• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: What do you know about Murry lines?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7075 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,143 Times in 2,225 Posts

Default What do you know about Murry lines?

Murry lines is a very good way for trading and it depend on resistance lines and support lines in trading and i will attach its indicator if any one want to use it .

Some times i use it in my trading but it have some disadvantages as the change in its lines when the market move up or down for more pips .

and you can see it from the following photo :

Attached Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to elssayed For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-13-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7809 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,814 Times in 3,505 Posts

I feel you are taking about the murry mathline strategy and indicator ,actually its a kind of price action indicator which is having several variables and pivots so that the overbought and oversold territory can be pointed out very easily ,actually it is based on the Gann theory ,it is used basically to measure the buy sell conditions of several types of harmonic rhthyms which can be created during the market movement .

There are different portion in the murry lines ( Total of eight ) from where the normal trading area,consolidation area and premium trading area can be traced out .I personally feel that its the advanced part of the simple pivot indicator,though nowadays me not using so much but if we can blend with the candlestick pattern ,we can get accurate nice result.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (05-13-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,025 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elssayed     
      Murry lines is a very good way for trading and it depend on resistance lines and support lines in trading and i will attach its indicator if any one want to use it .

Some times i use it in my trading but it have some disadvantages as the change in its lines when the market move up or down for more pips .

and you can see it from the following photo :

The indicator looks good but I really never tried it before. So how does it work?
      Do you have any example on how to trade using this indcator?
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I had already been using indicators murry lines. It's just that I really don't know how to use it so indikato murry correctly. so as long as I do my forex trading rarely get the profit. in fact I almost give up doing forex trading because of a mistake in analyzing the use indicator murry lines. I subsequently changed with other indicators.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Jhumur akter is an unknown quantity at this point Jhumur akter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Murry lines is a very nice way for trading and it depend on resistance lines and supper lines in trading. actuall its a kind of rice action indication. it's used basucally to measure the buy or sell conditions theory. wich can be created during the marketd movement.

Reply to thread