• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is ichimoku the best indicator in the world?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      697 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The minor thing at Ichimoku indicators is they will not effective if you use in a Sideways market condition you just only know the market is Sideways but you will hard to find the entry.
      Simple Is The Best

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri will become famous soon enough Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have never used the Ichimoku indicator. Moreover, I myself am still new to forex trading. so there was a lot of trouble for me to learn new indicators. but there is nothing wrong if we can trade forex with the help of the Ichimoku indicator like you do. I am still practicing how to use the Fibonacci indicators as well as the MACD for trading trades that I did this year.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well i use ichimoku system and i feel good when i use this system because it is very very good system for trading specially the cloud of the system is really good it will easily understand the trend of the market or trend change this system is difficult to understand but once you will understand this system you not use any system from this

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      697 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Abhi302     
      Well i use ichimoku system and i feel good when i use this system because it is very very good system for trading specially the cloud of the system is really good it will easily understand the trend of the market or trend change this system is difficult to understand but once you will understand this system you not use any system from this
      I'm agree with you.

Btw

In which timeframe and pair you trade with the Ichimoku you describe before ?

Thanks.
      Simple Is The Best

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

jaimankov (06-25-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      697 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaimankov     
      i so much respect the Ichimoku Kinko as a trading indicator, but i don't think it is the best. I have liked not to follow the traders who always say their trading system is the best, i think that the best trading system is never a thing that will be accepted by all trader of the market, it would be personal for that matter. When traders could trade with trendline trading system too, they may not think of the Ichimoku anymore.
      IMo, the complete Ichimoku Kinko Hyo Strategy is one of the best but not the best of the best because the holly grail is not exist BUT for some people Ichimoku complete strategy is good because :

1. They already complete few indicators in one package such the trend following, momentum, market structure (support/Resistance).
      2. They can now in the ahead where is the potential reversal by using Ichimoku Count System.
      3. If We already have a full knowledge from this Ichimou strategy in a few minutes We know exactly what happen in the market Trending or Ranging, Bull or Bear, and where the market will be headed in the future (by using Ichimoku Count System)

So base all the fact I thing Ichimoku is a complete package for who seek a single indicators with a lot of feautres as long as they can handle all the lot information from the Ichimoku.
      Simple Is The Best

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well according to me indicator is just an tool with some mathematical formula its give us just past market situation and direction i use ichimoku indicator its good for trading but instead of using indicator if we concentrate on fundamentals and smart money move will give us better results in trading for lifetime

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeep kale For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      697 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kuldeep kale     
      Well according to me indicator is just an tool with some mathematical formula its give us just past market situation and direction i use ichimoku indicator its good for trading but instead of using indicator if we concentrate on fundamentals and smart money move will give us better results in trading for lifetime
      If you have an access to know where the smart money will come and go its good but the problem is not every one have BUT base the Dow Theory the price is efficient its contain all the information on the charts you see you can already analysis the market and trade them and with indicators like Ichimoku indicators the odds on Our trade will be decrease.
      Simple Is The Best

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

CycleSurfer is an unknown quantity at this point CycleSurfer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is a histogram kumo cloud breakout indicator, good for trend identification or to trade the breakouts from the cloud. The indicator has 30+ price options for the breakout. The default colors are red when price is below the kumo cloud, lime green when price above the cloud, and orange when price inside the cloud.
      Attached Images  
      Attached Files

12. The Following User Says Thank You to CycleSurfer For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (08-02-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      697 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CycleSurfer     
      This is a histogram kumo cloud breakout indicator, good for trend identification or to trade the breakouts from the cloud. The indicator has 30+ price options for the breakout. The default colors are red when price is below the kumo cloud, lime green when price above the cloud, and orange when price inside the cloud.
      Thanks buddy for your share,
      Simple Is The Best

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Arief Makmur For This Useful Post:

CycleSurfer (08-02-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      53 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ya ichimoku is world best indicator but you know how to use properly because it is very complex to understand so that i get one trick to use it if you want this trick please contact me i will show the trick and good thing is i test this trick it will work 96% on our real account

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kuldeep kale For This Useful Post:

Arief Makmur (08-16-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4