• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Coins and Marijuana.... what's next?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,025 Times in 412 Posts

Default Coins and Marijuana.... what's next?

The crypto currencies took the public by surprise when it allow transactions on "global, legal, marijuana industry".
      So far there are 2 big coins that support this and they are Dope coin and Pot coin. The latter, Pot coin, is advertised as I quote:

ultra-secure digital cryptocurrency, network and banking solution for the $100 billion global legal marijuana industry
      Apparently this is the type of thing that governments around the world are trying to prevent. This industry is no joke, cartels around the globe will flock in and God knows what will happen next.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to Beautiful Quynh for this useful post.

Ayesha2 (09-26-2019), bsetyo5 (06-29-2018), PandoraBox (06-27-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

PandoraBox will become famous soon enough PandoraBox will become famous soon enough PandoraBox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      The crypto currencies took the public by surprise when it allow transactions on "global, legal, marijuana industry".
      So far there are 2 big coins that support this and they are Dope coin and Pot coin. The latter, Pot coin, is advertised as I quote:

Apparently this is the type of thing that governments around the world are trying to prevent. This industry is no joke, cartels around the globe will flock in and God knows what will happen next.
      Marijuana is the thing that will break the young people from all around the world, I think this must be stopped.
      Don't allow this thing, it's very bad. Some bad people are trying to ruin the nations of the world by supplying this kind of thing so the young people can't think straight anymore. This can impact a whole generation.
      Just find one trading strategy that works for you and stick to it.

This is not my own words but an advice that many pro traders emphasize.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to PandoraBox for this useful post.

bsetyo5 (06-29-2018), Unregistered (1)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

unirpitaps is on a distinguished road unirpitaps's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Terrible news because everyone fight against crime and narcotics.furthermore i think there wont be no problem with other more serious narcotics im cryptomarkets... fear the worst but many make money on this and then go to jail....

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to unirpitaps for this useful post.

bsetyo5 (06-29-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

bsetyo5 is on a distinguished road bsetyo5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this is very bad..... if they are allowed then many other bad things might also try to do the same thing and soon people will think it's ok to do it.
      I think there must be a strict rules about this, countries around the world must talk and make the necessary regulation to prevent something like this from happening.

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,724 Times in 8,481 Posts

Things like this actually already exist in the dark web and only because the secrecy that it came out in public.
      The bitcoin trend really bring many things both good and bad as I always mention many times.
      It has the potential to bring many good things but also it can bring dreadful things alive.
      This is just one of many examples of what can happen next.
      That is why governments around the world must focus in designing a good framework for this industry.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

john13303 is on a distinguished road john13303's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      66 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The marijuana business is not legal in every countries , but it seems to be legalized in the us and in canada . For example , the bitcoin is not the only crypto currency available for transactions , they could directly cash out their positions on drugs on the weeks . That is the reason why lots of regulator will have a double portion of job , trying to identify the legal activist for marijuana and the illegal ones , that are dealing with the crypto bitcoins to get profits on this business on parts of the world . The regulator will have to make lots of decisions in order to keep the markets safe from illegal commissions on the non legal businesses , on some countries over the world .

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

brainstorm21 is an unknown quantity at this point brainstorm21's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ultra-secure digital cryptocurrency, network and banking solution for the $100 billion global legal marijuana industry
      lol, I don't even have to spend $100 billion to purchase legally marijuana, because it's enough to pay $20 for delivery of marijuana and for marijuana itself, profit Really, when I only found out about this company ] which is engaged in delivery of marijuana, I started buying marijuana from them because they have a fast and cheap delivery, by the way, the most attractive fact is that they deliver everything on time, so I always spend my Fridays happily By the way, as far as I know, they are engaged in this business for many years and do it legally
      Last edited by IFX Yvonne; 10-09-2019 at 09:10 AM.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Noor786 is on a distinguished road Noor786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Businesses and operators that sell or distribute recreational and medical pot are still barred from using banks for their transactions because of federal laws. The development and use of marijuana-specific virtual currencies has racked up to respond to the hole in this market. Crypto currencies make it easy for people in the marijuana industry—or simply those who want to buy some weed—to carry out transactions.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Moon021996 is an unknown quantity at this point Moon021996's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The digital currencies shocked the open when it permit exchanges on "worldwide, lawful, cannabis industry".

So far there are 2 major coins that help this and they are Dope coin and Pot coin. The last mentioned, Pot coin, is publicized as I quote

Reply to thread