• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 55 of 119 FirstFirst ... 50 53 54 55 56 57 60 ... LastLast

Thread: fadila's - Trading journal

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      624 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,893 Times in 875 Posts

Default Re: fadila's - Trading journal

Quote Originally Posted by fadilah View Post
      Good morning everyone
      Yesterday was a pretty good day and also kind of dangerous especially on the GBP pairs so I hope that none of the members lost their balance because of that
      Today we have a simple analysis on the H4 chart of the gold
      the gold has been moving upwards since the beginning of the week and now it has reached the resistance level 1241.60 now I expect it to correct from there to the support level at 1230.50 then resume its bullish move to the level 1261.80
      Gold hits good level of resistance that is 1240 level. From this level gold have very big chance to bounce and make a correct 1235 level and then again going up and attack 1240 level. I think next attack will brake this level and going up. On daily time frame market make higher high and also formed ABCD pattern. If you have very good trading plan and you know market movement that give you good trading setup and you can easily doing great. I think gold is very good pair for trade. if you learn about gold trading that help you much more and you can identify and understand gold market movement.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

Thanks  

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-05-2018), Andrrson (12-06-2018), bidyut (12-05-2018), zahid4x (12-05-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5196 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,073 Times in 3,369 Posts

Good morning everyone
      Yesterday was a pretty good day and also kind of dangerous especially on the GBP pairs so I hope that none of the members lost their balance because of that
      the gold has been moving upwards since the beginning of the week and now it has reached the resistance level 1241.60 now I expect it to correct from there to the support level at 1230.50 then resume its bullish move to the level 1261.80
      Yesterday GBPUSD pair moving on both side, who can took that opportunity those can easily make successful profit from that pair, i also made good profit from GBPUSD pair and i do it from both side trading, i hope you also made good profit from that pair right, currently i am trying to avoid to see gold chart, because i am not comfortable with that metal, i hope you should be more careful with your gold trade, best of luck mate.

Thanks  

4. The following 4 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (12-05-2018), Andrrson (12-06-2018), bidyut (12-05-2018), fadilah (12-06-2018)

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2635 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,631 Times in 1,333 Posts

Good morning everyone
      Thanks for your update chart on gold. In fact, this is really surprising things that usd movement have not to affect so much on gold. fadila when I switch d1 chart i see price again has reached a strong resistance point 1241. Yesterday he could not break the resistance. So we can tell price now at divergence level since USD create huge pressure against all currencies and that pressure already appear little with gold. Hope and expect within today we will get the gold 1212 after 1198.

Last edited by amiron56; 12-05-2018 at 09:18 AM. Reason: addword

Thanks  

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), bidyut (12-05-2018), fadilah (12-06-2018)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real has a reputation beyond repute ola4real's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1681 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,604 Times in 1,774 Posts

Good morning everyone
      The danger that looms in the trading of GBPUSD and gold market are much, i will rather leave those market today, and do some good things with my trading throughput today. What i am now seeing is a bearish market on GBPUSD, i initially thought that the Brexit deal will help it, but the reverse was the case. And even if the fundamental analysis are supporting the news now, they are still of no effect on the bullish side. The worst is for it to rise a bit, and later fall, i guess that 1.2458 might still be tested this year. And as for the gold market, i think that it has all it takes to fall back too.

Thanks  

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to ola4real for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), bidyut (12-05-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1 has a brilliant future kanyB1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      395 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,600 Times in 619 Posts

Good morning everyone
      You are a pretty good expert with the trend analysis and I really admire that, like the explanation you gave on Gold was very much creative and very understandable and am very sure only very few people including my self would observe that when looking at that chart. You are really doing great and i hope you gain more better results from these precious metal even though I hardly consider trading it but from the look of things i would say that I strongly support your intention to place a buy order.

Thanks  

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to kanyB1 for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), bidyut (12-05-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye has a reputation beyond repute Cooldye's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,032 Times in 574 Posts

Good morning everyone

Good evening Fadila, Its too tough to see gold analysis now a days on this forum. Gold totally making uptrend right now and I am looking here some buying chances with this pair. Dont do late dear, just put buy with this metal and get huge sum of profit within quick time. I knew it that Gold trading is most profitable trading as I seen on trading. Best of luck mate.
      [URL="http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?140864-Cooldye-Trading-Journal&p=12878747#post12878747"][B][I][SIZE="2"]Cooldye Trading Journal[/SIZE][/I][/B] [/URL]

Thanks  

12. The following 5 users say Thank You to Cooldye for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), bappy4x (12-05-2018), bidyut (12-05-2018), fadilah (12-06-2018), Nirzana (12-05-2018)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1912 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,769 Times in 2,041 Posts

Good morning everyone
      Market has created a lot of confusion. Yesterday when GBPUSD has shown some sharp fall at that time I had a sell order in EURUSD and made some nice profit. Yesterday I've tried to monitor most of the charts for whole day including EURUSD and GBPUSD. And at the end I found some signal in EURUSD pair. At present GBPUSD has been moving in a very limited range. By looking at 4 hours chart we can see how the price has formed a bearish channel. Definitely GBPUSD has shown some mixed movements, and it is little difficult for most of the trader to make correct decisions.

Nice analysis on Gold fadilah. Actually Gold is trying to ride in a well defined uptrend slope. Now the movement slows down after reaching in an oversold territory. The price has able to sustain above 1231.58 and now hovering around daily pivot level i.e. at 1236.55. As per your analysis Gold would reach 1261.80. But before that the price should need to break the immediate resistance i.e. 1243.03. It seems that Gold price movement is now become more choppy. Once the price able to cross the key hurdle i.e. 1243.03, we could see further advancement.

I'm not trading in Gold at this time. Because I'm concentrating more on other pairs specially in EURUSD, GBPUSD and other major pairs. But again I'm very much careful not to take any extra risk into my trades. Good to see that you're also doing proper analysis in Gold. I would like to follow your trading analysis and good trading setups. You're doing really well in your trades. Good luck.

Thanks  

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

Andrrson (12-06-2018), bappy4x (12-05-2018), fadilah (12-06-2018), ZaraIqbal (12-05-2018)

Administrator
      I am:
      Cheerful

bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x has a reputation beyond repute bappy4x's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,958 Times in 1,625 Posts

Good morning everyone
      When I am ready to write here, its almost mid night here mate. Nice to meet you, Really its rare to see gold analysis now a days, Still Gold looks making uptrend where USD Index also being stronger, I said before and its proved already that Gold's movement dont depends on USD. It like to move its own way and right now still I am looking forward here a potential buying opportunities with this precious metal.

Thanks  

16. The Following User Says Thank You to bappy4x For This Useful Post:

fadilah (12-06-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Karbi is a glorious beacon of light Karbi is a glorious beacon of light Karbi is a glorious beacon of light Karbi is a glorious beacon of light Karbi is a glorious beacon of light Karbi is a glorious beacon of light Karbi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning everyone

I agree with your analysis and i thing you are right gold need some correction and after they move long term bullish direction but wait for strong point for good entry level and good earning opportunity because gold is very risky pair.

Thanks  

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Karbi For This Useful Post:

fadilah (12-06-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Happy

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1699 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,615 Times in 802 Posts

Lightbulb Re: fadila's - Trading journal

Good morning mt5
      Today, we will return to monitor the progress of one of the long-term analyzes I have posted here more than two weeks ago and it was about the USD/CAD and this is the link to it ...http://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...4#post12915404

So the USD / CAD has so far been moving as expected and yesterday reached the first obstacle on its way which is the resistance level1.3380 , I still believe that the pair will move up to the level D. and the plan is to wait for the price to break the current resistance level and retest it then we go long targeting the point D
      "Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort"

Thanks  

Closed Thread
    Page 55 of 119 FirstFirst ... 50 53 54 55 56 57 60 ... LastLast