• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 116 of 166 FirstFirst ... 111 114 115 116 117 118 121 ... LastLast
    Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1654

Thread: fadila's - Trading journal

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19 has a reputation beyond repute hayzee19's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      937 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,018 Times in 2,321 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fadilah View Post
      good morning
      Today is the last day of the week which means we will get the bonus I am sorry to see that some members get margin call this week have been difficult
      anyway, I will not be able to trade today. I have a pending withdraw requests from yesterday and hope that it will be processed today without any problems
      There is not much to be said about the market today, but I think maybe we will see some weakness on the dollar. The USD index may go down to test the broken trend on the four hour frame

Good morning sis

Wow, congratulations on your profit yesterday, am really happy for you, and the fact that you quickly exit that trade really is impressive, because the price immediately make bullish movement yesterday.
      Yes I agree with you on usdx as today is the last day of the week, there will be a little retracement, so we need to be careful buying usd.
      Have a nice day.

2. The following 13 users say Thank You to hayzee19 for this useful post.

arda (02-08-2019), Cdest (02-08-2019), fadilah (02-08-2019), FxBD (02-08-2019), fxmaniac (02-08-2019), Goodness90 (02-08-2019), hadiza (02-08-2019), ibro (02-08-2019), lola212 (02-08-2019), MartyFish (02-08-2019), saint1 (02-08-2019), Unregistered (2)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Busy

FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark has a reputation beyond repute FlyingShark's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2175 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      5 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,179 Times in 1,341 Posts

good morning
      Today is the last day of the week which means we will get the bonus I am sorry to see that some members get margin call this week have been difficult
      anyway, I will not be able to trade today. I have a pending withdraw requests from yesterday and hope that it will be processed today without any problems
      There is not much to be said about the market today, but I think maybe we will see some weakness on the dollar. The USD index may go down to test the broken trend on the four hour frame

Friday again, investors should take profits on USD, so a correction in AUD or, EUR should weaken the dollar and risk aversion has hit the markets again, but it is dificult to say for sure, hesitation still exist. I wait for the new week where more downside for AUD should prevail even with a weakest dollar.

4. The following 6 users say Thank You to FlyingShark for this useful post.

Cdest (02-08-2019), fadilah (02-08-2019), Goodness90 (02-08-2019), hadiza (02-08-2019), ibro (02-08-2019), lola212 (02-08-2019)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD has a reputation beyond repute FxBD's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5245 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 7,082 Times in 1,966 Posts

good morning

congrats mate that is a big amount of withdrawal. I also made 182$ profit withdrawal before getting margin call this week. I was careful amount my trading still i got MC. I think your withdrawal request will be processed soon because i saw that instaforex is processing withdrawal quickly now a days.Yes i think it's better not to open any position when your withdrawals is pending otherwise they will refund that balance into your account .It's true that this week was giving a trouble for many of us because of unpredictable movement of GBPUSD, yesterday was a disaster for many of us because we are thinking that pressure of sell will continue but after dropped at 1.2853 it suddenly moved more than 140 pips and reached at 1.2995 which was a big swing and totally unexpected for us.

But today i think GBPUSD will show some bullish move and the possibility of reaching at 1.2990 is higher.

6. The following 7 users say Thank You to FxBD for this useful post.

arda (02-08-2019), fxmaniac (02-08-2019), Goodness90 (02-08-2019), hadiza (02-08-2019), ibro (02-08-2019), lola212 (02-08-2019), saint1 (02-08-2019)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul has a reputation beyond repute paulokepaul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1013 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,569 Times in 1,189 Posts

good morning

Congrrat Baby for withdrawing, i dont know if it is a must obey rule here that when you place withdraw that you have to wait till it is processed. However today seem to be dull not because it is friday but because the way market look like.. There are fridays that have busy market contrally to what traders believe that fridays are always dull.

8. The following 7 users say Thank You to paulokepaul for this useful post.

Cdest (02-08-2019), fxmaniac (02-08-2019), Goodness90 (02-08-2019), ibro (02-08-2019), lola212 (02-08-2019), Unregistered (2)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda has a reputation beyond repute arda's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      634 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,218 Times in 1,079 Posts

good morning

I think the dollar will have a bullish trend for the next period
      The dollar has succeeded in breaking the trend line higher and now it is back down from the resistance level and I think the downside is just a correction
      Now I see that the dollar will return to test the trend line and climb again
      Or can climb directly and succeed in breaking the resistance up

10. The following 5 users say Thank You to arda for this useful post.

Goodness90 (02-08-2019), hadiza (02-08-2019), ibro (02-08-2019), lola212 (02-08-2019), saint1 (02-08-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      Amused

Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi is a name known to all Karbi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      56 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good morning

Your all payments is pending no problem wait for some more time and you received your payment soon and than again start your trading and earn more profit so lean more good market movement and learn well.

12. The following 7 users say Thank You to Karbi for this useful post.

fadilah (02-11-2019), fxmaniac (02-08-2019), Goodness90 (02-08-2019), hadiza (02-08-2019), ibro (02-08-2019), lola212 (02-08-2019), saint1 (02-08-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Muftaa is just really nice Muftaa is just really nice Muftaa is just really nice Muftaa is just really nice Muftaa is just really nice Muftaa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      71 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

good morning

first of all I'm new here so actually I don't know about bonus but after reading your post I think bonus is credited on every Friday am right? because I didn't with real account so I never faced any margin call but I did to much loss on demo account due to practice I'm still learning about forex business and I see your screen shot about pending withdraw well it's really good congratulations and please tell me when your withdraw gonna proceed.
      whole week I noticed that usdx getting stronger but today I saw some weakness so next will gonna be interesting about dollars

14. The following 4 users say Thank You to Muftaa for this useful post.

balut (02-11-2019), fadilah (02-11-2019), paulokepaul (02-11-2019), Unregistered (1)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Asleep

fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah has a reputation beyond repute fadilah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,472 Times in 1,082 Posts

good morning
      A new week and a new battle to stay in the market and make profits Are you ready?
      This week my focus will be on two currencies
      The gbp and the nzd Especially nzd There is a lot of strong news on Wednesday and I make sure to have a clear view of what will happen on the pair related with it in that day
      And yes I forgot to say that I received + 105$ in my Neteller account on Friday so thank you InstaForex and mt5 community
      good luck everyone and have a nice profitable week

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap has a brilliant future Jeinap's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      827 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,243 Times in 245 Posts

good morning
      A new week and a new battle to stay in the market and make profits Are you ready?
      The gbp and the nzd Especially nzd There is a lot of strong news on Wednesday and I make sure to have a clear view of what will happen on the pair related with it in that day
      And yes I forgot to say that I received + 105$ in my Neteller account on Friday so thank you InstaForex and mt5 community

Good Morning fadilah
      At first wishing you greetings and good morning for this nice morning, also many many congratulation for your profit and for your withdrawal. The amount is over 100$ in a week, its such a decent amount i cant believe anymore. I wish i got that profit in a month. We are much thankful to mt5 and instaforex, thank you very much instaforex and long live mt5 forum.

GBP and NZD moved too much last week, did you see the gap of usdchf? Buyer with this pair got too much profit by default. And you remembering us that this week we have lots of news about GBP and USD. Specially we should look forward with USD, if you look it then everyone can trade with all major pairs. Good luck for this monday mate. See you very soon.

17. The following 13 users say Thank You to Jeinap for this useful post.

balut (02-11-2019), Blackmind (02-11-2019), daveM (02-11-2019), fadilah (02-11-2019), hayzee19 (02-11-2019), majaher (02-11-2019), MajidAli (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019), Unregistered (5)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Mellow

dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan has a reputation beyond repute dedy hari kurniawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6848 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      44 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,724 Times in 4,415 Posts

good morning

Good morning, fadilah. Your trade continues smoothly as usual and you get good amount of profit. Congrats your withdrawal arrived at your Neteller account
      Today GBP has high impact data release and on Wednesday NZD also has high impact data releases relating to interest rate. This can be an opportunity to get more profit and withdrawal with good amount. I might not be able to follow GBP because there is still floating loss on AUD/USD but for NZD i will most likely follow because price movements will move significantly. Good luck for you and remain careful.
      don't use Luck in the trade but it would be better to use Greed
      hoping for something without hard work will not give anything

dedy hari kurniawan's trading journal

19. The following 9 users say Thank You to dedy hari kurniawan for this useful post.

ayan555 (02-11-2019), balut (02-11-2019), fadilah (02-11-2019), MajidAli (02-11-2019), MartyFish (02-11-2019), MR_Alan (02-11-2019), SweetRose (02-11-2019), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 116 of 166 FirstFirst ... 111 114 115 116 117 118 121 ... LastLast