1. #31 Collapse Post
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Gars0n is on a distinguished road Gars0n's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Music is my hobby too. I play the guitar but not that well and mostly I sing. I even wanted to sign up an account on twitch to sing songs. I even read more about the best microphone for streaming here. Maybe someday I'll start it.

2. #32 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Earie is on a distinguished road Earie's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Borneo Scalper     
      i wish i am artistic and can create music or even play music but i cant. I dont think i have talent for it and no lessons can teach me coz i am just unmusic lol
      Yes making music is not an easy task because without having knowledge of music notes and instruments we can't make a good music. So learning all these things are quite difficult and time consuming.

3. #33 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

MarkUltra is an unknown quantity at this point MarkUltra's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I know many people who really love music and the truth is that they always want to listen to music all the time and everywhere. In their cases, they can get what they want if they buy ceiling mount speakers from this website. I think this is perfect decision.

4. #34 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      704 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Many Keyboard have built in 16 channel Sequencer such Korg, Roland, etc but for some pro they more like software from PC such Cakewalk etc ... what I means is for making music in the end of days is so easy you can do it with simple all you need to do is just only idea.
      “Less is more” — Ludwig Mies van der Rohe (1947)

5. #35 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

ksajidaa is on a distinguished road ksajidaa's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don`t love to music. It produce noise who I don not like. But I say that music is a hobby and is a art so many people like it, they use it for overcome sadness and isolation. Some people use it to relieve fatigue or tiredness. Everyone has their own opinion about music. There are different types of music, everyone has their own choice. Whatever the case, we can not say bad of music.

6. #36 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

tablecurt will become famous soon enough tablecurt's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I used to create loops and mess around with dj softwares, creating beats and melodies. But these days, I only listen to music and have not continued my editing hobby. It takes quite some time to be good at it though.

7. #37 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

naqash will become famous soon enough naqash will become famous soon enough naqash's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      246 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes dear friend you are, music is really good hobby specially when you are alone, and one best quality in music is it can change our mind and mood, if you are happy then it cheers with and make your happy time more happier and if you are sad or broken it heals your heart and emotions.

8. #38 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice will become famous soon enough Caprice's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I love listening to various different genres of music. Even when I am working, the music is always turned on. It helps me with my focusing ability and cuts off all the distraction. If I am working, I usually play soft instrumental music like that of a Guitar, piano with birds chirping in the background. There are a lot of such tracks on You Tube. In other times, I am open to all kinds of music even in different languages. I just listen and then if I like it, I hit the repeat button again and again.

9. #39 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Spenser777 is an unknown quantity at this point Spenser777's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

When I was young, my brother liked to play on DJ console and he taught me all that he knew and now in my free time, a create some songs only for me. I love music since I was small and this passion doesn't disappear. For years I understood that for good music I should have a good Dj console, headphones, and of course when I was young I didn't have money for it and thanks to audio-direct.com that they helped me to found the best headphones under $50 and many others. With it help, I was a Dj in different parties and I refund all my money for devices.

10. #40 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I am not a professional and I don't really know how to make professional music but every now and then, I spend a few hours playing my Piano. Its one of the relaxing things I do after a stressful day. Music is really amazing and helps us to relax. I usually try and play different songs that I like but since I am not an expert, most of the times its very hard to play a complete song. In such cases, I just keep playing whatever I like and after sometime, a random tone emerges, which itself is quite nice. I think if we keep playing instruments however we like, we can always make very good music.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 5 ... 2 3 4 5

Subscribed to this Thread : 1