• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 281 of 311 ... 276 279 280 281 282 283 286 ...
    Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3103

Thread: fadila's - Trading journal

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Happy

balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut has a reputation beyond repute balut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7949 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,408 Times in 5,168 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fadilah     
      Technical Analysis of Silver

†A few weeks ago I shared my first analysis and my first trade on Silver because I hadn't dealt with it before that and It was a very successful trade
      †Today I am back with a fresh analysis that seems to be a high quality trading opportunity
      There is a continuation chart pattern on the hourly frame that may push the price up to target the levels 13.313 and 17.638, which represent resistance levels on the daily frame.
      As for the stop loss, I think the most appropriate place will be below the chart pattern at level 16.746

What do you think about this? I know that there are not many members who trade silver, but I think this opportunity is worth it

Good day to you too mate. The SILVER looks very promising based on your chart analysis and if they have a positive correlation with GOLD then most likely it will have its uptrend breakout sooner or later. I never traded the SILVER before that's why I'm not really confident with my forecast on it but I'm sure you already know what you're doing so I'm not worried with your trading activity. Anyway, the USDx is getting weaker again this week and it will help the SILVER to fly higher. I hope you can find success on your trading activities this week.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to balut for this useful post.

bocahedan (08-13-2019), fadilah (08-13-2019), HopeLove (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Inspired

fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz has a reputation beyond repute fembizz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3299 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 9,911 Times in 3,196 Posts

†A few weeks ago I shared my first analysis and my first trade on Silver because I hadn't dealt with it before that and It was a very successful trade
      †Today I am back with a fresh analysis that seems to be a high quality trading opportunity
      There is a continuation chart pattern on the hourly frame that may push the price up to target the levels 13.313 and 17.638, which represent resistance levels on the daily frame.
      As for the stop loss, I think the most appropriate place will be below the chart pattern at level 16.746

What do you think about this? I know that there are not many members who trade silver, but I think this opportunity is worth it

Hello fadila,

How are you doing today friend? I hope you are indeed good and alright in every aspect of your trading activities mate.

I agree with you on the bullish bias and sentiment on the silver and traders aiming to trade on this market should advantage at 17.04:1f6120 and aim at 17.605.

In conclusion, my golden piece of advice to you mate; it is good to be patient with every market and always remember a proper risk management measure of 2% to 4% maximum risk per trade in order to protect your account balance even if your account balance is $10, $500, $1000 or more.

I wish you a good trading performance and profitable experience mate. Cheers!

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to fembizz for this useful post.

fadilah (08-13-2019), HopeLove (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019), Yarmouk (08-13-2019), Zenia (08-13-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,329 Times in 1,555 Posts

Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, it's good that you have not deleted your previous analysis just to prove that you are a good analyzer hope one day we will also be the good analyzer like you, yesterday I have also seen these potential buying opportunities at the silver when the holiday dws arises and now potential buying opportunities are available so buy it and grab the profits

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

balut (08-13-2019), bocahedan (08-13-2019), fadilah (08-13-2019), HopeLove (08-13-2019), Unregistered (1), Yarmouk (08-13-2019), Zenia (08-13-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk has a reputation beyond repute Yarmouk's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      936 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,018 Times in 1,636 Posts

Silver chart brake very good supply trend line and it this level hold up side then market will reach your distance. Very good flag pattern formed that is very important for trader to watch. Your weave analysis is excellent and i think market now accumulate the strength and when its loading complete then market will expend again and hit 17.50 level.
      but you should be careful because there is chance to move down when you use good money management system that will help you a lot to survive in this market and also you can trade with confident.
      Patience is a pillar of faith Happy Trading

8. The following 3 users say Thank You to Yarmouk for this useful post.

fadilah (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019), Zenia (08-13-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7169 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,579 Times in 4,675 Posts

you are right, mate. I do not trade silver. However, on reading your analysis, I checked through the charts. The monthly chart gave a clear clue of the likely move of this metal. Possible target could go above 17.80.
      I will keep checking this. Wishing you a successful trading day, mate.
      Attached Images  
      Last edited by forexguy9; 08-13-2019 at 02:35 AM.
      ''Too many times we settle into a set way of thinking and accept limitations that need not be placed on us'' -John C. Maxwell

Hedging Edge: Heading For $6 Million!

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to forexguy9 for this useful post.

fadilah (08-13-2019), HopeLove (08-13-2019), Zenia (08-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Relaxed

HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove has a reputation beyond repute HopeLove's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      378 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,592 Times in 812 Posts

Hello dear,

fadilah, I know my dear you are a successful technical analyser and I am very happy that you are with us who share her technical and fundamental knowledge with us before the release of any high impact event and also giving a Signals and this is really a good sign of his trader who help others.
      My dear friend your statement is right at this time because due to the fundamental prices and most USA and China trade war now in action and yesterday chinese Yuan become so much we currency and now we are expecting that chinese Yuan will become more week so in this situation we are expecting that more upward moves in gold and silver.
      Now let's see what will be happen and we should have need to do trade with proper money management and using proper stop loss. because nothing is possible without using stop loss these days to do trade on gold.
      Visit my journal for latest updates.
      https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...rading-Journal

12. The following 4 users say Thank You to HopeLove for this useful post.

bocahedan (08-13-2019), fadilah (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019), Zenia (08-13-2019)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999 has a reputation beyond repute Nisha999's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,909 Times in 1,095 Posts

Hi dear friend good morning I hope you all are fine I am fine here and enjoy the trading week dear friend I have seen your analysis at silver silver having a low movement but now it is in a strong bullish Trend which give us by opportunity I would like to advise my all fellows by the silver and enjoy good

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to Nisha999 for this useful post.

fadilah (08-13-2019), Zenia (08-13-2019)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Drunk

Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia has a reputation beyond repute Zenia's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      265 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,578 Times in 729 Posts

greeeting and good morning dear friend

hope you will be good and enjoying best trading week and session

dear friend as your charts pattren and analysiss you looks that you are so experienced and genious in forex . can you tell me some of tricks . you are doing well job

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to Zenia for this useful post.

fadilah (08-13-2019), Maheen8490 (08-13-2019)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Devilish

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4407 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,005 Times in 2,019 Posts

Updated : technical analysis of silver

Hello again
      It did not take long for the price to reach the first target, but I wanted to pay attention to something important that the price may bounce from the Fibonacci level 161.8 (17.477)as shown on the chart Because at that level the price would have formed a bearish butterfly pattern so pay attention to that level
      In addition to that, with the price exceeding the level 17.193 we have the possibility of a bearish divergence between the price and MACD
      I hope someone has benefited from this quick trading opportunity

49 20 64 6f 20 6e 6f 74 20 65 78 63 68 61 6e 67 65 20 74 68 61 6e 6b 73 20 64 6f 20 6e 6f 74 20 77 61 73 74 65 20 79 6f 75 72 20 74 69 6d 65 2e

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Daring

Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490 has a reputation beyond repute Maheen8490's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1200 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,329 Times in 1,555 Posts

Updated; technical analysis of silver

Hello again
      It did not take long for the price to reach the first target, but I wanted to pay attention to something important that the price may bounce from the Fibonacci level 161.8 (17.477)as shown on the chart Because at that level the price would have formed a bearish butterfly pattern so pay attention to that level
      In addition to that, with the price exceeding the level 17.193 we have the possibility of a bearish divergence between the price and MACD
      I hope someone has benefited from this quick trading opportunity

Hello Dear
      Good Morning, hope you will be fine, in your previous update you was sured that it flies but now you are seeming the opportunities of the landing at the silver but I think now we have the potential buying opportunities are available at the silver so buy it and grab the profits from it, maybe you are right but now buy it

19. The following 10 users say Thank You to Maheen8490 for this useful post.

Angelinajolie (08-13-2019), balut (08-13-2019), bocahedan (08-13-2019), fadilah (08-13-2019), fembizz (08-13-2019), jamil087 (08-13-2019), Teena25 (08-13-2019), Unregistered (3)

Reply to thread
    Page 281 of 311 ... 276 279 280 281 282 283 286 ...