• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: What monthly percentage profit do you consider ideal?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh has much to be proud of 6sh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      267 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,268 Times in 956 Posts

Default Re: What monthly percentage profit do you consider ideal?

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic     
      What monthly percentage profit relative to your forex trading capital do you consider to be ideal for you, under normal circumstance?
      it is impossible to get a detailed monthly or annual return of everybody in forex. the income of most traders is private. not all of them are on my**book or other similar sites. you need this data to get those that are in the top 10% but as for what you imply (the probable return of the best in the industry). i have seen someone who turned $50 to $10000. my friend made 3000% in 3 months. so, there are a lot of people who do average more than a 100% a month.
      bit by bit, over time... it will accumulate into a mountain..!

2. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,412 Times in 1,051 Posts

Honestly this can be decided by each and everyone of us, and sometimes our trading capital can influence our decision in the market,
      for example lets say we invest 10,000 usd in the Forex market and assuming our target is 20 percent profit per month that will be 2000 usd profit every month.
      but in a situation where a trader invest only 200 usd in the Forex trading market, and they target 20 percent per month and such monthly return will be 20usd and that will be very small, and this can make a trader to wanna increase their monthly target and return.
      But for me ii think the better and the easiest return to achieve in the market is 10 percent monthly.

4. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      788 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,058 Times in 638 Posts

In my own point of view, it is good to have a nice target when you are trading forex and once you have a target and you work towards that target, you will surely reach it. Although setting a high target is a good thing, it could be risky to set an unrealistic target. For example: If a setting a monthly target of 100% return on investment, it will force to trade with large volumes which can be risky and when you do that it puts you under pressure and at the end, you could end up losing a great deal. So in my own opinion, I think the monthly target of at least 20% and at most 40% is a great deal and it is realistic because I have tried it and it works. Having a monthly target of 100% return is very risky and you could end up losing due to poor money management.

6. For the posts posted after 26.04.19 the likes will be displayed after 26.06.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4