• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 282 of 300 ... 277 280 281 282 283 284 287 ...
    Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 2995

Thread: fadila's - Trading journal

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      396 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,480 Times in 929 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fadilah     
      Technical Analysis of Silver

†A few weeks ago I shared my first analysis and my first trade on Silver because I hadn't dealt with it before that and It was a very successful trade
      †Today I am back with a fresh analysis that seems to be a high quality trading opportunity
      There is a continuation chart pattern on the hourly frame that may push the price up to target the levels 13.313 and 17.638, which represent resistance levels on the daily frame.
      As for the stop loss, I think the most appropriate place will be below the chart pattern at level 16.746

What do you think about this? I know that there are not many members who trade silver, but I think this opportunity is worth it

Hi dear friend good morning I hope you all are fine I am fine here and enjoy the trading week dear friend I have seen your analysis at silver silver having a low movement but now it is in a strong bullish Trend which give us by opportunity I would like to advise my all fellows by the silver and enjoy good

2. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

fadilah (08-13-2019), Zenia (08-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Drunk

Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      236 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,401 Times in 674 Posts

Technical Analysis of Silver

†A few weeks ago I shared my first analysis and my first trade on Silver because I hadn't dealt with it before that and It was a very successful trade
      †Today I am back with a fresh analysis that seems to be a high quality trading opportunity
      There is a continuation chart pattern on the hourly frame that may push the price up to target the levels 13.313 and 17.638, which represent resistance levels on the daily frame.
      As for the stop loss, I think the most appropriate place will be below the chart pattern at level 16.746

What do you think about this? I know that there are not many members who trade silver, but I think this opportunity is worth it

greeeting and good morning dear friend

hope you will be good and enjoying best trading week and session

dear friend as your charts pattren and analysiss you looks that you are so experienced and genious in forex . can you tell me some of tricks . you are doing well job

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zenia for this useful post.

fadilah (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4210 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,685 Times in 1,965 Posts

Updated : technical analysis of silver

Hello again
      It did not take long for the price to reach the first target, but I wanted to pay attention to something important that the price may bounce from the Fibonacci level 161.8 (17.477)as shown on the chart Because at that level the price would have formed a bearish butterfly pattern so pay attention to that level
      In addition to that, with the price exceeding the level 17.193 we have the possibility of a bearish divergence between the price and MACD
      I hope someone has benefited from this quick trading opportunity

49 20 64 6f 20 6e 6f 74 20 65 78 63 68 61 6e 67 65 20 74 68 61 6e 6b 73 20 64 6f 20 6e 6f 74 20 77 61 73 74 65 20 79 6f 75 72 20 74 69 6d 65 2e

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,794 Times in 1,455 Posts

Updated; technical analysis of silver

Hello again
      It did not take long for the price to reach the first target, but I wanted to pay attention to something important that the price may bounce from the Fibonacci level 161.8 (17.477)as shown on the chart Because at that level the price would have formed a bearish butterfly pattern so pay attention to that level
      In addition to that, with the price exceeding the level 17.193 we have the possibility of a bearish divergence between the price and MACD

Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, in your previous update you was sured that it flies but now you are seeming the opportunities of the landing at the silver but I think now we have the potential buying opportunities are available at the silver so buy it and grab the profits from it, maybe you are right but now buy it

7. The following 10 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

Angelinajolie (08-13-2019), balut (08-13-2019), bocahedan (08-13-2019), fadilah (08-13-2019), fembizz (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), Teena25 (08-13-2019), Unregistered (3)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan has a reputation beyond repute bocahedan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4597 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,052 Times in 4,146 Posts

Hello again

Good morning fadilah my friend,it looks like you already get some good floating profit on silver and i think it will try to keep moving upward as i still see an up signal on H4 chart so today i think silver will end up moving even higher but since in H1 chart it is already in overbought condition so expect some pull back down move first in next few hours before we can see up move continuation.
      Anyway,good luck with your trading my friend and i hope you can close your silver buy trade with even bigger profit.

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to bocahedan for this useful post.

Angelinajolie (08-13-2019), balut (08-13-2019), fadilah (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019), Teena25 (08-13-2019)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7886 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,957 Times in 5,090 Posts

Hello again

Good day to you too mate. That's a very quick and successful trading in SILVER that you pulled off and I'm very happy for you. It looks like it has a positive correlation with GOLD because it keeps getting higher too due to weak USDx and your Gartley Pattern is really good for intraday trading. Well, I guess your last target profit will be hit soon since the 17.500 resistance is almost their on for the bulls to catch. I hope you can find success on your trading activities this week.
      Last edited by balut; 08-13-2019 at 04:12 AM.

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bocahedan (08-13-2019), fadilah (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019), Nazarmuhammad (08-13-2019), Zenia (08-13-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Angelinajolie is a jewel in the rough Angelinajolie is a jewel in the rough Angelinajolie is a jewel in the rough Angelinajolie is a jewel in the rough Angelinajolie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      41 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello again

Dear it was nice set up and i also know about the power of harmonic patterns now its sure going to bhe short but in silver i cant trade and if you draw correct harmonic then my suggestion is to use fibonnaci tool in mt4 then its give you better results and your take profit should be according to rules dont be greedy in your business commodities are not easy to trade best of luck

13. The following 7 users say Thank You to Angelinajolie for this useful post.

bocahedan (08-13-2019), fadilah (08-13-2019), Fxwinna (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019), Nazarmuhammad (08-13-2019), Zenia (08-13-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Lonely

Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad is a splendid one to behold Nazarmuhammad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      64 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello again

Hello fadilah.
      Good morning my dear brother how are you mate and how was you're this week trading hope you will be good or enjoy today trading with lots of new opportunities to catch and grab the profits . Yes I am goid or enjoy today one new day of forex business Yes the silver are is made a great butterfly pattern are and now the already recover upside direction thanks to you share the good information of this pair.

15. The following 4 users say Thank You to Nazarmuhammad for this useful post.

balut (08-13-2019), Fxwinna (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), Zenia (08-13-2019)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1307 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,507 Times in 3,847 Posts

Hello again

Good morning I hope you are good your Analysis and pattern looks really good itís been long time I havenít trade on silver few months ago I got margin because of silencer and It washed out my account of 100$ so now I donít really follow silver but your analysis is good I wish you all the best

17. The following 5 users say Thank You to fragile for this useful post.

fadilah (08-13-2019), Fxwinna (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019), Zenia (08-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999 has a reputation beyond repute malik999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      775 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,162 Times in 1,100 Posts

Hello again

Dear fodila all do you have Rana very nice butterfly but this is not going to be work because the pimples the latest impulse is very strong so just waste or wait for the price to stay there first then you should enter into the market for the bears write thank you

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to malik999 for this useful post.

fadilah (08-13-2019), Fxwinna (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), Zenia (08-13-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 282 of 300 ... 277 280 281 282 283 284 287 ...