• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How can you avoid online investment scam?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Inspired

fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic has much to be proud of fanatic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4287 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,200 Times in 633 Posts

Default How can you avoid online investment scam?

Some investors have lost huge sums of money to various online investment scam such as HYIP, Ponzi scheme, Money cyclers, and even fraudulent forex and binary option brokers. How can you avoid online investment scam?
      POSSIBILITIES ARE INFINITE IN THE FOREX MARKET, YOU CAN ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING !

2. Thanks under the first post will be ignored for the purpose of distribution of prizes
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed has a brilliant future Omar Sayeed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      960 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,782 Times in 745 Posts

How can you avoid online investment scam?
      We see thousands of way of scam online. This is very difficult to avoid them. But we can take some steps to avoid online investment scam.

1. Use common sense. Nothing is free in the world. Many people run before the free things. As a result, they make mistakes. The first time they offer you some attractive free packages and when you invest your money they go away.

2. Make a online research before taking any decision about a company or organization. You can search online to know the details about the company. That can help you to avoid scam.

3. Take suggestions from an experienced person. An experienced person can give you the best suggestion about your investment.

4. Ask a question in the forum. There are many people who give you review about the company.

4. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      Daring

Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90 has a reputation beyond repute Leonvic90's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2274 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,294 Times in 1,666 Posts

Online investment scams thrive because people are just too greedy, many people are looking for easier ways that money can enter that bank accounts without working that is why there is an increasing number of people that engage in betting either with sport or any other media through which this kind of activities take place. Investments scams that take place in the cyberspace don't happen to every body, it is this who are gullible enough to release their money that something like this can happen to. I believe we should carefully scrutinize any online business that we want to get involved in because that is the way to avoid these kinds of problems, forex is a good business where you won't be scammed easily no matter what happens, so learn it and invest with a good and reputable forex broker.

6. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah has a reputation beyond repute Neriah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1339 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,678 Times in 1,093 Posts

Too many predators are on the loose these days searching for someone that is so willing to become a victim of their antics, I think we should analyse whatever investment opportunities that is being presented to us because when we are just looking at the benefits of something without trying to know if that is genuine or not, that is when we will fall into the hands of these fraudsters, there is no investment that comes quickly, this attitude is also what many prospective traders bring into the forex market, the result is usually margin call within a short period of trading, this is not supposed to be that way. We can avoid being duped by being diligent.

8. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Pensive

forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict is a splendid one to behold forexaddict's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1562 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,069 Times in 490 Posts

To avoid the online investment scam we need to ask various questions in the first place like How long the investment program is running? What is the general review of the investment? How profitable is the investment according to the current investor? We need to find all the answers regarding the investment program whatever form it may be like PAMM or HYPE or other type of investment online. The bottom line us always become circumspect and only after getting all the necessary information about any program we can start deciding that whether we want to invest there or not and it will depend on the individual how much capital he has to invest there.

I can say that it's not tough to avoid online investment scam if you are smart enough and took some precaution before investing but if you try to invest blindly out of your impulse it will lead you to a scam and you won't know it because you will become obsessed about how much profit you will make in the future. So the best way is to assess the particular investment program and then decide whether it fits to you or not.
      Yesterday's wins and losses are yesterday's wins and losses -- and the yesterdays are gone

10. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2851 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,565 Posts

Dear guys most greedy and idle people search shortcut way. For this reason First, we need to be moral and take accountability by self. the best way to save from scammer according to me;
      • Save by self: A man is scammed by self before scammed by other. A man first needs to know he is a human being and his life and limit much desire and high expectation. Unnecessary wanting and balance less passion lead us to earn bad way or shortcut way so first, we must fix it immediately.
      • check review: past review is major things to accept or refuse a money earning way. I see PTC, BUX and all clicking side are fake. Affiliate business or CPA likely good.
        someone failing in work area starts blaming work So we need distinctive knowledge and experience to know bad and good.
      • Authorization: We need to check is it recognize an organization or not by Internation Money Authority.

12. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Cheeky

I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader has a reputation beyond repute I'm Trader's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1474 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,980 Times in 989 Posts

In these days its really difficult for a person to find the real and fake business in cyber world for investment. There is a huge bug of peoples who involved in online businesses in these days. I think we need to to very careful about this situation. If you found any business and you want to invest your money then you need to investigate about that business deeply. I know this is not easy for us but we need to do it for the safety of our money.
      First of all you need to know about the peoples review about that business,
      What is the main purpose of that business,
      You also need to check the Authorization of that company with International Money Authority,
      It is also important to know the rules about that business in your country to avoid any problems in future.
      I think all these points are very important for a investor to avoid from any investment scam and save his money from loss.
      If you can Dream it, You can do it
      Be Bold and Take Risk

14. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Banned
      I am:
      Happy

Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon has a reputation beyond repute Timon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      990 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,996 Times in 848 Posts

One of the worse online scams that has taken place is the ponzi schemes, they were so beautifully crafted that people fell victim during that era, there was a promise of thirty percent which will be earned in a month, the question these people failed to answer was that where is the interest coming from, well I was part of those that fell victim because I was interested in raising capital for a business plan that I have in mind, unfortunately that all crumbled when the ponzi schemes locked their website and went offline, I can still remember that many people committed suicide because they used their children's school fees to do that business, it was a really bad and horrible experience which none should go through.

16. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed has a reputation beyond repute elssayed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5636 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,401 Times in 1,541 Posts

It's too hard to avoid all the online investment scam but there are some steps you can do its to avoid online investment scam with big percent as :

1- you have to search well on the company or the place that you want to invest your money online in it on the internet and by its reputation on the internet and by the comments of people about it you can take the decision for the investing on it or not .

2- you have to avoid the investing in the hyip companies because it will make you lose even if it was in the market from long time but at ant time it will stop its working then it will take all your invested money .

3- you have to make real contract between you and the company that you will invest your money in it .

if you did the above steps i think that this will decrease the scamming that the online companies may make it in your online investments .

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie has a reputation beyond repute Obie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2092 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,344 Times in 944 Posts

In today's digitalised world, we have information at our fingertips. In order to avoid online investment scams, we should make ample use of the online resources available to us. We should be ready to do a thorough background check of every firm or organization especially with regard to financial, health and news-related information.
      We should also be willing to contact someone at a regulatory bureau (if the firm under scrutiny is under regulation). When possible, we should be ready to visit the business premises or office of a company or organization under scrutiny.

In some countries, even some government agencies and highly placed individuals engage in scam activities. This is the case with Nigeria, where there have been many cases of complicit official corruption and fraud. In such cases, it might be best to blacklist suspected scam artists, officials, governments, government agencies or even entire countries.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast