Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
Start trading without
any investments and risks
WITH NEW STARTUP
BONUS 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Thread: Zulu Trade to use High Water Mark for their copy trade

    1. #1
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----
       
      PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Posts
      699
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,697
      Thanked 681 Times in 293 Posts

      Default Zulu Trade to use High Water Mark for their copy trade

      Copy trading follower complain that the fees paid to copy traders are not fair because they are charged even if the investment is losing money.
      Now Zulu Trade use High Water Mark system which mean the trader will only be paid money if the fund keep growing than previously.
      If starting is $100 and lose $5 and win $5 in old system the trader will still be paid for the win $5 but actually the investment is not gaining any profit just back to starting balance.
      But in new system the trader will not be paid for that $5 win because it's not making any profit because the base is exactly $100. If the balance increase to $105 then the trader will be paid for the increase of $5 which above the starting balance.

      This is very good move by copy trader and I think every copy trading system must follow this system. Actually this system is already from old but only now is considered by social trading which is a shame.

      What you think?


    2. The following 4 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

      Beautiful Quynh (05-22-2018), Borneo Scalper (05-21-2018), Unregistered (2)

    3. #2
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Posts
      997
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,083
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 608 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      Copy trading follower complain that the fees paid to copy traders are not fair because they are charged even if the investment is losing money.
      Now Zulu Trade use High Water Mark system which mean the trader will only be paid money if the fund keep growing than previously.
      If starting is $100 and lose $5 and win $5 in old system the trader will still be paid for the win $5 but actually the investment is not gaining any profit just back to starting balance.
      But in new system the trader will not be paid for that $5 win because it's not making any profit because the base is exactly $100. If the balance increase to $105 then the trader will be paid for the increase of $5 which above the starting balance.

      This is very good move by copy trader and I think every copy trading system must follow this system. Actually this system is already from old but only now is considered by social trading which is a shame.

      What you think?
      i have checked plenty of brokers and companies that provide forex copy service for their clients and so far i have not seen any that can rival forex copy by Instaforex. While most other forex copy usually provide just one type of "fee" but with Instaforex we have so many options to choose from. By far i have not seen any that is better then Instaforex forex copy.The only disadvantage of it is that we cannot use cent account for it at Instaforex.


    4. The following 4 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

      Beautiful Quynh (05-22-2018), moneygrows (05-30-2018), Unregistered (2)

    5. #3
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Posts
      840
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,619
      Thanked 1,021 Times in 411 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      Copy trading follower complain that the fees paid to copy traders are not fair because they are charged even if the investment is losing money.
      Now Zulu Trade use High Water Mark system which mean the trader will only be paid money if the fund keep growing than previously.
      If starting is $100 and lose $5 and win $5 in old system the trader will still be paid for the win $5 but actually the investment is not gaining any profit just back to starting balance.
      But in new system the trader will not be paid for that $5 win because it's not making any profit because the base is exactly $100. If the balance increase to $105 then the trader will be paid for the increase of $5 which above the starting balance.

      This is very good move by copy trader and I think every copy trading system must follow this system. Actually this system is already from old but only now is considered by social trading which is a shame.

      What you think?
      That is a good development by zulu trade, I'm sure brokers and other providers will also follow this method because it benefits the investor's side.

      Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      i have checked plenty of brokers and companies that provide forex copy service for their clients and so far i have not seen any that can rival forex copy by Instaforex. While most other forex copy usually provide just one type of "fee" but with Instaforex we have so many options to choose from. By far i have not seen any that is better then Instaforex forex copy.The only disadvantage of it is that we cannot use cent account for it at Instaforex.
      Yes, Instaforex service is good but is it also using high water mark or not?
      If not then it will only benefit the trader and not that good for the investor because it's not fair if the investor gain nothing but still getting paid like the explanation from Pongsakorn on his 1st post.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.


    6. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

      Borneo Scalper (05-22-2018), Unregistered (2)

    7. #4
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper has a brilliant future Borneo Scalper's Avatar
      Posts
      997
      Accumulated bonus
      620 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,083
      Thanked 1,627 Times in 608 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      That is a good development by zulu trade, I'm sure brokers and other providers will also follow this method because it benefits the investor's side.



      Yes, Instaforex service is good but is it also using high water mark or not?
      If not then it will only benefit the trader and not that good for the investor because it's not fair if the investor gain nothing but still getting paid like the explanation from Pongsakorn on his 1st post.
      with Instaforex forex copy, we can choose manager that only charge for profitable trades. We can choose many other conditions as well. With Instaforex forex copy, the manager have plenty of options he can use to charge the client, unlike other brokers which only give usually one way to charge clients.


    8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Borneo Scalper for this useful post.

      moneygrows (05-25-2018), Unregistered (2)

    9. #5
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----
       
      Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Posts
      840
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      1,619
      Thanked 1,021 Times in 411 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      with Instaforex forex copy, we can choose manager that only charge for profitable trades. We can choose many other conditions as well. With Instaforex forex copy, the manager have plenty of options he can use to charge the client, unlike other brokers which only give usually one way to charge clients.
      I understand your point, Instaforex has many options for the fund manager. Got it.
      You mentioned about only charging for profitable trades only.

      So if starting balance $100, lose $10 (not charged), win $5 (charged).... is that correct? Please explain more about the system in Instaforex.

      Because the trader do make $5 profit but the balance of the investment is $95. The good thing about HWM system is the investor will only be charged if the investment make new high on top of the previous high point in the trading balance. This will make sure that the trader will only get paid if the investment keeps growing and not getting paid if the balance is below or stay flat. A good scenario for investor but only the really consistently profitable fund manager will stay in the business.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.


    10. #6
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused
       
      lotfitm is on a distinguished road lotfitm's Avatar
      Posts
      42
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2
      Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      I understand your point, Instaforex has many options for the fund manager. Got it.
      You mentioned about only charging for profitable trades only.

      So if starting balance $100, lose $10 (not charged), win $5 (charged).... is that correct? Please explain more about the system in Instaforex.

      Because the trader do make $5 profit but the balance of the investment is $95. The good thing about HWM system is the investor will only be charged if the investment make new high on top of the previous high point in the trading balance. This will make sure that the trader will only get paid if the investment keeps growing and not getting paid if the balance is below or stay flat. A good scenario for investor but only the really consistently profitable fund manager will stay in the business.
      I Think This invsement copy trade it has a lot risk especially if the volume is large


    11. #7
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----
       
      Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Posts
      99
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 23 Times in 23 Posts

      Default

      Ya i know about zulutrade and i am working with their service i feel they are good with their services but only thing is that we have to choose good trader for copy because some of trader on zulutrade is not good for copy and also some of are long term traders so we dont have that much patience to carry on with them but overall service of zulutrade is nice you can get nice profit from them


    12. #8
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----
       
      kuldeep kale is on a distinguished road kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Posts
      273
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      0
      Thanked 33 Times in 29 Posts

      Default

      Yes this is very good system personally i use zulutrade for copying trading few months age and i paid to much money as a commission charges because that time old system is there too many were complaining about this that time and finally they change it thats very good now


    Reply to thread

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts