• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Is ichimoku the best indicator in the world?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is ichimoku the best indicator in the world?

I search ed to google about this question and I see that on the top page the ichimoku indicator tha rank as number one.
      Do you tlhink this i s true or you thin k there is oter indcaor that's best?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader has a reputation beyond repute whiteliontrader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 932 Posts

Well, i so much respect the Ichimoku Kinko as a trading indicator, but i don't think it is the best. I have liked not to follow the traders who always say their trading system is the best, i think that the best trading system is never a thing that will be accepted by all trader of the market, it would be personal for that matter. When traders could trade with trendline trading system too, they may not think of the Ichimoku anymore. Because, apart from the simplicity of the trendline trading system, it also give traders the best trend breakout which will rarely miss.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      691 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      I search ed to google about this question and I see that on the top page the ichimoku indicator tha rank as number one.
      Maybe yes, maybe not ... maybe not why ? because Ichimoku Kinko Hyo indicators make a chart visual so dirty and not clean so it makes a disturbance for trader to analysis the price action in the market, For Maybe yes, because the Ichimoku Kinko Indicators is a whole full one package such a momentum indicators, Trend following indicators, Support & resistance. Plus if you already learn more detail the Ichimoku Kinko Hyo they give a way to predict how much the Target Profit Projection should We achieve and they can detect where is the potential Turning Point in the market too so this indicators can analysis the 2 axis the "Y" who represent the Price (Bottom - Top) and the "X" who represent the Time (Left - Right).
      Simple Is The Best

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

Unregistered (3)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster has much to be proud of normarster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      392 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,074 Times in 475 Posts

I think ichimoku very good indicator and im really planning to use it in my strategy. What parameters do you use for it? Can you share them maybe you have done test to find the best ones.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

john13303 is on a distinguished road john13303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ichimoku Kinko Iyo is a good indicator for taking some profits on the markets . It could enable to get good results with weekly trading . But it could be used with some other indicators , like trend indicators , and be applied to accounts to try to get some additionnal profits on the forex markets . It could be most used by traders , but it stays a reliable indicator when all beginners and professionnal traders want to go and open long positions on the markets . It is recommended to use stop losses and take profits levels , on the markets .

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      691 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The only one problem with this indicators is to many elements from this indicators that cause charts looks not clearly, We cannot see the price action from the charts because lots of the Ichimoku indicators covered the price so when We analysis the price action sometimes We distracted just this one problem that is the major problem for this great indicators. But overall like I said before Ichimoku Kinko Hyo is a full completed package indicators.
      Simple Is The Best

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

sendams will become famous soon enough sendams's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      271 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Ichimoku could be regarded as one of the best indicator in the whole world by many forex traders who know how to trade it but i personally know it as a good indicator when combine with another good indicator but not the best,however any indicator which can predict the trend of the market is always the best indicator,therefore if one is able to apply it well can make good impact of it.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Eard1957 will become famous soon enough Eard1957's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No I dont think so, actually all the indicators will give you the current market situation you just need to read the indicators indication what ever indicator you use for trading, no indicator will tell you the future movement of price.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

unirpitaps is on a distinguished road unirpitaps's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont think any indicator can help you make good money and i dont think ichimoku indicator can change my mind. I will try it in my trading but i have feeling that without experience no indicator like ichimoku can get my anywhere

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri has a brilliant future tahiri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1345 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,880 Times in 949 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      I never like this indicator, there are many traders who use it in their trading process, this indicator has many moving averages and so called "cloud zones", and this can be so confused for a trader, it's wise for a trader to focus on the price and patterns, this is just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3