• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7

Thread: Which Is Better - Saving Money In Banks Or Investing In Forex?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4781 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,158 Times in 899 Posts

Default Re: Which Is Better - Saving Money In Banks Or Investing In Forex?

I cannot advice anyone that I know that they should either invest in the forex market without due diligence, there is advantage of either deciding that you want to give the banks your money for safe keeping or making the ultimate decision of taking that same money and put in the forex market, when you trade there are risks to be considered.

But with a commercial or investment bank you don't have enough risk to be bothered abou, the Challenge is how is whether you will make money from that amount that had been left dormant in the bank, your way of earning is based on what you are willing to stand ad a risk, that is what differentiates people.

2. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      578 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,554 Times in 901 Posts

Let me first talk about investing money in general or saving it in banks where I think the best investment in any commercial field so you can benefit from it in increasing your sources of income because this time needs to increase income over time as prices of services and living increase.
      As for investing the money in Forex, I do not support this decision because Forex is not the stable market that you can invest through and profit without risk. Forex is a high risk market and you may lose all your money in one day. Imagine you invest your money in Forex on a day like the previous week when the yen pairs dropped hundreds of points in moments.
      Do you imagine the risk of your money that you need in your life?
      It is certainly a great risk so you should invest the money you do not need in your life.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,109 Times in 742 Posts

Honestly both is a very good way to save money but i think the choice we make base on this will be determine by what our target is, for example if our goals is to just put the money for safety, without the aim to want the money to increase in value, then saving in the bank is the best option we can get any where, because our money is safe and is not expose to any problem.

But as an investor, i think the best place to put our money is in the Forex market, because there is possibility that the money will increase in amount,and its not even necessary that we are the one to trade by ourselves we can just invest in some highly professional traders.
      so for investor minded person, forex is the best.

5. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      505 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,160 Times in 468 Posts

With the knowledge that I have about the forex market right now, I will never ask anyone to save money in the bank because they will do business with it and at the end of the day they will give you peanuts as profits, savings that is kept in the bank should be for domestic use and not because you are expecting that something will come from it.

The Forex market is where we should put our money, but before this can be done, we must take learning very seriously and deliberately because that is the basic foundation that will ensure that we don't lose our money, investment that is made into the forex market and done with knowledge is better than banks interests.
      Divergence: How I trade it

7. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Relaxed

lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      406 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,512 Times in 588 Posts

Two types of people exists in this world, those that have aggressive approaches to doing things and the other category that has a very Conservative approach to life, generally speaking, when someone is more comfortable with leaving his money in the bank, it only means that the individual is scared of taking risks there is safety on the banks but you cannot be waiting to make money from the money deposited because there is no serious investment.

On the other hand, we have people that are willing to take risks that is well calculated, hence instead of leaving the cash idle in the bank, they would rather make a small investment in the forex business, after they have seen the effect, they will now put in more money as they are led to do so.

9. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is no doubt that saving money in banks is quiet safe than investing in Forex market where as forex is the most risky and difficult business in the world and if you invest your capital in forex then there is the possibility to lose your capital. Beside this, you can invest in forex market if you have idle money and you have to take small risk with following good money management rules with long term trading strategy which can help you to success. Otherewise there is no safety to invest money in the forex market where as this market moves and becomes very volatile upto 1000 pips in a day which is not becomes in Banks because every years there will save some interest money in your saving money. Beside this, before invest in the forex market one should must learn perfectly the knowledge of trading skillsa and strategy about forex.

Where am I?
      I am:
      Buzzed

kimohelmi is an unknown quantity at this point kimohelmi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Each have it's advantages and disadvantages and also depends on regions and capital.

For example In Egypt banks offers a huge interest rate of 17% on yearly basis which paid in your current account every 3 months without any risk on your capital, While in USA you can get only 2.5% yearly.

So if you have let's say 100,000 EGP and will save it in an Egyptian bank you will get an interest of 4,250 EGP every 3 months while you will get only 625 USD every 3 months if you save your money in a USA bank.

But keep in mind that saving in banks means your money is safe while in FOREX market it's not save at all and you can lose a big amount if you are not good enough at trading.

The best choose for me is to separate your capital, open a saving account in a country that offers a high interest fee with some of your capital and trade with the rest with the minimum risk you can.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Shollybright is just really nice Shollybright is just really nice Shollybright is just really nice Shollybright is just really nice Shollybright is just really nice Shollybright's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      193 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well I think both are good, but it depends on the individual involved and their circumstances. In some cases, it is advisable to invest our money rather than saving them in banks. Some years back, when money is saved in the banks, they attract additional interests every month, this is the way banks used to compensate their clients for banking with them. But nowadays, the reverse is the case. Banks charge clients and deduct money from their accounts every month for helping them to keep their money. This amount varies from banks to banks though.

That being said, if the person is well knowledgeable about forex trading, and he is very skillful, then they can go ahead and invest in forex market. But if not, it is not wise to invest all our money in Forex if we are not yet mastered the skill, we must apply the technique of money management in this case. A part of the money may be invested into Forex while the remaining be kept in the bank. And when the profits come from Forex, we can either reinvest or save the profits to banks, and then keep the process going. This is my opinion.

Reply to thread
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 5 6 7