• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Which account type do you think is the best for trading - ECN or non ECN?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Okuteq is a jewel in the rough Okuteq is a jewel in the rough Okuteq is a jewel in the rough Okuteq is a jewel in the rough Okuteq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Which account type do you think is the best for trading - ECN or non ECN? The Electronic Communications Network brokers are better because they carry different advantages that we cannot find with the non electronic communications network forex brokers examine what you want from the market and select the best broker because they would give you very many things that cannot be found especially with the market makers, when we trade with the electronic communications network, we have smaller spread which means we don't have to bother with trading and making losses easily because the spread is there to help us, when you have done that, then you will see how that trading with an ECN based account is better on many regards.

2. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1357 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think all account is best if anyone can make well trading. but if anyone do not make good trade he will make loss for al account. Account can not save him. But if we use ECN account here we can trade with low spread and without ECN account we can face High spread for trading. the main difference two account is low spread and high spread. Basically I do not consider ECN or Non ECN account for trading. I believe in good trading. if we make good trade then low spread and high spread do not make any fact. We need trust broker which will support us well. Beside this we need best service which a trader helps lot to make good trade.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4