• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: What is your opinion about mobile trading?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT has much to be proud of AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      930 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,659 Times in 814 Posts

Opening about Mobile trading :
      Mobile trading is very good option for a trader to open trade, close trade or modify trade. a trader can not stay in front of the market all time. He need to do others works. So if they can analysis the market in computer and can monitor in by mobile. It is really good to open trade ,close trade, modify trade via mobile trading option. I personally like mobile trading. When I go outside or home then I always monitor my market from the mobile trading. Before going outside I analysis the market from my computer and mark some important pair which trade can be come when I will outside. Then I check my mobile and when the trader set up come I open this position in my mobile.

Facilities of mobile trading:
      - Mobile trading helps us to open trade, close trade, modify trade via mobile phone.
      - By mobile trading we do not miss any important or very good trade set up.
      - mobile trading make our trading career so much comfortable.
      - A trader can get maximum return by trading on mobile beside computer trading.

2. Dragon
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna is a splendid one to behold Fxwinna's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      57 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,383 Times in 511 Posts

Mobile gives you the ability to move around without issues. Mobile trading is the ability to trade on the go. That is at any point, you would have access to your trading platform. Unlike the normal desktop, with mobile, you can have a close monitoring of your trading, that is your open positions as well as been able to open a new trade when need be. Most traders who rely on signals alert would have to go mobile.
      In this modern times, everything is mobile because without it, it becomes impossible to go out there and get it right. Mobile trading platform might not be sophisticated as the regular once, but they offer great opportunities.

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

WKfxSG is on a distinguished road WKfxSG's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

What many people call mobile trading is actually just a way for traders to do the trade where he can just use simple gadget like smartphone to enter/exit or even do analysis of the market.
      The technology found in the gadget these days are far more superior than the old laptops and the computing power also grow exponentially.
      It is important to know that the mobile version of the trading platform (any trading platform) is a lot simpler so you can not find advanced stuff that usually are readily available in the pc/laptop version.
      So, if you use an indicator that is customized or indicators that are not found by default in the trading platform then you really can't do the analysis on the mobile device.
      Only those who do naked chart can use the mobile gadget doing everything without any problem.
      Share knowledge to the world and make it a better place.
      Good karma follows those who share

6. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

WIFEY will become famous soon enough WIFEY's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Red face Mobile trading is the best experience, try it.

The mobile trading is the best ever experience that i have ever had after the copy trading in the Forex market. This is mostly because the mobile trading application enables a 'trading on the go' kind of trading. The flexibility, simplicity and portability makes me to be able to monitor my trades anywhere i find myself no matter what i am doing sometimes i can still monitor my trades.

Another great advantage is the fact that the mobile trading is on my phone and i am always using my phone which makes my trade to be easily accessible to me at any given point in time and i do not need to go through a long or stressful process of booting my computer.

8. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1357 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mobile trading is best trading option for us. We can easily open our trade here. when we are outside for our work but perfect trade come in the market what will we do. Then we can join mobile trading and can open our trade position. The big problem of mobile trading is we can not analysis the market here comfortable . as the screen is small in size so analysis the market is so tough and hard. Beside the this trading platform is really good. Most of time when I am outside I monitor the market and when the price comes to my desire level then I open my trade here. I love mobile trading platform and want to use this option for long time. But if mobile trading can increase some facilities it will better for the trader.

10. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5203 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,223 Times in 4,001 Posts

Trading with mobile phone is good but this is not the primary thing that has been designed for trading in the Forex market, the computer is what has been designed for this purpose, the mobile handset has several limitations, the way we use it is for the sake of trying to understand what is happening with our trades which is just to monitor, someone who is using the mobile phone strategy for trading will encounter some issues, I think that there are some custom indicators that we cannot get even though that is what our strategy is about, this makes the mobile phone trading platform to have limitations that can still make the trader to be experiencing too many challenges. The most important decisions we can make is not to use phones alone in trading. We are exposed to many risks.

12. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5