• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What is your impression about the $500 Start Up Bonus?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT is a name known to all AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      753 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Forex market need good balance for trading. Most of time a new trader managme big balance is very tough. If a trader can get 500$ start up balance he will be happy. I think this is a very good balance for start trading. From good trading one can make very good earning from this trade.if I get 500$ start up bonus I will be happy and I think I will try to best use of this money. I will try to make more earning and making this invest double. But all broker do not give this opportunity. Instaforex borker give huge opportunity for the trader. they also have no deposit bonus option, deposit bonus option for trader. I love to take this bonus for trading.

2. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3383 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,723 Times in 2,324 Posts

Forex give many types of bonus and 500$ is a great oppurtuntiy to earn profit without any investment, i can get this bonus amount and doing trade when our profit will reached $50 then we will withdraw it from our account after completing the rules of bonus amount we can get it permanently in our account and also use for big lot size and makes big profit with this amount. first complete read the conditions of bonus how much lot size open in bonus account and then you will be able to withdraw it from you account.

4. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,070 Times in 1,964 Posts

Default Re: What is your impression about the $500 Start Up Bonus?

As you said sometimes the bonus also reach 1000 usd.
      Yes many trader are making use of the bonus, but I will advice us that we should make sure that we read the terms and conditions of the bonus before registering for it.

Because at some point, we will get stop out, assuming we are giving 1000 usd, once we make 100 usd the account will be paused, and we are required to make deposit of same amount we earn before e continuing trading.

So in a nutshell the more the Bonus the more we are given the more deposit we will be require to deposit.

It is till a good way to start trading without risk in the market, so even if we end up depositing the risk will be reduce to starting with big capital of our own

6. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Crappy

skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy has much to be proud of skyboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      181 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,303 Times in 418 Posts

Forex trading is always best for all people to earn good amount of profit with a very low capital. If we have 500$ in our account and we start Forex with proper knowledge then also it is possible to earn monthly at least 200$ to 250$. And also 500$ is enough for me to start Forex trading. In Forex we can start with 50$ capital of account to earn monthly 100% profit or more if we have a good strategy. So, after all, this is really the best option for people to start their business with a low amount of capital. But in another side like an offline business, we cant start a business with 1000$ or more.

8. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Fine

pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee has a spectacular aura about pashajee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      442 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Re: What is your impression about the $500 Start Up Bonus?

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
      What is your impression about the $500 Start Up Bonus?
      The Instaforex $500 Start Up Bonus is here, and some traders are already making use of this wonderful opportunity to trade live forex account with start up capital of as much as $500. There was rumour that it has even been increased to a whooping $1000!

Kindly let us know your experience with this bonus if you have traded with it.
      The forum bonus system is so much better than the bonus system which is 500 dollar no deposit amount it is not true you have to deposit in to your your account to withdraw the profit from that account but on the forex forum system you dont need to deposit in to your account to withdraw amount f4om your account forum bonus system is so much better than to use 500 dollars no deposits account and i am just using the mt5 forum bonus for doing trade in forex because i dont have the amount to deposit in the account

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,343 Times in 944 Posts

The $500 startup bonus is actually a no-deposit bonus - meaning that traders can use it to trade without initially depositing their own funds. However, I think it is better suited to the needs of new traders, just as the bonus conditions makes quite clear. I believe it might be somewhat beneficial to new traders than to old traders because it can help new traders to augment their trading capital. More experienced traders need a more definite and less stringent kind of bonus, such as the type of bonus we are getting from the Mt5 Forum as a reward for contributing to the growth of the forum.

Initially, I wanted to try to obtain the bonus, but after reading the terms and conditions, I decided to shelve the idea. I feel the bonus should be made more attractive to new traders in order to motivate them to open trading accounts with Insta Forex Broker. In addition, a similar bonus should be designed for the benefit old customers of Insta Forex, especially those traders who have maintained trading accounts with them for up to five years. These innovations, if implemented, will stimulate patronage for Insta Forex.

11. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Asleep

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,811 Times in 2,106 Posts

What is your impression about the $500 Start Up Bonus?
      Instaforex is doing everything to attract consumer or trader to open an real account. It's a part of their company policy. Both can be beneficial with these promotional activities.

1. When we open an account through start up bonus with $500 then after getting good profit we will invest a good amount of money to make this withdraw. When we have good capital in our trading account then automatically we will manage to earn good profit.

2. Now we are student or unemployed person but after someday we will able to manage a job. By which we could invest real money in Instaforex. Now we are using bonus account but after having a job we will definitely invest my and stay with our lovely Instaforex. Because we are grateful to Instaforex.

I really appreciate the promotional activities of Instaforex. They should focus on new strategy to attract new trader to join here.

13. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1474 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,978 Times in 989 Posts

The success of a business is much depended on the knowledge and skills of the trader. There are many traders in this business who have big capitals but failed again and again because they don't have proper knowledge and skills to run a business.
      The startup Bonus is a very good thing from Insta Forex to encourage the peoples for forex trading. I think it is depend on peoples that they like to start trading with Startup Bonus or Bonus for Posting. According to my point of view the Bonus for Posting is very much better than trading with Startup Bonus because there are so many rules for trading when a trader trading with Startup Bonus. I hear from peoples that after made 10% profit with that bonus they need to deposit at least 10% amount to continue trading.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

15. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Maris will become famous soon enough Maris will become famous soon enough Maris's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      144 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think it is good for newbies for learning purpose, because we learn many things when we are trading in real accounts even if it is a bonus account but I also have another point of view.

I don't like these types of bonuses in Forex trading market because most of the bonuses have terms and conditions that we cannot withdraw the profit without investing our money. We all know that those people who don't have money how can they invest? Those people who have investment and can invest money in forex trading market, they don't choose any bonus and they like to trade with real investment.

So, overall I will say no to these bonuses but for learning purpose or if there is a contest then I will obviously participate in the program. It is also good for newbies to participate in these campaigns to gain some experience and knowledge of Forex trading market that how it works.

17. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
    18. Dragon
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Lonely

Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga is a glorious beacon of light Hotovaga's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      288 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that staring the forex market with $500 because it is a very good capital if you get it as bonus money. Most of the traders start their business with $100 or $200 as their capital except the good professional traders. I think that if you are learned by practice on the demo account with spending more that 6 months then $500 capital can help you to make profit continuously. Beside this, if you want to survive in this market then you should follow the good risk and good money management rules and always have to use stop loss and take profit in your every trade. Moreover, controlling your emotions and greed can help you survive in this market where as this the most enemy of forex traders and always have to be calm and discipline during the trading period to trade perfectly and to analyze the market where as to trade perfect is one of the best quality of the traders to success.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast