• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5

Thread: How to scalp the market?

1. #31 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      779 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,742 Times in 1,593 Posts

Many trader in the forex trading market. Consider scalping as a trading techniques that is very difficult to trade with, because it expose trader to more losses than most trading techniques, as it requires entering and exiting of trades a lot.

But for me I see this trading techniques as a good way to make profit, but it comes with lot of discipline, if we wanna scalp we have to be extremely discipline and avoid any traces of emotional behaviors. Unless we will have to suffer huge loss.
      Scalping is mostly done in a lower time frame on the market, because it takes less time compare to many techniques as a matter of fact a scalping trade isn't suppose to be more than 30 minute to 60 minute.

2. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    3. #32 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest has a reputation beyond repute Honest's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5167 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,206 Times in 1,320 Posts

Scalping is not to be traded anyhow because there is risks that is involved, sometimes we trade this business without a well balanced knowledge and that can always increase the losses we face, scalping is very important although most times we don't seem to understand that there is a place of learning before we begin to use it, when this is happening, we know that losses will take place, there is no best time to scalp in the forex market, the opportunity can arise at any moment, it all depends on the strategy and what we hope to accomplish, this is why we should not use a strategy that can cause losses to take place consistently, before you scalp, always take practice serious to prevent needless losses that can be stopped.

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    5. #33 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq is just really nice Okuteq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping in the forex market is very easy and that is also the reason that many traders are not paying needed attention in learning it, as a trader we cannot be using anything that can make you profits, scalping comes with its challenges, which means we need to be prepared for the loses that might arise, when I begin this market, I never believe that there is any other strategy outside scalping and it makes me to do things that are generally counter productive, scalping can be done with a pair that is high in volatility because we want to leave the trade with small profits. When someone that does not have experience is scalping the market, the chances of getting losses is automatically increased because of his level of knowledge.

6. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    7. #34 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

jidan is just really nice jidan is just really nice jidan is just really nice jidan is just really nice jidan is just really nice jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1650 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping means to trade with short term. When a trader trade for less than 20 pips then this trade is called scalping. Scalping is so much risky and dangerous than long term trade. but who can trade well they can get quick earning from this trade. who do scalping they take high risk and their lot size become big. So if the trade goes loss then it is big chance to make huge loss. so we need to serious. When we do scalping we should follow proper money management and without valid area we should not open our position. We can get low trade but we should not take over risk without getting perfect trade set up in scalping. If u can follow this then scalping will provide u huge return in this business.

8. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    9. #35 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

alimat1 is a jewel in the rough alimat1 is a jewel in the rough alimat1 is a jewel in the rough alimat1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      278 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping canbe profitableion the market on as much as we have a good techniques, traders still scalp in the forex market and many still are successful with scalping, so I don't think it's entirely bad.
      To scalp a trader must be well equipped with a good range of forex experience, most especially when it comes to technical analysis.
      If we Wanna scalp in the market the best time frame to make use is the lower time frame, because scalping is much of a short term trading techniques, and it's the smaller time frame that can give us the quick success in the market.
      the most important things is making sure we have a working trading theory that gives good profit. But we really have to be careful with scalping.

10. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    11. #36 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      772 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,975 Times in 1,868 Posts

Scalping direct many stuff like Scalping is given to be a real way that we can trade Forex and be successful while at it, We have to satisfaction attention to it if it is what we have unequivocal to trade. high speed execution, Fast decisions, Good signal strategy and also it needs and suit usefulness of time frames before a Forex trader can grow successful with it. Also a Forex merchant that necessarily to be using the Scalping technique as their very own choice technique penury to be long-suffering as well, They also need to secure their Scalping success by perception their Brokers required behavior and regulations as solicitous with Scalping, Rule suggestion is very weighty in the Forex occupation.Scalping is a unalloyed trading title, which theater utility for deficient term improvement. This is the most risky trading tactics also, because scalpers pregnant hazard and do not do very rhino management. The type of scalpel are not become efficacious in forex trading.

12. #37 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Innocent

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      709 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,337 Times in 1,598 Posts

My dear first of all we should have need to be aware that what type of trading strategies are good for our trading success and then choose it.
      So first of all I want to mention that scalping is the most risky method where the traders are most of time lose money in it because a reward ratio of this trading style is very low.
      Let's see if you really want to scalp the market then you must have need a proper trading strategy because without a trading strategy there is not possible to scalp the market and do trade like a sleeper.
      But, in real means I really meet with a lot of successful scalpers who make profit on daily basis as a successful trader and they really do a lot of hard work to make their trading strategy more accurate day by day with their demo practice.

13. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    14. #38 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Tunji is just really nice Tunji is just really nice Tunji is just really nice Tunji is just really nice Tunji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      123 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading market, we have different types of trader with different trading methods. The method we select most times has to deal with our personality , the strategy we want to adopt, the sessions we want to trade and the time we have for trading. The traders and the trading methods are stated as follows:
      1) Position traders : these are set of traders with a very large equity in the business. They are also called the long term traders. They can enter a trade and leave it for months without panic. They place their trades based on weekly or monthly candles.
      2) swing traders : they are set of people who are similar to the position traders but they only leave their tradesto run for days, weeks and maximum is a month or two then they leave the market and wait for another opportunity. They read the chat based on daily and weekly candles.
      3) Day traders : As it's been stated, they use daily, 4h and 1H candle. Their trade does not exceed one day. They look for a good set up then pull their trigger.
      4) Scalpers: these are people that come to the market like rats. They quickly enter, eat what they want and quickly run out of the market. Their trades are majorly on 1min, 5 min and 15 minutes candles.

15. #39 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec has a reputation beyond repute lacogec's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      603 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,119 Times in 816 Posts

How to scalp the market: Scalping is not recommended for traders that are not self controlled because they are highly going to lose beyond the way they have imagined, we need to understand he disadvantages of anything we have chosen for ourselves in this business, any trade that we take hast many possibilities but we can increase losses automatically if scalping is all that we trust as strategy, one obvious disadvantage is the fact that we cannot trade well, we will always feel that we understand the market and trade without diligence which is essential to avoid losses, scalping is also profitable but the people who truly understand how it can make them money are beyond this business. Trading scalping strategies is very dangerous for people without knowledge.

16. #40 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Cool

Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah has much to be proud of Damkidah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      713 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,354 Times in 725 Posts

Scalping is basically done to take small profit here and there in the market to build an account into something worth associating with. This type of trading strategy requires that a trader takes few pips on every single trade he takes and leaves the market. One thing about scalping is that even though it involves taking little profit per trade, it requires no form of analysis. Scalping is done by short term traders who only wish to stay in the market for a short while, grab profits and leave the market. In other to make these few pips faster, it becomes important that a trader scalps highly volatile market because of their quick ability to move into profit or loss, this way a trader makes their profit quick and exist the market. Scalping can be dangerous too, since a trader is trading blindly with no form of analysis done. A trader who wants to scalp must have a lot of patience enough to allow him wait till he grows his account into a big one. I would only advise that a person tries scalping when they have little capital to trade the market effectively.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5