• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...

Thread: EUR/JPY (part 30)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

onetrade has a spectacular aura about onetrade has a spectacular aura about onetrade's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      21 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

eur/jpy today touch the high price and i think now go some back today touch the price 1.3146 and today low rate is 1.3026 and now go again down i think again go back at the price soon 1.3000 or more down tonight in this H1 candle or next candle

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to onetrade for this useful post.

achlon (09-19-2018), dezing (09-24-2018), Tradingdon (09-21-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,814 Times in 945 Posts

The pair has recently maintained a positive stability above the initial support at 129.90 to support that positive continuation towards the 131.00 level. The price needs a new positive momentum, thus easing its momentum towards the key positive targets of 131.45 to reach the pivotal resistance of 132.20. We see the attempt to position Stochastic above the 50 level to support the upside attempts to provide a new positive momentum and thus increase the chances of reaching the targets previously anticipated.

---------- Post added 09-19-2018 at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-18-2018 at 07:40 PM ----------

The price of the pair to provide intraday trading centered around the level of 131.10 affected by the negative stochastic which is in contrast with the stability of the positive, in general we will continue to swing the upward attempts as the price is centered above the stable support at 129.90 to expect the consolidation of the momentum required to resume the bullish attack until testing the pivotal resistance currently extended towards 132.20. We also point to the possibility of forming an additional support level at 130.80 to increase the chances of renewing the upside attempts and to keep waiting for it to reach the previously announced target.

4. The following 11 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

achlon (09-21-2018), dezing (09-24-2018), Tradingdon (09-21-2018), Unregistered (8)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      350 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

eur/jpy today touch the very high price 131.65 and go down and touch the low price today is 130.89 i think now again positive and go more up and again up trend and target is again 131.43 plus today so i think bullish trend is now good and good positive side now

6. The Following User Says Thank You to achlon For This Useful Post:

Tradingdon (09-21-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff has much to be proud of amine ff's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The pair continued to provide sideways volatility due to the continuation of the major indicators. However, the stability of the support level around 129.90 confirms the readiness of the price to resume the corrective correction during the intermediate period, which is mainly targeting the extended resistance around 132.20. A break below the above mentioned support would negate the positive outlook to force a strong bearish rally to the 38.2% Fibonacci level at 128.85.

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

achlon (09-21-2018), Unregistered (6)

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Happy

garra will become famous soon enough garra's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      28 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my analysis for EUR / JPY 1D , the EUR / JPY pair is trading in a bearish direction and starts to rise from 127.853
      Now we are waiting to break the supply and demand area to the upside then start to enter buy to next supply and demand area at 136.842

10. The Following User Says Thank You to garra For This Useful Post:

achlon (09-21-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon is a splendid one to behold achlon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      350 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

eur/jpy now trend is strong buying

eur/jpy trend is now strong buying position and i think go more up trend if breaking the resistance level 132.76 so now buy this pair and set the take profit at the point 133.41 if buy now then make good pips today more then 80 plus so now good chance to buy this pair

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to achlon for this useful post.

dezing (09-24-2018), Tradingdon (09-21-2018)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Tradingdon is just really nice Tradingdon is just really nice Tradingdon is just really nice Tradingdon is just really nice Tradingdon's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      83 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

eur/jpy also up trend

resistance one is today 133.67 and other resistance level today is 1.3389 if break first resistance then target is next and the
      supporting level today is 1.3209 and other supporting level is today is 1.3176 and today continue trend is bullish

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tradingdon For This Useful Post:

dezing (09-24-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yesterday, the price of the pair formed a strong bullish momentum, surpassing the 132.20 level to settle within the ascending channel's pivotal areas again. This confirms the willingness of the price to provide new bullish trades to expect it to attract around 133.40 towards 134.55 in the coming period. Any attempt to infiltrate the price without supporting the current ascending channel will negate the positive outlook and force it to return to the downside move, confirming its willingness to take many losses targeting 130.80 and 130.00 respectively.

16. The following 5 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Unregistered (5)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The price of the pair did not hold above the support of the ascending channel which is currently around 132.55 to note that it responded to the negativity of Stochastic as it moved towards 23.6% Fibonacci correction at 132.10. The above mentioned hubs constitute a sideways range to wait for the price to exceed one of them so that we can determine the general direction of the trades for the coming period. In the event of a renewal of the price of the attempts to overcome the current resistance, this will restore hope to restore the upward trend to expect to attract about 133.40 and 134.55, respectively, and the infiltration below 132.10 will confirm the formation of negative trading strong to expect the loss of many losses from 131.20 to about 130.00.

18. The following 5 users say Thank You to amine ff for this useful post.

Unregistered (5)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing is a splendid one to behold dezing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Eur/Jpy today technical analysis is strong bullish

Resistance and supporting level is:

Resistance level is :

1> Resistance level is : 132.97
      2> Resistance level is: 133.41
      3> Resistance level is: 133.89

Supporting level is:

1> Supporting level is: 132.39
      2> Supporting level is: 131.99
      3> Supporting level is: 131.64

soon crossing the price 133.00 and strong buying trend is continue in this week

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 8 ...