidence in our trading. this market is very dangerous for us. Keep apply our trading rules.
      Trading recommendations for trading : Open Sell
      According to the current scenario I would like to recommend you to keep an eye on support and resistance levels of the market and also dont forget to use the proper money management. Have a great and profitable trading everyday

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jakjak For This Useful Post:

The End (Today)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6644 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,681 Times in 3,583 Posts

Of course, the usd has turned weak and that would be good for the buyers of the nzdusd currency pair. The technical formations are also in line with this bullish view of the market. The daily chart has both the bollinger binds and the commodity channels index in buy mode. Such a set-up should deliver good returns.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

Reply to thread
    Page 184 of 184 ... 179 182 183 184