• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: does instaforex platform for android needs some improvements ?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6791 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,034 Times in 2,164 Posts

Default does instaforex platform for android needs some improvements ?

i think that instaforex platform need some updates because :

- the connection is very slowly when we open it .
      - our opened trades takes very long time to appear .
      - many times i can't access to my account .

So i think that it needs some improvements and updates to becomes good in the trading via our mobiles .

So if you tried it on your mobile please inform us with the problems that you faced it and the improvements that you see that insta have to do it on this mobile platform .

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade has a brilliant future dtvade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2162 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,051 Times in 1,089 Posts

Default Re: does instaforex platform for android needs some improvements ?

The Android app of Instaforex really needs improvement especially in the area of speed of execution of trades. Also I don't seem to understand the issue with the connection or probably the mobile app is selective of phone. These mentioned areas need to be taken care of very well. I have noticed that due to some of these many traders rather use web terminal in order to save themselves from this issue. Thirdly , Ithink the reason why sometimes one cannot access his or her account has to do with security which many times it is possible that the account is already open somewhere else especially on a desktop. All thesecall for improvements one way or the other

4. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6377 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,050 Times in 2,881 Posts

Default Re: does instaforex platform for android needs some improvements ?

If we use Mt4 for mobile than its too good for trading as it is a lightweight piece of software which is free from errors and if you have a good internet connection then it can execute orders in no time and also liberty to trade and make analysis from chart is there even you can implement studies on the chart which will make your trading easier and you will become able to analyze from the chart. Usually i am not trading from mobile devices as i think that its good to keep an eye on the trade and level which you decided to get in but not good to make new decision as full tools are not available with it so it better to use a personal computer for analysis and when you are on move use mobile to keep an eye on the trades and other developments.

If you need to use android app for your mobile then mt4 for Android app is the best one that I use until now because it provides most of the basic features that a trader needs to utilize.

6. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Asleep

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,638 Times in 2,676 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elssayed     
      does instaforex platform for android needs some improvements ?
      Personally i don't like mobile trading because of these mentioned problems. It's better to wait for perfect timing. You can't analyze the market properly through smartphone view. Market movement is not clearly understandable through smartphones. The internet connection is the main issue. Due to bad internet connection sometimes horrific situation appeared. One day i closed my trade with 100 pips profit through smartphone MT4 trading platform. But in the morning i saw that my account had been washed out. That means my trade didn't close perfectly. Due to bad internet connection it showed that it was closed but it didn't actually closed. If i used computer then i would instantly gave a withdraw request and trading result would be appeared. So, it's better to use computer rather than smartphone. You can just watch the market movement through smartphone device but you should open trade through this media.

8. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cool

AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT has a brilliant future AHT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      930 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,663 Times in 817 Posts

Improvement is always processing. In all kinds of works improvement are running.instaforex is one of the best broker in the forex market. They have huge goodwill but they need to improve some sector. If they can improve some sector they will be very good position in future. Instaforex recently gives us good opportunity to trade via android phone. This is really good for trader. trader can easily open their trade when they are on journey or outside from home or out of task of computer. Instaforex need to develop their android platform. They need to be fast and need to develop insight facilities of this service. Beside this platform need to add various trading tools which is helpful for the trader to identify the market condition. Instaforex can make their android trading platform more friendly for the trader. if they can it will be better for all.

10. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3484 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,128 Times in 4,518 Posts

As far as i know about the Instaforex mobile platform, it is working well, but there is always a necessary for upgrade, and that lies with the company to do it. We should get ready for more upgrades/updates as usual, because they are not leaving it blank for a whole year. And many things are being added in the upgrades, they will add new features and the interface of the trading platform could change at times.

All these are the added advantage to the mobile platform, or what the broker feels they should do, not that it is really necessarily needing some improvement that will make us to trade better, we already have a good trading system with this current one.

12. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5207 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,872 Times in 2,120 Posts

In general sense of the word, Trading platforms are important in Forex trading because they are the gate way to trading, Then generally the Mobile Platforms have become very important since it enables a trader to trade Forex on the go.

I have using the Instaforex Broker for very many years and for one i am sure that their own I** Mobile platform for android Phones is very slow in nature and at the end of the day is too slow, I used it in the past and then abandoned it. I have actually started using the Metatrader4 trading platform belonging to Metatrader Corps in 2013 and since then i have never got to witness any major issues, Their platform is fast, The File is small and at the end of the day i prefer it to the Instaforex personally owned Mobile trading platforms.

14. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush is a splendid one to behold bitcoinrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      825 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,087 Times in 647 Posts

MT4 mobile app is a great application in the sense that you can use it to execute trades conveniently unlike most other trading platforms. It has some analytical tools like Fibonacci retracement tool, trendlines and channels, RSI, stochastic oscillator but the problem I have with this platform is that it doesn't have the trailing stop. They need to insert this trading stop in other for traders to set it when the market has moved substantially in your favour.
      Also, they should improve on their internet connection: Most of the time, if I open my mobile platform, it takes some time before it connects and InstaForex has to work on that so that the Internet connection will be faster.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4327 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,456 Times in 747 Posts

The problem of android trading software is not peculiar to the Instaforex android platform. It applies to all android platforms since it is not an Instaforex engineered software. It is a software that is relatively new in the forex trading world, so naturally some issues still needs to be fixed. It is even a wonder that there is now such an advanced trading software, within the relatively short period that android operating system appeared in the computing ecosystem.

The major area that the android trader needs some improvements is the issue of the inability to use custom indicators, which it does not support at present. Most serious traders who trade with their own custom indicators cannot trade with android trader due to the fact they they cannot use their custom indicators in the environment.
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

Banned
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,435 Times in 1,051 Posts

Yes instaforex trading platform is a very good trading platform, it's easy to use. And it's has some pretty good function just exactly like the mt4 mobile trading platform.

The instaforex mobile trading platform has one click trading tools, which makes trading much more easy Than some other brokers platform.

But to be honest, it's still need some improvements, I think they need to work more on the speed, the speed of the price movement is still pretty much behind compared to that of the Metaquote trading platform.
      But to be honest instaforex are really trying when it comes. To the software development but they really have to do better.

18. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2