This section is growing wonderfully and we all want to thank you to the members who are participating in to make it such a great place. As it is growing, we are getting more post from thread owners but also from other members in each journal. In an attempt to make it easy to read the updates from the journal owners this thread was made.
So what will we do in this thread is:
1. if you are a journal owner then you should post a link to your post in this thread. Here's how to get the link from your post:
Go to the right side of your post
Right-click the post number and then get the link
2. Only post here the link of your post but only if the post contain one of these:
* chart analysis/explanation (you can post analysis of the instrument that you will trade or pairs that you don't trade too)
* updates of your trade (floating profit/loss)
* result of your trade
If your post in your thread only contain replies to other member without one of those 3 things above then do not post your link in here. We only want to read important post in your thread.
3. Make sure to post here only the links that you posted on your trading journal. If you post in trading journal that you do not own then you can't post it here. The goal of this is to make this section more arranged and neat and also to popularize your own thread not other people's thread.
4. Make sure to only post here the links that you posted in the trading journal section. If you post in other section like in Live Trading Discussion then don't post the link in here.
5. Make sure to only post the link of the post that you made today. If the post was made yesterday then do not post it here. We want fresh new updates not old post.
This effort is for making our place here in trading journal much better and more valuable because people want to see stuff that can motivate them or that they can learn from. You can still chit chat with other members in this section but don't post the link of those kinds of post in here. However, if your chat chat post also contain one of the 3 content above then you can post the link in here.
We hope for your cooperation!
PS: Let's appreciate each other's effort to make this section much better
Thread owners are encouraged to visit each other's thread instead of just giving thanks in this thread.
We want to build a community, a strong one, with real traders!