on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 6 of 7 ... 4 5 6 7

Thread: Which bike you preffer ?

1. #51 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Default Re: Which bike you preffer ?

Nice information, at least me too waiting for the information from new prototype from Ducati.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #52 Collapse Post
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,853 Times in 7,574 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Well, anyone here loves MotoGP? Good news from Ducati they will launch the Desmosedici GP19 prototype is more an evolution of the motorbike in 2018. The Ducati side seems to be quite satisfied with the performance of the Desmosedici GP18 which is a mainstay in 2018 MotoGP.
    Last edited by MT5 bozZdeviL; 01-30-2019 at 12:58 PM.

3. #53 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin will become famous soon enough Phantom Assassin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

I am the fan of the Honda manufacturer team, they will release a new motorbike for MotoGP 2019. The RC213V will be exhibited in Madrid, Spain, on January 23, a few days ago.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #54 Collapse Post
    I am:

MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL has a reputation beyond repute MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3964 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    12 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,853 Times in 7,574 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom Assassin     
    I am the fan of the Honda manufacturer team, they will release a new motorbike for MotoGP 2019. The RC213V will be exhibited in Madrid, Spain, on January 23, a few days ago.
    Have you take the pics from that bikes? I really interesting to compare both manufacturers and predict who will lead the game for this season.

5. #55 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

I prefer to choose buy Harley Davidson soon if i already have enough money to buy one of them. Looks more gentle than street bike while we drive in the middle town.

6. #56 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Intikhab222 is a glorious beacon of light Intikhab222 is a glorious beacon of light Intikhab222 is a glorious beacon of light Intikhab222 is a glorious beacon of light Intikhab222 is a glorious beacon of light Intikhab222 is a glorious beacon of light Intikhab222's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    194 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

I like Yamha the best. These are best motor cycle in Pakistan.

7. #57 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:
    ----

Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Intikhab222     
    I like Yamha the best. These are best motor cycle in Pakistan.
    I think not only Pakistan, but there are also so many fans in many countries that exist who really like the product from big of bike manufacturer like Yamaha. Maybe you need to know if the audience from MotoGP come from differences countries, that who come to see the live race. Also, i know someone who has a youtube channel that use their hobby to watch the live race and make streaming on their own channel, this is good for peoples like them, they can earn profits from their streaming the live race.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyx Assassin For This Useful Post:

dedy hari kurniawan (03-13-2019)

9. #58 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Geraldo is an unknown quantity at this point Geraldo's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

This question has become relevant for me not so long ago. About a couple of months ago I visited a competition of freestyle athletes who did various tricks on bikes and it inspired me. I started reading bmx bike reviews and now I'm thinking about buying such a bike for myself. I think that this bike is quite versatile.

10. #59 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

ayesha7789 has a spectacular aura about ayesha7789 has a spectacular aura about ayesha7789's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    26 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

It's nice to have you here brother, and I really wish you a great go fortune, in terms of knowledge, and profit on the market, the forum is great place to be once we abide by the rules and regulation of the forum.well i like sports bike and the most like bike for me is yamaha R1 .Chassis. Suspension / Front. 43mm KYB® inverted fork, fully adjustable; 4.7-in travel. KYB® single shock, fully adjustable; 4.7-in travel.

11. #60 Collapse Post
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786 has a brilliant future Noor786's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    315 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,786 Times in 1,140 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe

well i like sports bikes but i have yamaha junoon and it is very comfortable and good bike i used to ride 70-80 km/H on inside the town it was having very good grip and it make me enjoy when i crossed 90+ i still have this bike and i am very comfortable for that. but as my age change i prefer 70cc bikes because now i am fed up by high speeds.

Reply to thread
Page 6 of 7 ... 4 5 6 7

Subscribed to this Thread : 1