• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What Are The Challenges Of Mobile Banking In your Country?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      505 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,278 Times in 494 Posts

Mobile banking is gradually taking over because from what I have seen that is happening, many people find it very convenient to carry out their transaction using mobile banking, however we cannot rule out the possibility of having some flaws which include taking money that should not have left our account and credit someone else account, this is the real challenge, sometimes there could be network related challenges meaning that your transaction might not be executed correctly, this is just too bad, when you need to send someone money urgently and network difficulties did not allow it to sail through, it can be annoying. This is the disadvantage.

2. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Brooding

Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      502 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,583 Times in 584 Posts

Security of funds is the challenge that I have seen that can be a real challenge for mobile banking transactions, there are people that constantly monitoring your account online whether you want to believe it or not, this will be intense depending on the level of transactions that is taking place in your bank account every day, when you are using the mobile banking application, it will be very easy for your account to be tampered with even though you have a secured password, the advice that I can recommend is that we should regularly change our transactions password so that we won't be victims of accounts hacking which is quite common for those using mobile phones for their every day transaction.

4. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      406 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,787 Times in 643 Posts

My greatest challenge with the use of mobile banking is the amount that they charge for you to carrier out your transaction, I don't see why I should pay so much because I want to purchase an airtime for my phone, this makes the original cost of the airtime to increase, I did not understand this trick by commercial bank, I used the USSD phone to do a transaction that did not even work, only to receive my financial statements for that month and I was billed for a service that as not even successful, that was the point that I became angry and decided that I will never use this service again, and I now prefer to use the banking application which is free to use for the session that I am online, the only charge would be my data that was used to login which is far better.

6. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2032 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,161 Times in 1,963 Posts

Mobile banking in my country is a very popular banking service and has helped ease a lot of financial transaction via the banks. The major challenges of mobile banking in my country are:
      1. Poor internet connection : The mobile banking services can only be access through the use of the internet, which means that only mobile devices with internet connection can perform mobile banking and in my country there is poor internet connection most times and this makes it difficult for the mobile banking service to function well. This poor internet connection can result to uncompleted transactions and errors in transaction where by you get debited by your bank for a transaction that didn't push through or was not completed.

2. Loose security of mobile banking: most of the mobile banking services in my country doesn't have tight security, which makes the user to be at risk, as his account can easily be accessed by fraudsters and hacked through the mobile banking apps and as a result loose huge some of their money in their bank account.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3