1. #11 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like to play PS games in free time and there are so many interesting games in play station. Few of them are:
      The Last of US
      Uncharted (complete series)
      Call of duty
      And so on....

2. #12 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IndicatorMan     
      These days we have a lot of platform that we can use to play games unlike 10 to 20 years ago. In the past, if you don't have a computer or console you won't be able to play video games. But the story is very different today, hand phones are becoming cheaper and the specification are getting better too.

So what kind of game/ genre do you like and name the title please.

Mention the following info:

platform (pc, console, phone)
      Genre
      Title

Where are the gamers here?

Agreed. There are so many ways to play the games and people have various choices nowadays.....
      Well I like to play so many games i. e. Chess, football, cricket, counter strike, virtual cop, etc

3. #13 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
      Agreed. There are so many ways to play the games and people have various choices nowadays.....
      Well I like to play so many games i. e. Chess, football, cricket, counter strike, virtual cop, etc

Same to me as well. I also like so many various PC, XBox and Play station games. I would say PS games are incredible in all aspects and me and my frnds love to play....

4. #14 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Khurram329 has a spectacular aura about Khurram329 has a spectacular aura about Khurram329's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      171 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Everyone love games on this platform or any where else in this world because games are the reason one can feel relaxed while playing games no matter how difficult your life is, no matter how many hardships you have in life but once you start playing games you would forget all of the tensions and hardships of life. I am a big fan of FIFA games this game always drives me crazy from 2002 to till now 2019 these successive game drives me crazy I will play this game twenty four hours a day they have did every thing right from the start and now here they always give something new to the game and I play this game every time I get free time.

5. #15 Collapse Post
      Forum VIP
      I am:
      Fine

GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode has a reputation beyond repute GhostMode's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      6216 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,029 Times in 2,176 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IndicatorMan     
      These days we have a lot of platform that we can use to play games unlike 10 to 20 years ago. In the past, if you don't have a computer or console you won't be able to play video games. But the story is very different today, hand phones are becoming cheaper and the specification are getting better too.

So what kind of game/ genre do you like and name the title please.

Mention the following info:

platform (pc, console, phone)
      Genre
      Title

Where are the gamers here?

I do love games and i cannot do without it, I have been playing video games since 1996, In 1999 i got my very own first Video game and that was Terminator2, Ending Man. Since then i have owned Playstations, 1 Xbos and soon i will buy a playstation4. Even though this video game has become very expensive in my Country, I will still buy it,

6. #16 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

marvinpresto12 is an unknown quantity at this point marvinpresto12's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Re: Who love Games?

Now I play God of War God of War

7. #17 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Relaxed

tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender has a reputation beyond repute tender's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      8202 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 22,206 Times in 7,163 Posts

Default Re: Who love Games?

very interesting topic. man i am game lover and i love racing and action games since a long time. i have Nvidia GT630 graphics card and i am playing GRID 2, shift 2, virtual tennis 4, most wanted so many games. Grid 2 seems very nice and challenging game for me and i am almost finish the game, currently i am in WSR 4 session last event. i really played GTA 4 before but i have never played GTA V and i am thinking that i will install this game his week if my graphics card and system support it.

8. #18 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Faheemrose is a jewel in the rough Faheemrose is a jewel in the rough Faheemrose is a jewel in the rough Faheemrose's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have played different games in my childhood when there was no concept of computers and we all played games at play station and these days computer, laptops , mobile are available and we can easily play different games..

9. #19 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Brownies is an unknown quantity at this point Brownies's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm a hardcore gamer because everyone in my family plays videogames, even my grandma loves Candy Crush. I'm a big fan of Blizzard games, especially Diablo. Though I was very disappointed with D3 and started playing Path of Exile instead. Have anybody heard about it? I love this game but it gets harder and harder each season. But I'm using maps by e2p which really helps me. My other favorite games are GTA and God of War series.

10. #20 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi dear friends of forum how are you hope fully you are fine I also love games and games are really important for our physical condition if we cannot exercise regularly so we can play healthy games like football cricket badminton etc.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open