• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: does instaforex platform for android needs some improvements ?

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Brooding

Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro has a reputation beyond repute Ifypro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      696 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,038 Times in 841 Posts

Every android applications consistently need improvement because that is what will he requested to make them effective, there is no additional information that we need except the fact that we have made the update for the application, the trading software that we are using with instaforex is supposed to be updated constantly and I know that this has been happening, there are some applications that don't have updated version, the Implications is that those that are trading with them will consistently face some challenges, their trades may not be executed correctly, the Implications also is that they can lose money there, this is really not advisable to anyone that is trading with mobile platform. We should ensure we download the latest version.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5203 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,223 Times in 4,001 Posts

Improvements are very necessary with any trading software - the meta trader four has experienced some very important updates that has solved many problems, example is that when there was no fibonacci indicators in the mobile trading platform, many traders face challenges, in fact we cannot even depend on the mobile trading for our analysis because this will never give us exactly what we require, the instaforex trading software definitely requires improvement and it is certain that we cannot change this - the application developers understand this, with our suggestion and input, they can know exactly where they need to concentrate in and make the right adjustments as required.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan is a jewel in the rough jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1357 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Instaforex is my favorite broker and my trading career start with this platform. I love instafroex service. But we always want to get more extra service from our broker. I think In future instaforex will increase his service and we can get more benefits.we are all busy with our work so all time we can not stay in the computer chart. So mobile trading need to improve by this instaforex. In android and others sector analysis the chart is so much difficult so if they can improve this section it will more friendly for the trader. beside this instaforex need to improve their android trading version for the good trading. if they can we will more benefited.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22 has a brilliant future freya22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      518 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,372 Times in 1,125 Posts

For now there is still no trsding platform that are in the categories of the mt4 or mt5, but I believe out of all the platform that broker invented on their own.
      The truth is that out of all this platform instaforex platform still remains one of the best out their, though it's still needs improvement, all platform does.

Personally while making use of the platform, I have notice many issue that are a bit different from what I experince on the MetaQuotes platform such as
      Speed: the speed is a little bit slow and it needs improvement.
      There are absent of some indicators, most especially mobile instaforex trading platform. Aside from all this I think they have done a great job so far.

5. For the posts posted after 27.06.19 the likes will be displayed after 27.08.19.
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker is a splendid one to behold Jerryparker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,100 Times in 495 Posts

They absolutely need to improve on several aspect of thier trading application. I faced some serious challenges using the instaforex mt4 application for android. Though connecting to my account using the instaforex application for android, have not giving me so much problems, aside the fact that it delays to login me in. The other challenge, I have faced is trade execution speed and the fact that the application is difficult to navigate since you cannot open things side by side. This has made me abandoned the application, though I still have it on my phone. Currently I connect my account using the traditional meta trader four application (mt4 app) and it has serve me well. However, I believe improvements can be made on the app, as update will help solve some of these challenges.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,172 Times in 1,046 Posts

The Android app of Instaforex really indispensably melioration especially in the region of haste of execution of track. Also I assume't seem to learn the issue with the relationship or probably the movable app is selective of phone. These numerate areas need to be taken direction of very well. I have consideration that due to some of these many traders rather usage web terminating in order to protect themselves from this issue. Thirdly , Ithink the reason why sometimes one cannot admission his or her rehearsal has to do with security which many clock it is likely that the narration is already obvious somewhere else especially on a desktop. All these call for improvements one road or the other.As alienated as i savvy about the Instaforex movable landing, it is operation well, but there is always a necessary for upgrade, and that lies with the society to do it. We should get ready for more upgrades/updates as usual, inasmuch as they are not leaving it aim for a whole year. And many things are being added in the upgrades.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      304 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,446 Times in 627 Posts

Does instaforex platform for android needs some improvements ?
      Regular Improvement increases the chances that the software we are using for trading will work properly, it is essential that the trading system is improved so that we can have a better usage of the appliances, trading with the mobile phone has made some very important impressions about how this market is to be done, the instaforex trading platform definitely needs to have some upgrades occasionally because this will make more people to want to use it, I understand that the complaint made by the users is best for the apps developer to increase their efficiency, now that we are talking about the improvements needed by the instaforex app, it even better because the people that should work on it will make errors less in subsequent ones.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Okuteq is a jewel in the rough Okuteq is a jewel in the rough Okuteq is a jewel in the rough Okuteq is a jewel in the rough Okuteq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      51 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

After an application has been developed, there are new updates that will have to be done, in the world of technology, one thing that is constant is upgrading which makes the application to be used better, the way some trading applications are slow especially when you have a very good Internet connectivity is very annoying, either way we see it anyone that is operating a forex brokers company should know that when they have a new application, a time will definitely come when it would become paramount that they make adjustments to the previous versions, this creates a user experience that is satisfactory in nature with less complaints. Although for me trading with a mobile app should be for monitoring and nothing more.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor has a reputation beyond repute Bitcoinvestor's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      702 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,172 Times in 1,046 Posts

The Android app of Instaforex really indispensably progress particularly in the area of celerity of achievement of trades. Also I don't seem to learn the issue with the junction or likely the mobile app is choosing of call. These enumerate areas need to be taken direction of very well. I have consideration that due to some of these many traders rather usage texture termination in direction to save themselves from this test. Thirdly , Ithink the argument why sometimes one cannot access his or her rehearsal has to do with security which many times it is possible that the narration is already unprotected somewhere else especially on a desktop.So, it's better to use data processor rather than smartphone. You can regular vigil the mart emotion through smartphone stratagem but you should exposed calling through this media.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie has much to be proud of Angelinajolie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      140 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,188 Times in 369 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by elssayed     
      i think that instaforex platform need some updates because :

- the connection is very slowly when we open it .
      - our opened trades takes very long time to appear .
      - many times i can't access to my account .

So i think that it needs some improvements and updates to becomes good in the trading via our mobiles .

So if you tried it on your mobile please inform us with the problems that you faced it and the improvements that you see that insta have to do it on this mobile platform .
      yah my friend instaforex mobile trading application for android needs many improvements as compare to other mt4 general mobile application ...
      first thing it is slow and we face problem executes our trade and some time when market move fast then it is very slow down and not to log in account and if we active more currency pairs and commodities then i hope go down more slow as compare to other app and also slow down the mobile ..
      second one face problem in chart view can't change time and view more chart on it so dear its another big issue that instaforex must upgrade their app as per modern technologies and so we niglect it and we use general mt4 android platform and that is big loss for instaforex so through this thread and post hope full insta resolve all issues regarding their trading app as soon as possible best of luck

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 2 1 2