• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is your impression about the $500 Start Up Bonus?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4287 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,200 Times in 633 Posts

Default What is your impression about the $500 Start Up Bonus?

What is your impression about the $500 Start Up Bonus?
      The Instaforex $500 Start Up Bonus is here, and some traders are already making use of this wonderful opportunity to trade live forex account with start up capital of as much as $500. There was rumour that it has even been increased to a whooping $1000!

Kindly let us know your experience with this bonus if you have traded with it.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Chatty

sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh is a glorious beacon of light sameeh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      538 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If i get $500 then i will be so happy and will try to keep it safe and avoid loss of it and make consistent profits, this capital is good for me and will let me to make some good profits and i will not be greedy and will try to trade with the suitable lot size to avoid risky trading and avoid big loses or getting of margin call, it is not hard to make it as some mate members made it and so this will encourage the other members to try to make it, it is not hard to make $500 bonus in the new system of the forum.

Making of good bonus can let the traders to apply risk and money management as they will not be greedy and so they will follow their strategy and make good profits that make them happy and satisfied always.

4. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,521 Times in 3,492 Posts

When it comes to the instaforex 500$ no deposit bonus. Actually I think this bonus is mainly meant for beginners in the market, though i have try to enroll for it and I traded with it, until I reach the profit limit
      The rules of the bonus is to trade with it until we earn 10% of the bonus which is 50$, making the total will now be 550$ and then such trader is require to make deposit of 50$ and after the deposit the bonus will be remove from the account which the total capital will remain 100$.
      So its not really good compare to the bonus we get in the forum.
      Though we can apply for it, if we are willing to make deposit.

6. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade has much to be proud of dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1488 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,381 Times in 788 Posts

Default 500 usd startup bonus

Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
      If i get $500 then i will be so happy and will try to keep it safe and avoid loss of it and make consistent profits, this capital is good for me and will let me to make some good profits and i will not be greedy and will try to trade with the suitable lot size to avoid risky trading and avoid big loses or getting of margin call, it is not hard to make it as some mate members made it and so this will encourage the other members to try to make it, it is not hard to make $500 bonus in the new system of the forum.

Making of good bonus can let the traders to apply risk and money management as they will not be greedy and so they will follow their strategy and make good profits that make them happy and satisfied always.
      The first issue with a trader is good knowledge and the application of technical analysis, fundamental analysis and psychology of trading. With these he would be able to develop a working strategy that is very personal to him. This must have been tested and proved to be very profitable on consistent basis over a period of about three months or more. This should in no way means that fundamental analysis and psychology of trading should be ignored.
      With all these in place and having in mind not to use more than 5% of the available capital at a time per trade with stop loss of 50pips (this has to do with effective risk management). The issue with the start up bonus is the condition attached whereby after making 10% profit, you now have to make an equivalent deposit and the trade certain lot sizes before you can make a withdrawal. As far as I am concerned it makes sense to raise my personal money of 50usd and after trading with it I can make a withdrawal of the profits without restrictions.

8. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      866 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,114 Times in 1,255 Posts

when we talk about bonuses account i think that it is really great thing especially for a new trader with a limited amount of capital. i think that when a trader start to understand the risk in forex trading we will start knowing that we must do forex trading carefully because the risk in this business is really high and we cannot make investment that we cannot afford to lose, that is why i think any form of bonuses will be really great as a source of capital for our real account investment because that will make us able to start investing and making profits without even investing or spending our own money in this business.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4561 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,762 Times in 1,653 Posts

I have a very good impression about the free no deposit bonus for trading that is being offered by our Forex Broker Instaforex. Many Brokers offer many bonuses, But Instaforex is actually the only Broker that have less clumsy rules as regards who gives the best bonus conditions and Instaforex is that Broker. The very good thing about Instaforex 500 Dollars Bonus is that a newbie trader can trade with it and at the same time a trader that cannot trade at all and does not have a prior Forex knowledge can equally use it to invest in the ForexCopy offered by Instaforex and then copy the trades of successful Forex currency traders/account managers.

11. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5636 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,401 Times in 1,541 Posts

I Think That Collecting Bonus From Here Better Than The start Up Bonus because i tried it but its rules are very hard Because you have to be new Trader didn't opened account with insta Before to get 1000 Dollar Bonus Then you can start your Trading with it and after you make profits 100 Dollar From It They Stop Your Account Then To Start the trading Again you have to make Deposit Not Less Than 100 Dollar Then They Recalculate The Bonus Based On Your Deposit Size .

So i see that its rules are very hard and at the end you will get very small Bonus based on Your deposit so i see that collecting good bonus From here is the best because if we worked hard here you can collect good bonus from here to start your trading with it without any Restrictions Or hard rules Just you will trade with Leverage Maximum 1:100 But i see that it is better than The start up Bonus because your earnings from The start up bonus you can't withdraw it but you have to make deposit to restart the trading again then you can withdraw money from your profits .

13. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus has a reputation beyond repute maxiipus's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1701 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,662 Times in 1,127 Posts

i believe that when we learn forex trading on the early stage we really eager to put our money as our investment and start making huge profits from those investment, however this kind of plan rarely works well ad only a few trader who will be able to generate a real promising profits from forex trading, as i can see this kind of promotion will really help us especially a new trader to really learn how to generate money from forex trading business because in so many cases a new trader will only lose their money without even have the opportunity to gain or even survive this business, and such bonuses will help them a great favor where they can start earning without even spending their money as capital.

15. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19 has a brilliant future adex19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      243 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,651 Times in 1,082 Posts

What is your impression about the $500 Start Up Bonus?
      when it comes to the 500usd startup capital, i really prefer to work for bonus on this platform, though maybe this might be useful for the beginners to start trading with, but the rules are just way too much for me to handle, the account will be block automatically when we make 50% profit of the capital which is 500usd, then we will be ask to deposit another 10 percent of 500usd into the account before we can continue trading with the account.. and also there is little bit rules before withdrawal process.
      but i think we can make use of it for emo purpose, and not aiming for making profit.
      and yes it has been increased to 1000usd but the rules is still the same.

17. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
    18. ForexCopy
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious is a glorious beacon of light Ambitious's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Startup %00$ bonus have difficult terms and conditions if we can read the rules to get this bonus profit then it will be more difficult for new traders only expert will fullfil the term of this bonus and earn profit, if we can get this bonus and start trading then after making 50$ our account will be disabled and need deposit and then we can get profit after long term process i can use this bonus but failed to earn profit my all bonus amount will destroy and also it will only need to open big lots size for earning profit.

Startup bonus is a opportunity for only experts who can have long term trading experience they will get benefits from this bonus amount and get profit from it. new and short term trader will not understand it properly to get this bonus profit. every forex member will take this bonus but only few of them can get profit from this bonus trading.

20. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast