Reply to thread
Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6

Thread: Depression

1. #51 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Earie     
    I think if its a national level economic depression, it has very negative consequences, on both the financial status and the mental health of the country's citizens. Its overall depressing because there isn't much economic activity and things slow down.
    Oh yeah, its terrible when its on national level. A lot of people lose their jobs, their mortgages default and there is a significant slow down in economic activity. No one knows when things will improve so they all start saving whatever money they have, which in turn slows down the economy further.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #52 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Earie will become famous soon enough Earie's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    Oh yeah, its terrible when its on national level. A lot of people lose their jobs, their mortgages default and there is a significant slow down in economic activity. No one knows when things will improve so they all start saving whatever money they have, which in turn slows down the economy further.
    Exactly. That is what was being predicted at the start of this pandemic but luckily, the fall back from the pandemic wasn't that significant. The world has slowly started to recover and the demand for trade is at an all time high, despite the various lockdowns around the globe. We are no where near an economic depression I think.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #53 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Exactly. That is what was being predicted at the start of this pandemic but luckily, the fall back from the pandemic wasn't that significant. The world has slowly started to recover and the demand for trade is at an all time high, despite the various lockdowns around the globe. We are no where near an economic depression I think.
    Yeah you are right. There have been some occasional hiccups and breakouts in different part of the world but that hasn't completely disrupted the world economy, as it happened in March 2020 when the COVID first started. Let's just hope that it improves overall.

4. #54 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Caprice     
    Yeah you are right. There have been some occasional hiccups and breakouts in different part of the world but that hasn't completely disrupted the world economy, as it happened in March 2020 when the COVID first started. Let's just hope that it improves overall.
    Yeah, 2008 was a disaster as the entire system was collapsing after fall of Lehmann Brothers. Governments had to intervene to stop this from spiralling out of control completely. They had to bailout banks/insurance providers to restore consumer confidence.

5. #55 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yeah, 2008 was a disaster as the entire system was collapsing after fall of Lehmann Brothers. Governments had to intervene to stop this from spiralling out of control completely. They had to bailout banks/insurance providers to restore consumer confidence.
    Yeah, not only Lehmann Brothers, every major institution out there was facing this major crises and was on the verge of collapse. I saw this documentary where they were explaining as to how UK government black listed the Iceland bank because it couldn't manage to pay the investments from Brits there due to the crises. The entire system was on the verge of collapsing.

6. #56 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
    Yeah, not only Lehmann Brothers, every major institution out there was facing this major crises and was on the verge of collapse. I saw this documentary where they were explaining as to how UK government black listed the Iceland bank because it couldn't manage to pay the investments from Brits there due to the crises. The entire system was on the verge of collapsing.
    I heard that too from someone. I think every country at that time was trying to save its own people from the crises. USA government intervened to save AIG and other major USA listed companies and I think UK government also spent a lot of money to bring the struggling companies back to their feet, else it could have been much worst.

7. #57 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Greta     
    I heard that too from someone. I think every country at that time was trying to save its own people from the crises. USA government intervened to save AIG and other major USA listed companies and I think UK government also spent a lot of money to bring the struggling companies back to their feet, else it could have been much worst.
    Not on AIG, they intervened to save many automotive manufacturers, including Tesla, General Motors and Ford. If their Government wouldn't have intervened, these companies won't have survived the crisis. Thankfully, we came out of that situation and are not living in the same economic uncertainty.

8. #58 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice is a glorious beacon of light Caprice's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Not on AIG, they intervened to save many automotive manufacturers, including Tesla, General Motors and Ford. If their Government wouldn't have intervened, these companies won't have survived the crisis. Thankfully, we came out of that situation and are not living in the same economic uncertainty.
    Yeah, I believe those loans and bailout packages help these major corporations to stand back on their feet and help their employees keep their jobs. If bailout packages weren't administered, a lot of people would have lost their jobs and the country's economy would have suffered a lot.

Reply to thread
Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6