• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it hard to trade on Forex?

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark has a reputation beyond repute sonibark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3950 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,521 Times in 3,492 Posts

Honestly trading forex is not the difficult part of trading and as Matter of fact not even making profit, there are situation where making profit even comes easy even a day old trader can Make profit but in the forex market making profit in a consistent basis is what most traders (including me) are finding pretty difficult.

Just by looking at that pictures tells how dangerous the market can be sometimes, we maybe a good trader who pretty profitable trading strategy and sometimes can be greedy, then such trader is not a complete trader, because there may be period where we are making consistent profit and snap we think technical market is trendy and we bank in lot of money and immediately the trend changes against us, the leaving us to loose lot of money, that is exactly how the market can hurt a trader.
      We Have to always abide by the rules.

2. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Bored

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4224 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,865 Times in 2,117 Posts

Is it hard to trade on Forex?
      It's a common complain for the newbies. Forex trading is the most dangerous business with compare to other business in the world. It's profitable without any doubt. But for getting this high profit you need plenty of experience in both demo and real account. When you will enter in the live trading account without proper demo experience, Forex trading will become so hard for you. There are some characteristics you should be achieved for becoming a good trader so that Forex trading will become easy for you. These are-

1. You should use demo account for 6 months to establish your own trading strategy.
      2. You have to be habituated by using SL and TP point.
      3. Use strong money and risk management.
      4. Use risk/reward ratio as per your own trading plan.
      5. Always try to develop new strategy as one strategy is not enough. Keep learning and never give up.

Loss is a part of business. If you consider Forex trading as hard business due to loss then i think it's time to change your mentality. You should mentally prepare for facing the worse. Learn from the mistake and apply the corrective strategy in the next trade. By this way Forex trading will become easier for you.

4. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      695 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For the newbies, forex trading could be very hard for them because it is somehow technical and for a newbie to understand how the forex market operates, it takes time. In forex trading, there are so many strategies a trader can use and but it is very safe for a trader to pick one strategy that suits his personality and stick to that strategy. If a trader changes strategies out of fear when other strategies fail, then on the long run, he will be struggling to break even. So that is why I am saying forex trading is hard for the newbies who out of their inexperience cannot be able to control their emotions. But as for the professional traders making consistent profit in forex is not a problem for them because they have a sound strategy, a sound money management system and a trading having these qualities will make you a successful trader.

6. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

sasaran1 is a splendid one to behold sasaran1 is a splendid one to behold sasaran1 is a splendid one to behold sasaran1 is a splendid one to behold sasaran1 is a splendid one to behold sasaran1 is a splendid one to behold sasaran1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      646 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you feel so hard to get profit from forex trading that has been undertaken because it feels that every time trading should profit (ga wear loss, must profit continue!). Well, actually you are messing up your trading including spending your money. One of the common reasons why a trader can not achieve "trading for living" because he feels the immediate profit to finance family life and has used all his savings (even worse, bank loans for forex trading capital). No, a trader using such a perspective will not be able to forex trading with consistent results. And if this continues to do damage to your financial stability or your household. Perhaps the trader is beginning to think that the problem is because he has not found a "magical" trading system that can PASTI know the direction of future trends. Until whenever, he will not find it, believe me

8. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan is a glorious beacon of light Renan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      540 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In trading there must be loss, Remember that loss is part of trading, as well as profit. Even so, still if more loss hit than profit, there is something wrong with your trading process. Anything in your trading should evaluate what causes your trading to always fail to try to fix immediately and avoid the same errors the same mistakes in the future. Better late than nothing.
      You must have a proper trading system, not just a buy / sell click based on your feeling, it's the same as gambling. A good trading system or strategy is a tool that helps you to achieve your profit target consistently. If you do not understand you learn from people who have been successful in forex.
      Have you limited the number of lots according to your risk tolerance? Do you apply position sizing? Does your transaction always meet a good risk-to-reward ratio? Do not forget, trading without risk management is the same as gambling. and the last one no matter how sophisticated your trading system is, regardless of your position sizing calculation, it will be useless if you do not run it with discipline.

10. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6722 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,967 Times in 4,247 Posts

Of course forex trading is still hard for me. Getting profit is not an easy matter in forex trading, sometimes i have to wait a few days in floating minus condition before finally getting profit or close the trade with loss. If this forex trading is not hard then i do not need to study various methods or some analysis to match my trading style. Maybe my experience and knowledge are still not qualified to make forex trading look easy. I am still familiar with forex trading only 6 years, and even then only 4 months i am serious and just focus in forex trading without doing business or other work. I really love forex trading though hard and have high risk.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

12. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7423 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,095 Times in 2,870 Posts

If we can trade with full concentration and knowledge ,i think trading is not hard at all ,though max new traders think that trading is easy and they leave the business disheartened with negative impact after max failure but if anyone really have the inner confidence and thinks that he can do something special in this field ,its not impossible as Human being can do anything if they have the strong mentality to execute that plan what they actually think off.

There should be effective trading strategies and traders have to develop their analysis in such a way that the whole thing becomes simple and easy as all thing depends upon you how you are able to tackle hurdles and keep everything simple and achievable .Practice with lots of positive attitude if mixes up ,we can make that hard road smooth one.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Inspired

Rafahsa19 has a spectacular aura about Rafahsa19 has a spectacular aura about Rafahsa19 has a spectacular aura about Rafahsa19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      306 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In forex trading, actually the target is simple, you can survive to do trading in the next day. The real challenge is to achieve real trading skills so you can generate consistent profits.
      the main thing that makes traders feel difficult to profit, among them are:

Loan Capital
      For anyone who trades by forcing borrow money, whether from a bank, an individual, a friend, a relative, or a parent will have high emotions. Emotions to win trading and emotions want to speed up transactions and want to double the profits already earned. If you can not resist the temptation to quickly refund the borrower, chances are you will get out of the transaction sooner than what you have imagined before the MC.
      We recommend that you use your own money so that it does not have the risk to return in case of loss. Conversely if you borrow, you still have psychological burden before you compete against the market. That means you will lose before the game.

Violate Money Management
      Not obeying the rules of money management causes traders to lose capital. Not only half of the capital can float, but the entire capital will not be left. Whatever your strategy, in the absence of serious money management can burn capital and its profit.

15. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,069 Times in 490 Posts

Trading in the forex market is hard and anyone is trading for quite a time will admit to this fact. This is no get rich quick scheme where you can make money without any effort. In this forex trading business you have to do a lot of hard work and as a human being we don't want to do that because we want all things easily and we like to procrastinate which actually hinders our success. So definitely forex trading is hard and the sooner you will be able to accept it the better it will be.

When you see the statistics about the forex market you will observe that almost 90% of the trader end up losing in the market and only around 10% is winner in the market. The loser number is so big because to survive and make profit in the market you need to do a lot of things and do a lot of hard work prior to your success. Most of the people don't do that they try to make money quickly don't follow the money management and gamble with their money thinking that it's such type of business where it's not.

If you want to become successful in the forex market you have to understand how the market functions and embrace the fact that it will be hard for you to become successful here compared to other business. This is the first line of your success and if you can do that then you will be able to create a toiling mindset and follow an approach where you can make the best out of the market and take is a long term business. Forex is not hard because someone made it hard it's hard because you have to take it as a long term career not just making money quickly but gradually and consistently.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

17. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cool

newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365 has a reputation beyond repute newdream365's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2331 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,063 Times in 1,659 Posts

Yes trading in Forex is very hard. Because Forex is a business and here have loss and profit and if a trader can't trade in right way so he can get loss in Forex. But if a trader can makes a expert trader so he can trade in right way so he can easily control his loss and risk and he can makes profit in forex so he feel Forex is very easy for him.

If you are a new trader in Forex so Forex is very hard for you. But if you can know the all knowledge of Forex and find out a good trading strategy and if you can makes a expert trader so you can easily trade in Forex and you can easily makes profit in Forex. So you will think this time Forex trading is very easy for you.

Finally we can say it Forex trading is hard or easy it's depend on trader's trading quality and trading experience. If a trader can trading in right way so he can easily makes profit and he feel Forex is very easy for him. But if a trader can't know the right way of trade and he can't trade in right way so he feel Forex is very hard for him.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast