from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Report ERROR in here. Attachment error, trading account attachment error etc.

1. #21 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat has a reputation beyond repute PreciousCat's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    700 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,779 Times in 872 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello sir i have this trading account number 71418392 i wish to attach this trading account with my own profile ID.
    but system says it is already attach same etc.. even this account is not already attached with any forum then why this error. kindly help me

2. #22 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,175 Times in 7,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousCat     
    Hello sir i have this trading account number 71418392 i wish to attach this trading account with my own profile ID.
    but system says it is already attach same etc.. even this account is not already attached with any forum then why this error. kindly help me
    If you have any other account attached with any other forum then you face such issue 1st go and de attach your previous account with your previous profile. Only one user have to allow one account. Now the forum wont allow any one to have multiple account attach with multiple forums.

3. 2 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

Tacaz (03-12-2020), TheWatcher (08-06-2021)

4. #23 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson has a reputation beyond repute JoneAnderson's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3402 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,157 Times in 5,118 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    If you have any other account attached with any other forum then you face such issue 1st go and de attach your previous account with your previous profile. Only one user have to allow one account. Now the forum wont allow any one to have multiple account attach with multiple forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreciousCat     

here is my link also i am facing the same problem until my account is new and disnot attach to another forum it is fresh and i didn't attach into the other forum

also i don't know about the other forum i don't have any account to another forum except from the mt5 Forex forum
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15144162

5. #24 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,175 Times in 7,969 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoneAnderson     
    here is my link also i am facing the same problem until my account is new and disnot attach to another forum it is fresh and i didn't attach into the other forum

also i don't know about the other forum i don't have any account to another forum except from the mt5 Forex forum
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15144162
    If admin give me detail about your old account then what ? The message clearly shows that you have multiple account if you want to attach the account then you need to de attach all your previous accounts.

6. #25 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Ch subhan will become famous soon enough Ch subhan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Please help me in my change trading account name

You can help me, when I created my trading account, I did not write my name, I had written the name of my son, I made a mistake. Can i change my name there now, finish my son's name and add my name .Is this possible to make a little headway about this? I had to verify my account, so I saw that I had written my son's name in it and now I want to do verification in my name.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ch subhan For This Useful Post:

Interlock (31-03-2021)

8. #26 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    14822 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,270 Times in 7,091 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch subhan     
    You can help me, when I created my trading account, I did not write my name, I had written the name of my son, I made a mistake. Can i change my name there now, finish my son's name and add my name .Is this possible to make a little headway about this? I had to verify my account, so I saw that I had written my son's name in it and now I want to do verification in my name.
    It's not a big problem if you didn't add this Trading account to your MT5 forum account.

Have you already attached this account?

If not, then create another trading account with your name and leave this old account. Simple solution.

If yes, then contact Intaforex live support. I contacted with Support manager and he suggested below. Follow this. He ensured me that it's solvable. So try it.

Name: Bitcoin Trade.png Views: 121 Size: 52.9 KB
    When Fortune Knocks, Please Open The Door.

9. 3 users say Thank You to Interlock for this useful post.

JoneAnderson (31-03-2021), Ranger (31-03-2021), Tacaz (31-03-2021)

10. #27 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:
    ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    978 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,857 Times in 1,866 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 6
    Please Help
    Since yesterday I have been trying to attach a new account, but this message appears

I do not have any other account with this name and data
    I spoke with the technical support at Insta and he said that there is no other account and he told me to try again after several hours,

But a little while ago I tried again and the same message appeared

11. #28 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

khorchef98 is an unknown quantity at this point khorchef98's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Name: 2222.PNG Views: 57 Size: 18.9 KBName: 2222.PNG Views: 57 Size: 18.9 KB

Hello, I have this problem. I hope it will be fixed soon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. #29 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

Toyyib is an unknown quantity at this point Toyyib's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Good day sir, I've been trying to attach my old trading account 20640157 to my profile but it is not going through, it keeps telling me verification failed. Please sir help me out.
    Attached Images  

13. #30 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar has a reputation beyond repute sunstrar's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    898 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,599 Times in 1,689 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Sir, I have deleted my trading account from mt5. But still, when I attach my account in Pakistan forex forum or mt5, the message of attach already comes. If you see the account is not attached.

Name: Capture.PNG Views: 57 Size: 84.9 KB
    In the forex market we get success right now. When we have good planning and good strategy.

Sunstrar Trading Journal

Reply to thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 2