• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Why we choose MT5 Forum and InstaForex Broker?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,025 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      Mt5 is a great place to meet good people and good traders, here we can learn forex from each others, and it's also a great apportunity to get a bonus to start trading with one of the best brokers which is instaforex.
      Yes, I agree with you. Previously people only say that this forum is the worst and the broker is the worst but after being here for several months I know that is not true.
      Some people do get ban from this forum but it's because they violate the rules and also people get into trouble because they don't treat the bonus account as instructed.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

cambiste (06-15-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      Yes, I agree with you. Previously people only say that this forum is the worst and the broker is the worst but after being here for several months I know that is not true.
      Some people do get ban from this forum but it's because they violate the rules and also people get into trouble because they don't treat the bonus account as instructed.
      Maybe some dishonest members are cheating to get bonus and they use their bonus unfairly so thei get banned from MT5 and they get their trading accounts disabled by instaforex , so they start their negative campaign agains the forum and the broker.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (06-18-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,973 Times in 5,198 Posts

There is nothing to hide, I** and MT5 Forum give amazing opportunity to everyone to start this business. So those that have found this place are in good place and given amazing opportunity to start from nothing and become something in probably most rewarding and most opportunistic business.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (06-21-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (06-18-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      There is nothing to hide, I** and MT5 Forum give amazing opportunity to everyone to start this business. So those that have found this place are in good place and given amazing opportunity to start from nothing and become something in probably most rewarding and most opportunistic business.
      I don't know why people say negative things about instaforex while many mt5 members are sharing bonus payment proof from mt5 and profits payment proof from instaforex. There's no broker in the world that offers such an opportunity for new traders to start their business without invisting anything.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,349 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      I don't know why people say negative things about instaforex while many mt5 members are sharing bonus payment proof from mt5 and profits payment proof from instaforex. There's no broker in the world that offers such an opportunity for new traders to start their business without invisting anything.
      Unfortunately when a trader who uses the bonus granted by MT5 and Instaforex doesn't follow the rules, he may get a ban or cancellation of profits made through the bonus. I can understand how it hurts when you lose all your profits because of a mistake but this the rule, so before starting blaming the broker, the bonus user have to recheck the bonus agreement!

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Passionate Pisces (07-18-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I haven't seen other brokers giving a bonus opportunity like instaforex and mt5 forum. It is a great opportunity for us traders who want to get in Forex but don't have enough capital.

11. The following 2 users say Thank You to time void for this useful post.

azmassi (07-20-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,349 Times in 4,690 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by time void     
      I haven't seen other brokers giving a bonus opportunity like instaforex and mt5 forum. It is a great opportunity for us traders who want to get in Forex but don't have enough capital.
      Even those who have capital to invest in forex can still use mt5 forum as a place to meet and know new traders to learn and teach others, mt( is a great place and I think it's the best forex community. For those who don't have money, theycan learn here and earn a starting capital , hit two birds with one stone

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The main reason for joining MT5 is that there is no spam or fraud on this forum and they really pays to their user who works on the forum. MT5 forum is really good to earn handsome amount of money as well. Thanks

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1 has a spectacular aura about fxlearner1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      248 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo     
      Why we choose and love MT5 forum and InstaForex broker?
      As far as answer to your question cited above is concerned I would mention a reply that i Chose Instaforex as my brokerage house for Forex Trading as i have seen it the best broker. Instaforex is well committed to its traders welfare. As it offers all of us an opportunity to grow our capital by working and learning at mt5 forum. Which no other broker has to offer. Instaforex offers us 67% of its earnings to be stable at Forex market. Which is the really best part of its offers and dedications.
      "**Earn Pips and Keep the Pips.One day you will master the market"

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Switithe will become famous soon enough Switithe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The main reason behind choosing mt5 forum is that they gave us a great opportunity to learn and earn they give us free bonus for which we can trade and earn real profit. the other good factor is that we have so many senior traders who have their journal from where we can learn alot on daily basis.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3