Reply to thread
Page 153 of 153 ... 148 151 152 153
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 1530

Thread: Money From Forum Posting ~ PROOF Of Payments / SCREENSHOT (part 16)

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer is a splendid one to behold Mian Naseer's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    266 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1

Default Money From Forum Posting ~ PROOF Of Payments / SCREENSHOT (part 16)

Got my weekly contest winner prize. Thanks!

This thread is expanded to this one:

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...of-of-payments

Payment PROOFS
    Payment PROOFS (2)
    Payment PROOFS (3)
    Payment PROOFS (4)
    Payment PROOFS (5)
    Payment PROOFS (6)
    Payment PROOFS (7)
    Payment PROOFS (8)
    Payment PROOFS (9)
    Payment PROOFS (10)
    Payment PROOFS (11)
    Payment PROOFS (12)
    Payment PROOFS (13)
    Payment PROOFS / Screenshot (14)
    Bonus from Forum Posting ~ PROOF Of Payments / SCREENSHOT (part 15)

Please upload your screen shot, not just words. People will only believe you when you when they see the prize entered your bonus trading account via screen shot.

When you upload a picture in this thread please upload it DIRECTLY UNTO MT5 FOREX FORUM'S SERVER!
    Please contact us if you have difficulty in uploading the picture directly to MT5 Forex Forum's server.
    Attached Images  
    Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 12-06-2018 at 11:23 AM. Reason: adding link
    I want to be With You!

Mian Naseer's trading journal

2. #1521 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3426 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,255 Times in 2,317 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    On 12th March 2021, I've received the bonus for posting i.e. for week 09. The amount was about $3.82. I'm happy with whatever I've got as per my level of contribution. If I really want to earn a good posting bonus then I should need to work more and try to write quality content. I'll try to learn from our top earner. On the other hand, I've received $0.06 for the 'Best Answers Contest'. Actually, I was not active in this contest. So I've received in cents. I will try to participate again there too. Thanks to our respected admin, respected moderators, InstaForex, and my fellow mt5 members. Please have a look at the following screenshot as payment proof.

Name: Bonus-For-Posting-12-March-2021.PNG Views: 228 Size: 9.9 KB

3. #1522 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12759 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,474 Times in 6,769 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 8
    Hi Everyone!
    Greetings to traders, readers and fellow members of this forum. The last time, I have shared the week-7 bonus and after that we have got a total 5 weeks bonus. I am so sorry that I did not share my bonus here. Actually, Its our responsibility to share the bonus payment proof here. It should mention that since last a few months, the mt5 forum has done a lot of implementation and now we have the new bonus system. The new system is looking good whereas only the quality content providers are only getting paid. Finally, the dark age has gone, and it is time for only quality content writers. I have explained before that there are lots of value of Forex content in the content market. I understand that the new system is working with the SEO system with different search engines and if we make post with some popular, then we will get some good rewards.

By the way, the last time we have got the payment in weekly basis. Maybe you are not understanding, that the first part paid by the beginning of the week and the 2nd part paid by the last day of the week. If they continue the payment system through the last schedule, then the good news is that the weekly payment has started again.

Name: bonusweek12.PNG Views: 198 Size: 2.2 KB

Name: bonusweek11.PNG Views: 192 Size: 2.1 KB

Name: bonusweek10.PNG Views: 192 Size: 2.1 KB

Name: bonusweek09.PNG Views: 192 Size: 2.1 KB

Name: bonusweek08.PNG Views: 190 Size: 2.2 KB

Thanks go to the mt5 forum authority:luvmt5: and the InstaForex broker who has arranged such a kind of opportunity for us. Also, all credit goes to all partners of the mt5 forum. Go ahead mt5 forum :mt5rocks:and live long the InstaForex broker and there is no doubt about it that the InstaForex broker is one of the best broker all over the world.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

fightforfun(fff) (21-06-2021)

5. #1523 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
    ----

mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel has a reputation beyond repute mrsohel's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    384 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,099 Times in 1,685 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I have got only 3.56$ of bonus from the best answer contest

6. #1524 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3052 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,990 Times in 3,996 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    without a single post-approval, i have got 11$ and this is the second lower amount of bonus since the last one year. should I be happy?

Name: 111.PNG Views: 1698 Size: 2.0 KB

7. #1525 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
    ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    11955 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    1 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 59,547 Times in 16,605 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 12
    A good bonus I have received for the week-16. I hope next week it will increase

8. #1526 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Farnadus007 has a brilliant future Farnadus007 has a brilliant future Farnadus007 has a brilliant future Farnadus007 has a brilliant future Farnadus007 has a brilliant future Farnadus007 has a brilliant future Farnadus007 has a brilliant future Farnadus007 has a brilliant future Farnadus007 has a brilliant future Farnadus007 has a brilliant future Farnadus007 has a brilliant future Farnadus007's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    619 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,886 Times in 218 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Name: IMG_20210429_054308.jpg Views: 99 Size: 104.3 KB

Thanks mt5 forum team

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

9. #1527 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

iros91 is an unknown quantity at this point iros91's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    lol, thanks for share

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. #1528 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:

ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720 has a brilliant future ABW720's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3910 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,126 Times in 1,201 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2
    I got the 21.42$ as a bonus of Weekly Forum Contest. I am happy. For a few weeks, I did not get a single penny from MT5 forum. I think that payments are late. After receiving the amount, I think that you can get the bonus from MT5 forum. But you need hard work.

Name: bonus 21.42.png Views: 59 Size: 1.6 KB

11. #1529 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3426 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,255 Times in 2,317 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    Today I've received two bonus amounts from the mt5 forum. The first amount is about $6.56 and this is for the Week 24 posting bonus. A few hours back I received another amount for the 'Best Answer's Contest' prize. The amount that I've received is about $6.25. The total amount I've received today is about $12.81. I'm thankful to the whole mt5 community including our respected admin, respected moderators, InstaForex and my fellow mt5 members. Please have a look at the following payment proof.

Name: Bonus-For-Posting-16-June-2021-Best-Answers-Contest-17-June-2021.PNG Views: 48 Size: 11.6 KB

12. #1530 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forum VIP
    I am:

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    9259 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,984 Times in 8,508 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3
    Week 28 bonus update
    Attached Images  
    LATEST UPDATE
    HONEY BEE TRADING JOURNAL
    https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15172538

Reply to thread