• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 269 ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 19 ...

Thread: bocahedan's - Trading journal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum has a reputation beyond repute maximum's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1344 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,459 Times in 1,205 Posts

Forex is not gambling and it can never be, according to you, the way you increase your lot when your trade ended in loss is terrible, if you are hedging it is a different ball game, try to be more professional by working hard to develop a good or manageable strategy rather than trying to gamble your way through the market

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5042 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,083 Times in 4,931 Posts

Default bocahedan's - Trading journal (2)

This time its not gonna look like a revenge trade(opening martingale trade after loss) like on my other journal but an averaging martingale position. And this time,i won't use stop loss just like mod Nikibelle did and i will only use 2 times multiplier not 4 times multiplier from previous lot like in my other journal and this time i will use my bonus account. I will try to trade on 4 pair GBPUSD,EURUSD,GBPJPY, and EURJPY.

This is the bonus post that i got and the trade i made so far.

Now,i'm waiting to sell EURUSD. Wish me luck.
      Last edited by Aviz; 06-13-2018 at 06:37 PM.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 13,456 Times in 4,361 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bocahedan     
      This time its not gonna look like a revenge trade(opening martingale trade after loss) like on my other journal but an averaging martingale position. And this time,i won't use stop loss just like mod Nikibelle did and i will only use 2 times multiplier not 4 times multiplier from previous lot like in my other journal and this time i will use my bonus account. I will try to trade on 4 pair GBPUSD,EURUSD,GBPJPY, and EURJPY.

Excuse me, everything about the martingale trading is all about revenge, and if it is not a true revenge by the trader, it is surely will look like a revenge in the wider contest of it. I don't like to trade this way at all, it is good for traders to take thing easy at all time, that is how they will earn better in the matrket. I am taking care when i trade the market, and i like it when traders plan their risk management more than the purpose of making money in the market. If traders do not do that, they might be failing.

4. The following 9 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

balut (05-24-2018), bocahedan (05-24-2018), ghaffar087 (03-18-2019), Mahmoud33 (02-25-2019), Mshahidti80 (12-07-2018), purebusiness91 (09-30-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bored

Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier has a reputation beyond repute Soldier's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2395 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,321 Times in 783 Posts

This time its not gonna look like a revenge trade(opening martingale trade after loss) like on my other journal but an averaging martingale position
      Risky juicy stuff. I love it hahaha If it's gonna make you comfortable and enjoy trading then go for it. Just maintain a sense of carefulness because it ain't easy doing martingale and losses can drive an account plummeting.

this time,i won't use stop loss just like mod Nikibelle did
      Not gonna say this is bad but It's very risky so just keep cautious to what price movements are doing. Too fast of a movement can a great chunk of the account can be taken.

All in all, It's a lovely experiment so try to enjoy it best of luck.

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to Soldier for this useful post.

balut (05-24-2018), bocahedan (05-24-2018), purebusiness91 (09-30-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5042 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,083 Times in 4,931 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ola4real     
      Excuse me, everything about the martingale trading is all about revenge, and if it is not a true revenge by the trader, it is surely will look like a revenge in the wider contest of it. I don't like to trade this way at all, it is good for traders to take thing easy at all time, that is how they will earn better in the matrket. I am taking care when i trade the market, and i like it when traders plan their risk management more than the purpose of making money in the market. If traders do not do that, they might be failing.
      I will make the martingale trade before i closed the trade or before the trade finalized and it usually under the usual stop loss in previous journal,so how can that be categorized as a revenge? And not all people like martingale and i appreciate it so if you don't like it,well,what can i say

8. The following 4 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

balut (05-24-2018), chiko (03-15-2019), purebusiness91 (09-30-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz has much to be proud of Mez Da Whiz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      556 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,408 Times in 392 Posts

What can I say? You've obviously thought it through before embarking on the journey and I can only wish you success. I know of some established traders that don't use stop loss and it seems to work for them. I hope your style works for you, bro, but in a battle, it's better to flee sumetimes so that you can live to fight another day, with improved tactics.

Cheers mate!

10. The following 4 users say Thank You to Mez Da Whiz for this useful post.

balut (05-24-2018), bocahedan (05-25-2018), purebusiness91 (09-30-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2156 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,132 Times in 1,762 Posts

Well! It's true that there are some traders who don't like to use stop loss including me as well. Actually the reason behind this huge risk is market unexpected or naughty movements some time. Its true that many time market move back according to trader's positions just after hit their stop loss. I think if you have strong analysis and money management then there is no need to use stop loss.

I think this pair is trading at it's bottom and you should be very careful to trade this pair for sell.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to I'm Trader for this useful post.

balut (05-24-2018), bocahedan (05-25-2018), purebusiness91 (09-30-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,146 Times in 7,466 Posts

Welcome to the journal section brother

I like your journal, I like martingale strategy although have not tried it. Unfortunately martingale is risky, much riskier than my strategy. Anyways, using stop loss is always been tricky because if you don't know how to use it properly it will make you lose more every single day.

So goodluck with your strategy. Enjoy your journal.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2182 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,252 Times in 1,369 Posts

I think that using stop loss, or flipping your positions is a wiser move when you want to use the martingale money management. The market can easy eat all of your bonus. Also by having a plan is helping very much. I think that there isn't a surefire system that can achieve 100% wins even if, its called martingale and I think that you have learned that, what is the amount of money you want to achieve and then withdraw?

16. The following 4 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ is a splendid one to behold わξΨǐ ツ's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is it your second trading journal?
      Then how your oldest trading journal? this thread: Bocahedan's Trading Journal - Loss=Quadruple Lot Size you will closed it?

18. The following 3 users say Thank You to わξΨǐ ツ for this useful post.

bocahedan (05-25-2018), purebusiness91 (09-30-2018), Tahirachemist81 (01-10-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 269 ... 9 12 13 14 15 16 19 ...