• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What is your impression about the $500 Start Up Bonus?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz has a reputation beyond repute Oriakhiebillz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2016 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,918 Times in 1,878 Posts

Default Re: What is your impression about the $500 Start Up Bonus?

The $500 start up bonus by Instaforex is actually a great deal been given to Instaforex clients, the bonus is fully available to trade with and this allows a trader to trade in forex without making any deposit. The profit made from this bonus cannot be withdrawn directly, instead the first time profit made of $100 then the bonus would be cancelled and you would have to deposit the amount of profit made so that you can trade fully with the first time profit made from the bonus. There's a formula that is used to calculate the amount thet is available for you to withdraw of the first time profit made from the bonus added to your normal profit from the whole account.

The major advantage of the $500 start up bonus is that it helps you increase your equity and this makes your account resistance to margin call and makes your trading capital big.

Regarding the $1000 start up bonus, actually there was a time it was $1000 start up bonus and I was opportune to utilize it. It is exactly the same conditions with the $500 start up bonus but I don't think it is available any longer.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha is a name known to all zianuha's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      391 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,475 Times in 459 Posts

For myself, regarding the $ 500 bonus from InstaForex, I have never used this bonus for forex trading, so there is no experience I can share about this bonus

But trading experience with bonuses from InstaForex originating from the MT5 forum, this really provides an opportunity to gain profits in forex trading without having to spend capital from his own pocket.

Many forex traders have taken advantage of InstaForex, of the many bonus programs offered, and many who have already earned money from InstaForex, especially those who already have extensive knowledge and reliable trading skills

3. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1871 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,535 Times in 2,016 Posts

To be candid, starting forex trading with $500 capital is one of the best things that can happen to traders, because $500 is somewhat a reasonable amount of money. Any traders that could achieve $500 capital in either a bonus form, or in a real money will do well with it when the trader have good trading experience to leverage on the good capital. What the trader needs to do is to work on a good strategy and money/risk management along with that $500. I will use 10% money management and use 1:3 risk management if i am the trader.

Also, one thing i will like to share with traders is that, success is not only about the capital, the capital can be small or big, but the mindset at which the trader is using that capital is what really brings out the success through that capital. That is why you would see some traders using small capital, and they will be successful. While some traders will trade with big capital, but they will lose all their money.

5. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1005 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,432 Times in 1,120 Posts

It is my first time to get clear picture of this bonus, last week a friend told me that he open account last year January and leaved without checking it again until last week, that one year after only to see $500.00 without trading the account , he asked me to withdraw it for him which i told him that i will know the source of the fund before doing anything.The worst of it is that the platform of this account did not open. Now it is clear to me the source, i dont think it is good for new traders since you have to refund the account for you to continue trading it. It is better to work for weekly bonus than applying for it.Although , there are some who may like the system but generally it is not favorable.

7. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle is a jewel in the rough ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      476 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,061 Times in 742 Posts

The 500usd startup bonus capital by instaforex is good most Especially the beginners.
      But personally I don't think it's good for those of us that need fast profit, because it can not offer fast profit why?
      This is because the 500usd no deposit bonus comes with some rules that makes it impossible to. Make withdraws immediately we Make Profit.
      As A Matter of Fact the bonus is subjected. To be cancel once a trader make Or earn 10 percent of the money
      Let's say we are allocated with 500usd when the minus increase to 550 the bonus will be cancel, meaning that we will be left with just 50usd, which we Cannot trade with. Until we make deposit that is equivalent to it

9. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda has a spectacular aura about emadomda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Not bad bad brother you can use it is good in fact the amount of pons is very large possible to work out and if you win the amount of coyce you can make a good deposit of it and tom draw profit and we all know the credibility of Insta Forex in those things
      So a good use can also be used as a tutorial for you and you can also use it with a bonus account here by replies
      Everything in Insta is really good

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu has a reputation beyond repute Joyu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      505 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,118 Times in 462 Posts

There are things we cannot do with no deposit bonus, it is good that instaforex had provided this opportunity for traders to trade after which they can withdraw their profit as long as they have fulfilled the terms and conditions or requirements before they can get their money out, the forum as an example is a way they have been doing this, the rule is that you can withdraw anything above what you were given to trade. That is actually simple enough for anyone to fulfil.

The $500 bonus is not what I have familiarised myself with, although I was told one time that the terms and conditions of the bonus are little strict but if you ask me it is expected because nothing in ti's world is truly free, it must cost you something to get money to trade. It is a good try though.
      Divergence: How I trade it

12. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3