• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: If broker is reporting loss, will you withdraw your money from it?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,020 Times in 411 Posts

Default If broker is reporting loss, will you withdraw your money from it?

Some times I read about brokers who lost money due to various things but one thing came to mind when I read this kind of news....

What if the broker is the one that you are currently using? Will you immediately withdraw all your money from that broker or what?

Tell us your answer!
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

cambiste (06-15-2018), dzin4aans (05-18-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is very scary question from you. I think nobody want o t lost their money in the broker. If there is a news that broker is losing money then it can create panic
      But loss don't mean the broker is going away forever, with improvement by the inside of the company it will be better again.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

cambiste (06-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans has a reputation beyond repute dzin4aans's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3444 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,907 Times in 5,195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      Some times I read about brokers who lost money due to various things but one thing came to mind when I read this kind of news....

What if the broker is the one that you are currently using? Will you immediately withdraw all your money from that broker or what?

Tell us your answer!
      There were bad times for brokers when Swiss Franc crash happened in 2015, where many brokers lost a lot of money and reported quite some losses but most of them are still working so Its definitely not the main reason why you should shift away from that broker. However there are things like whether they are properly regulated, why the losses happened and how broker will deal with them - those you need to find quick before making that important decision.

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to dzin4aans for this useful post.

cambiste (06-15-2018), Unregistered (2)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

nomaden is on a distinguished road nomaden's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If a broker is reporting a loss it's still not a big problem, but if the loss keep happening many times then you really should be worried.
      Some brokers will just shut their operations and you will lose your money that is why it's better to use a broker with strong financial back up.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nomaden For This Useful Post:

cambiste (06-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If your broker is regulated under a strong and a big regulatory autority you've nothing to worry about but if it'd not the case then it'd be better to be careful, that's why we have to choose the right broker before depositing anything at a broker.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

lotfitm is on a distinguished road lotfitm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     

Tell us your answer!
      The Broker must keep the client's mony in an Account on its own Because the Company's funds should not retain Client funds with company funds

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Cheeky

faheemali01 will become famous soon enough faheemali01's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      27 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is the fact that no one wants to lose his money so if the broker is reporting loss then any one did'n like to payout through that broker. So people avoid of that broker. Thanks

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Bored

Khaazzz will become famous soon enough Khaazzz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      91 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: If broker is reporting loss, will you withdraw your money from it?

I think there are good and bad things in every field of life.If the broker is in loss it does not mean that he will always in loss or may run away some where,So instead of trying to get our money back ,we can at for the good times but if it will happen many times then we have to look at some other points because due to consecutive loss,broker ma skip the work.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

spade is an unknown quantity at this point spade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: If broker is reporting loss, will you withdraw your money from it?

just reporting loss would not be the reason for me to get away from the broker. if the broker starts operating in a fishy way then I will immediately withdraw money and get out of it.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It depends on the broker's reputation. If its having a lot of issues with the clients and starts reporting consistent loss, only then I will think about leaving them. Profit and loss are both parts of a business. If a good broker couldn't make profit for a particular period of time and ended up with a loss, doesn't really make it unreliable. It can always recover by working on the actual cause of that loss.

Reply to thread