• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What are the ways to improve your trading?

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4610 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,006 Times in 1,724 Posts

Default Re: What are the ways to improve your trading?

Trading ability is one of the most important things that there is in the Forex trading business and generally every Forex exchange trader is supposed to make sure that they actually keep improving in their trading. Improving in Frex trading ability that we have actually has more to do with gaining massive Forex knowledge and then trading consistently. By trading and practice a Forex exchange trader usually starts improving on their trading results and after a while they keep becoming better traders. Indeed improvements in Forex is all decided by the adage, "practice makes perfect". As long as we practice from one month to another, We will be successful.

2. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5848 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,366 Times in 3,855 Posts

To improve my trading below think i am doing right now, i hope that will help you a lot for improving your trading:

*** Taking help from others traders: When i get any problem on my trade and cant understand properly that time i ask others trader about that and sometime i get more information from my Journal where others trader post and provide good information.

*** Practice: Currently i am spending more time on practice session, because without making more practice its not possible to understand this market movement properly, From practice session i get lot of information which always help me to understand properly.

*** Mental Clarity: Before open my chart i just take a break for mental clarity and i do that every time before open my chart, mental clarity means i stop to do everything like as using facebook, email, video etc and also stop talking with others person, it really work on me and always help me to create right decision.

*** Record every trade: I always try to record every trade on end of the day and after that i try to watch that and finding which thing i do wrong and which i need to avoid from my next trade.

I think there are more way available for improving our trading knowledge and currently i am trying to finding those, because i know if we can improve your trade then it will help us a lot for making successful profit, i hope above information will help you a lot for improving your trading.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17 is a splendid one to behold Moody17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      268 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

we can improve trading by getting maximum knowledge mostly,we should with the experience persons and learn from them the trading charms and how really we can earn more.they will surely help us and next thing is to use a demo account to be an expert and practice this a lot and improve from this You can always improve you trading be always keeping to the following principle
      1) always avoid emotional & impatience trading
      2) always avoid over trading
      3) always never enter a trade that you are not 100% sure of
      4) always keeping to a good money management
      5) increase the levels of your self discipline & self emotional control
      6) always use a rules based setup mechanical trading methods
      7) always place your stop loose behind a strong resistance & support levels
      8)always place your profit target before a strong resistance & support levels

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20 is a splendid one to behold Mmk20's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      204 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well. One can†improve†his trade by being eager to learn. One should be eager to learn and should keep on gaining knowledge and experience about Forex in order to†improve. Knowledge and things to learn never ends . A successful trader in Forex is he who is eager to learn and who have knowledge and experience about Forex
      For improving you trade you first need to learn about Forex first.Then you should trade in the demo account more than 5 month.When you can trade in the demo account properly adn can earn from your demo†trading†then you should come in the real filed for making money.But i think only demo†trading†can help you for improving your Forex carrier
      need experiences, you will know how to†improve†your†trading,,and it means you have to take and spend the time for learning and practicing with more and more, until one time you will understand how to†improve†your†trading†and icrease your†trading†quality, forex is a good business but forex is very dynamic and we have to follow for all condition or we miss it, and so take learning and practicing with regular will increase the ability and do trade with good improvement

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

jidan will become famous soon enough jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      943 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Everyone want to improve his trading quality but most of them do not try how to develop their trading quality. I want to suggest or guide all.if u can follow some ways then u can get a good result in forex market.

- Always stay in a rules. Do not change your trading method regular basis.
      - Always follow proper money management do not take over risk in your account.
      - Always follow discipline, patience, expert trader. It will help u to find out your trading fault.
      - Always try to trade with small lot. Do not use big lot against your balance.
      - Always remember if u have balance u can get good trade but if u lost all money u can not trade anymore.so trade with care.
      - Forex is a mind game without proper learning do not join real trading.
      - In forex Technical analysis , fundamental analysis and psychology all are so much important factor to move the market.
      - Finally learn from your loss and mistake. Do not do same mistake again and again. Keep trading hope success is very near distance to u.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,155 Times in 1,035 Posts

There are several ways in which a trader can improve their trading in the Forex trading market, i think this piratically depend on the area we are lacking behind in the market. first a trader can lack behind when it comes trading strategy.

A trading strategy is the number 1 factor in the Forex trading market that a trader always have to make sure they always take care of in the market because its important to us becoming a successful trader

on a personal note, i think i still need to improve a lot in the aspect of emotion, i still sometimes find myself trading emotionally in the market, mostly when i loose big in the market, and this attitude is very bad.

8. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Eruwu is a glorious beacon of light Eruwu is a glorious beacon of light Eruwu is a glorious beacon of light Eruwu is a glorious beacon of light Eruwu is a glorious beacon of light Eruwu is a glorious beacon of light Eruwu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The way we can improve our trading is to keep practicing, because without having to go through your strategy always, it will not be easy to become to perfect in the business we are doing, some of the activities that can lead to improvements are discipline, it is not easy to practice this market with discipline, so many traders have lost their accounts because they did not take this subject seriously, as long as they keep trading forex in this manner, the market will never favour them, forex trading has always made traders that have not gained the requirements for discipline to be within the category of losing traders, they can move from there when they change.

10. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      Cool

IAli will become famous soon enough IAli's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      18 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fanatic View Post
      Every trader in the forex market desires improved performance and returns, in order to make progress. What are the ways to improve your trading, based on your own experience?

There are so many ways to improve your trading skills and performance. Just think only once that you have the internet and you can do anything you want so why don't you learn some Proper Forex trading to get more profits in the trading field.

I have more than 2 years of trading business but still i am using demo account because i know how important demo account is. So if you are one of them who want to increase their performance and improve trading skills than please first open a demo account and use it daily and do the trading in it to gain some good skills and it will help you in live trading account.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Frd52 is on a distinguished road Frd52's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many methods are available in our world for the improvement of the Forex trading we have been read must for the basic rules and regulation of the forex market they have been generated the capital from it news trading is very common use in nowadays for the early and also fundamental analysis Get confidence for the investment in our forex market and give him a good opportunities for the earning

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Relaxed

kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman has a reputation beyond repute kashifrehman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6141 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,222 Times in 2,695 Posts

On the subject matter there is lot of material available on the internet but keep in mind that every thing is not useful for everyone. For a trader who wish to make his trading better for him it is necessary to identify what he need and when he identify the right need there it becomes possible for him to learn the right things and incorporate the same things in his trading which ultimately make his trading more profitable and on the other side if he keep trying randomly the he will need a lot of time and may he remain fail to get the right results and left the trading. So i believe that for a trader its really necessary to identify the need first then start your hard work to achive the desired resuls.

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4