• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: If broker is reporting loss, will you withdraw your money from it?

1. #11 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Powter is an unknown quantity at this point Powter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mostly, few brokers will be able to publicize their losses. But, I see every FXCM is brave enough to say its loss in 2015

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Powter For This Useful Post:

Layla53 (01-16-2020)

3. #12 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3072 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,066 Times in 2,038 Posts

Honestly itís hard to say but if a broker is not having guaranteed for investors, I will not take a moment to withdraw my funds. But of course, it is so important for one to trust the broker he works with. Itís too hard to trade well if you have tension about the broker you are working with.

4. #13 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

gunarko is on a distinguished road gunarko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      Some times I read about brokers who lost money due to various things but one thing came to mind when I read this kind of news....

What if the broker is the one that you are currently using? Will you immediately withdraw all your money from that broker or what?

Tell us your answer!

broker is a large investment company. they must have big capital reserves too.
      the characteristics of a broker going bankrupt are they will give a massive bonus on their promotion
      besides it is very difficult to withdraw our money when we want to withdraw our money to a local bank takes a long time and is complicated
      You certainly will not be able to withdraw your funds because the broker is indeed planning to deceive its members
      better to use a trusted broker, if we use a broker that is not yet well-known, use a small amount of funds to avoid fraud

5. #14 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Lonely

Hammad53531 has a spectacular aura about Hammad53531 has a spectacular aura about Hammad53531's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      Some times I read about brokers who lost money due to various things but one thing came to mind when I read this kind of news....

What if the broker is the one that you are currently using? Will you immediately withdraw all your money from that broker or what?

Tell us your answer!
      Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right if some broker give us every time loss. We have to to leave that kind of broker because in these days the Forex trading is going popular and famous. There are many companies came. They are only a fake companies and taking the the money of people and ran away.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hammad53531 For This Useful Post:

Layla53 (01-16-2020)

7. #15 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Cool

Umair5 is an unknown quantity at this point Umair5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very panic question. No one like this situation. But this is not right to withdraw all money if once broker report loss. May be it depends on the condition. I will give one more chance to stable the broker.

8. Dragon
    9. #16 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It depends upon how long I have been trading with the broker and how reputable the broker is. If itís a new broker, I would immediately withdraw my money. In my case, I trade with Insta Forex and its been with us for more than a decade. They have even survived the Global Financial Crisis of 2008 where other brokers went broke. I am pretty confident in their abilities and I wonít withdraw my money.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2