• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Why we choose MT5 Forum and InstaForex Broker?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are various reasons for me to choose MT5 Forum. Firstly, its a great platform to meet people from different backgrounds coming together for a same cause i.e. to share their knowledge and learn about Forex Trading. Secondly, its a great way to make some starting capital for Forex trading by sharing your knowledge. Finally, it also acts like a platform to discipline your trading because when you post about your predictions and the reasons behind your trades, it makes you more disciplined.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Jimi874755 is a name known to all Jimi874755 is a name known to all Jimi874755 is a name known to all Jimi874755 is a name known to all Jimi874755 is a name known to all Jimi874755 is a name known to all Jimi874755's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      496 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many people want to start Forex trading but they can not start due to lack of lack of calital. This mt5 forum is best option for them to start business. When they comes to know that there is a method that they can start trading without investment definitely they rushed to this forum. Another reason that I think is a big reason that this forum is a source of knowledge also and members of this forum get basic knowledge and learn new strategies from senior and expert traders.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Twouch will become famous soon enough Twouch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loveyo     
      Why we choose and love MT5 forum and InstaForex broker?
      Because they are the only who offers the bonus program in such a big variety that no one can ever think about it. They are giving bonus to every new user who join the forum or join the broker, and well trusted broker thats why every trader who wants to trade with the bonus join the forum. Since day one when I join this forum I got good amount of bonus and I trade and make money without any problem.

Thankyou to mt5 forum administration and the sponsor Instaforex.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I chose to trade forex at InstaForex with a bonus posting on the MT5 forum because in this way I can learn trading using free capital that InstaForex provides for our training in analyzing forex market movements. As a beginner trader we will be very scared to trade forex with funds what we have at the moment. With the post capital we can trade without making a deposit because we can already get a bonus for trading, only the benefits that we can take from the bonus post. While the bonus posts that we get cannot be withdrawn. .

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jimi874755     
      Many people want to start Forex trading but they can not start due to lack of lack of calital. This mt5 forum is best option for them to start business. When they comes to know that there is a method that they can start trading without investment definitely they rushed to this forum. Another reason that I think is a big reason that this forum is a source of knowledge also and members of this forum get basic knowledge and learn new strategies from senior and expert traders.
      Exactly. That is one of the most important reason for people to join MT5 Forum. The opportunity to trade without risking your own money is a blessing. I have joined this forum for the same reason. Although I have experience, still having free money to trade is a great way to practice and make some extra profit without taking any financial risk. Even if we lose, its just the money that didn't come out of our pocket. So its a win win for traders. In addition, its also a great learning platform to work on our trading strategy.
      Last edited by Passionate Pisces; 05-01-2019 at 07:31 AM.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3