• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: EUR/JPY (part 30)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      426 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,759 Times in 409 Posts

Default EUR/JPY (part 30)

Hi Traders,,,Good Morning.

I was just observing Eur/Jpy at Daily Time frame. According to my opinion this Pair is going to move a bit to break the trend line but it will not be possible for it as it is a strong trend line at a larger time frame so bright chances are that trend will be continued. Hope for a good start on Monday.
      Attached Images  

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to abidbutt for this useful post.

786pk (06-14-2018), fragile (11-28-2018), laser (09-25-2018), saadsk (03-31-2019), shahidmehmopd (06-15-2018), zahidmehmood (06-15-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt has a brilliant future abidbutt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      426 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Like I said in previous post Eur/Jpy wasn't able to break the bearish trend line and hence it dropped. Today H4,Daily and Weekly time frame shows that there is a strong bearish movement which will continue even in next week. Hope for a good start on Monday.
      Attached Images      

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to abidbutt for this useful post.

dzin4aans (06-17-2018), laser (09-25-2018), shahidmehmopd (06-17-2018), zahidmehmood (06-20-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EUR/JPY Moved Out on the Downtrend Trading Channel

Based on the daily chart of the EUR/JPY currency pair, the euro/yen withdrawn from the descending trading channel. While the H4 chart shows that the pair traded in the uptrend trading channel on Wednesday but when the price exceeded its boundary, the lower limit was broken and the price resume to decline and would likely renew its lows in the previous month.
      Attached Images  

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to Alexandr Vesely for this useful post.

Agatha Leclercq (07-03-2018), Derryk Murrel (07-05-2018), dzin4aans (06-28-2018), laser (09-25-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      426 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

At daily time frame the price has just touched the bearish trend line and smaller time frames are also giving a signal of selling this Pair. We should give a day to this Pair to define its movement and then should go for a trade.
      Attached Images  
      Difficult Roads Often Lead To Beautiful Destinations

8. The following 6 users say Thank You to abidbutt for this useful post.

786pk (07-01-2018), laser (09-25-2018), shahidmehmopd (07-01-2018), Unregistered (1), zahidmehmood (07-01-2018)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Agatha Leclercq has a spectacular aura about Agatha Leclercq has a spectacular aura about Agatha Leclercq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EUR/JPY Showed No Movement

Previously, the EUR/JPY did not move and the price did not reach above the descending trendline which serves as the upper limit of the downward trading channel. For the day, there is a slight indication of sellersí initiative but it can be considered as flat. If the price of the euro/yen pair started to oscillate around the upper boundary of the channel, it indicates a possible move to the south.
      Attached Images  

10. The following 6 users say Thank You to Agatha Leclercq for this useful post.

Alexandr Vesely (07-11-2018), Derryk Murrel (07-05-2018), dzin4aans (07-03-2018), fariaa (12-04-2018), laser (09-27-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Derryk Murrel has a spectacular aura about Derryk Murrel has a spectacular aura about Derryk Murrel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Euro/Yen Currency pair 07/05/2018

The Tenkan-Sen line is positioned above the Kijun-Sen, while the red line is directed downwards and the blue line continues to be in the horizontal post. The confirmation line of Chikou Span moves near the timeframe above and the current cloud increases. The instrument adjusted according to the Tenkan-sen line. The nearest support region is at the 128.67 lower border of the cloud and the nearest resistance area is the 128.75 Tenkan-sen line.
      Attached Images  

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to Derryk Murrel for this useful post.

Alexandr Vesely (07-11-2018), fariaa (12-04-2018), laser (09-25-2018)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely has a spectacular aura about Alexandr Vesely's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      47 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default EUR/JPY Pair Continued to Move Higher Yesterday

The EUR/JPY currency pair continued to move upward on Tuesday. We can see that the 130.31 region formed pin-bar through the selling area. With this, the 129.34 level below has the potential to move even lower and the price will resume driving higher. We await for fixing the price next to the 130.31 zone and trail upwards.

As of this writing, a corrective downward movement is expected. In case that the candle for this day closed with a reversal pattern, then pullback will be ruled out and the price will resume ascending.
      Attached Images  

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Alexandr Vesely for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-11-2018), laser (09-25-2018)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats has much to be proud of Mats's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      302 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,218 Times in 625 Posts

We seen that that weekly time frame shows that traders show interest to buy the pair and the market react as they wanted to do so.. Price did not show any retracement and price able to climb without hesitation. Price will climb further more and continue its up movement.

Market sentiment : Long

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

16. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mats for this useful post.

dzin4aans (07-12-2018), laser (09-25-2018)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,790 Times in 8,482 Posts

A doji happened to appear at the crossroad on that bottom trend line.
      This could be a sign of a reversal to the bullish side or a simple stop before continuing.
      Anyway, just wait for the move to happen.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

dezing (09-05-2018), dzin4aans (08-07-2018), fariaa (12-04-2018), laser (09-25-2018)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur is a name known to all Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      698 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just waiting for the price from EUR/JPY touch the Support area (Navy Blue lines) or the upper channel for open BUY position or touch the Resistance area (Maroon lines) or the lower channel for SELL Position.

(Disclaimer)
      Simple Is The Best

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Arief Makmur for this useful post.

dzin4aans (08-28-2018), laser (09-25-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 6 ...