• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: What is the right way to determine suitable take profit and stop loss levels?

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      688 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: What is the right way to determine suitable take profit and stop loss levels?

Each Average True Range from each the pair you will trade is will you considered as your base value to determine how much your logical Stop Loss & your Take Profit level.
      Simple Is The Best

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

jidan will become famous soon enough jidan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      943 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: What is the right way to determine suitable take profit and stop loss levels?

Take profit and stop loss are used to get best result from the trade. When we open our trade then we can set up our stop loss level where then price will go the server automatically close our trade with loss. It helps us to save our balance. All time we can not stay in front of the market so If we can set up our stop loss level then we can easily safe trading. Like this we can use take profit level. When the market reached our desire level the server automatically close our trade with profit. If we are not in the market then it is not any factor if we stay in front of the market or not. By setting stop loss and take profit we can be relax in trading. And this system are so much helpful for all trader I think. I never open my trade without using stop loss and take profit.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle is just really nice ibikunle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      478 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,155 Times in 1,035 Posts

Placing a stop loss and take profit is extremely important in the Forex trading market, but if we dont know how its done properly, it can also be very dangerous, most especially the use of stop loss.
      lets start up with stop loss placing, because its the most important out of the two., in other to determine a very good price for stop loss, we first have to consider our position size on the trade, potential dollar loss and gain. this will help us significantly to know where to put stop loss.

take profit can be done manually, at least this is how i use it, except when trading fundamentally, to determine a good stop loss, it must risk reward ratio, and the techniques we use to enter the trade, for example if he price has been respecting support and resistance, then we might likely enter a buy at the support then ur take profit will probably be at the resistance

4. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
      Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Frd52 is on a distinguished road Frd52's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If any one of the state has been working in a forex market and want to take a new order then they have been determined in a take for feet and take loans in his investment they must provide the daily basis market movement and weekly basis market moment and also the technical analysis of the market movement technical indicator also give him a good type of the earning and sports for the generate the prototype of the strategy

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Daring

Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka has a reputation beyond repute Thandeka's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      254 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,160 Times in 474 Posts

Supporting and resistance, and swing levels are the best ways that we can set the take profit and our stop loss, the trades that we use these areas for will make more profit eventually, profits from these trades can be used as margin for subsequent trades, when you open a buy position, what you can do is wait before you set your stop loss, especially if the news is the reason for the trade you have just taken, for the seller that has seen the opportunity, the expectations is to use the swing high before you took the trade, once these requirements above are applied, your trading will not experience drawdown, these are just recommendations that I think people can use, it does not constitute the authentication for the best ways to use stop loss and take profit.

7. For the posts posted after 25.02.19 the likes will be displayed after 25.04.19.
    Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4