• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 519 of 523 ... 514 517 518 519 520 521 ...
    Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 5226

Thread: fadila's - Trading journal

1. #5181 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Cheerful

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5164 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,625 Times in 2,992 Posts

GOLD Technical analysis

Gold is now approaching the hourly resistance level 1576.10 and in my opinion it will be able to breach it and this will give us an opportunity to buy targeting the next resistance level at 1585.20 in addition to that this will mean reaching the downtrend line on the four hours frame which may give us an opportunity to sell if the price reaches there
      Take a look at the attached chart

Daily analysis of major and cross pairs, metals and oil

Click here to subscribe

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to fadilah for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), Angelina17 (02-13-2020), balut (02-13-2020), bappy4x (02-13-2020), Munda 420 (02-13-2020), naveed hassan (02-13-2020), Neha ali (02-13-2020), SweetRose (02-13-2020), tender (02-13-2020), Unregistered (2)

3. #5182 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,784 Times in 1,598 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fadilah     
      GOLD Technical analysis

Gold is now approaching the hourly resistance level 1576.10 and in my opinion it will be able to breach it and this will give us an opportunity to buy targeting the next resistance level at 1585.20 in addition to that this will mean reaching the downtrend line on the four hours frame which may give us an opportunity to sell if the price reaches there

I analyzed in my chart that the first time GOLD will hit 1550 or something higher it would come back down but only to read something online and I changed my view and only to see it play just as I planned to trade it but did not. I am willing to let go reading those nonsense out there.

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

balut (02-13-2020), bappy4x (02-13-2020), Munda 420 (02-13-2020), Paro12 (02-13-2020)

5. #5183 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion has a reputation beyond repute XXXTentacion's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      178 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,960 Times in 1,294 Posts

GOLD Technical analysis

GOLD News trading can offer very nice and decent profit if you know your way around, the only problem is that the disappointment that may come from a loss of far higher than the possible gains you will receive, that is why leaving the market entirely during news announcement is the best decision anyone can take for the sake of preservation of one's account.

6. The following 5 users say Thank You to XXXTentacion for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-13-2020), balut (02-13-2020), bappy4x (02-13-2020), Munda 420 (02-13-2020), Paro12 (02-13-2020)

7. #5184 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9307 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,992 Times in 7,977 Posts

GOLD Technical analysis

I see, so you have a bear bias in GOLD but I don't know if it's short term or long term. Based on your chart, you're expecting this commodity to keep on rising and then put a pending sell order around that next resistance. It's been days now that I can't figure out what will happen to its trend direction since the 1500 support and 1600 resistance is a very complicated price range.

8. The following 5 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-13-2020), bappy4x (02-13-2020), fadilah (02-13-2020), Munda 420 (02-13-2020), Paro12 (02-13-2020)

9. #5185 Collapse Post
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      Happy

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4639 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,659 Times in 3,961 Posts

GOLD Technical analysis

Hi mate! Greetings to you and happy to see the analysis from Gold metal though your technical overview looks too good right now and finally you have indicated a bullish trend and then the price must pull back to downwards.

So, right now I am looking forward here a potential selling opportunities for long term traders and short term traders may put some buy right now. Though I have checked that the gold is on over bought position and any time the price may pull back to downwards.

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to bappy4x for this useful post.

fadilah (02-13-2020), Munda 420 (02-13-2020), Paro12 (02-13-2020)

11. #5186 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,987 Times in 3,017 Posts

GOLD Technical analysis

Dear trader gold has once reached in 1574 And now we are facing towards sell, so we should now start trading in selling because looking at the technical and fundamental analysis, it seems that you will go to this sell only.And we now have time to trade by looking at, put your TP on 1560, if your TP is an example then it will happen.

12. The following 3 users say Thank You to naveed hassan for this useful post.

13. #5187 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      In_Love

Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17 has a reputation beyond repute Angelina17's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      249 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,757 Times in 1,334 Posts

GOLD Technical analysis

Gold price opens the way with a new bullish bias to begin testing 1575.90 level, waiting for breaching this level to confirm opening the way towards our next positive target that extend to 1611.20.

the EMA50 supports the price from below, to keep prfering the bullish trend in the upcoming period, reminding you that the continuation of the bullish wave is conditioned by holding above 1554.10 level.

The expected trading range for today is between 1560.00 support and 1595.00 resistance.

14. The following 3 users say Thank You to Angelina17 for this useful post.

15. #5188 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420 has a reputation beyond repute Munda 420's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      383 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,656 Times in 1,581 Posts

GOLD Technical analysis

Hello my dear friend, you have given your analogy about the gold. You have absolutely rightly said that if you are meeting on behalf of brother, you too will come back again after touching about 1585.And we should trade on behalf of the buy, if we add them on behalf of buy.
      Munda 420 Trading Journal

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Munda 420 for this useful post.

fadilah (02-13-2020), Paro12 (02-13-2020)

17. #5189 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali has a reputation beyond repute Neha ali's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      197 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,555 Times in 1,518 Posts

GOLD Technical analysis

gold will be next downward you want to say that first it make an down rend and then for the bull candles but i fully agreed that it only for the bearish now and move downward because all the trend line and RSI and the Fibonacci indicators confirm strategy of the sell trade
      "MIANWALI" SHAHEEN TRADERS

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to Neha ali for this useful post.

fadilah (02-13-2020), Paro12 (02-13-2020)

19. #5190 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12 is a splendid one to behold Paro12's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      20 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

GOLD Technical analysis

Assalam Walekum Eid Ok bye lo you will be all right and let me tell you that Golden Wajid will come down and its current level is only 1550 because Gold is coming down from last week and its faith is growing faith Its target level for me is 1550 only. And we have got a very golden opportunity for sellers and we have got a golden opportunity to train as soon as possible. Thanks everybody

Reply to thread
    Page 519 of 523 ... 514 517 518 519 520 521 ...