• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: I can't change my trading leverage from 1:100 to the biggest leverage 1:1000

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1470 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,535 Times in 812 Posts

Post I can't change my trading leverage from 1:100 to the biggest leverage 1:1000

Good afternoon support team.
      - first of all thank you for the last advantage of being able to using the maximum trading leverage 1:1000 again.
      - my trading account number is ( 50237492 ) i have my forum trading account opened before the last decision of allowing 1:1000 again so since i heard the good news i tried to change to 1:1000 trade leverage from my current used leverage 1:100 i have no open or pending positions before and even when's i have now i still get the same old message appears which is " The maximum leverage for account #50237492 is 1:100 " i also tried using 1:600 and 1:400 it giving the same error message of maximum allowed 1:100.
      - so i highly appreciate your assist to fix this issue manually i don;t want to open new account now because the rule says the bonus can't be transferred to another account so i hope that you will fix this issue as soon as possible to be able to using 1:1000 trading leverage.
      - Thank you for your understanding and i'm waiting for your reply as soon as possible.Name:  trading leverage is only 1 100 22-6-2018.png
Views: 103
Size:  137.3 KB
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en
      *Offers : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?...journal/page24

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,187 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad     
      Good afternoon support team.
      - first of all thank you for the last advantage of being able to using the maximum trading leverage 1:1000 again.
      - my trading account number is ( 50237492 ) i have my forum trading account opened before the last decision of allowing 1:1000 again so since i heard the good news i tried to change to 1:1000 trade leverage from my current used leverage 1:100 i have no open or pending positions before and even when's i have now i still get the same old message appears which is " The maximum leverage for account #50237492 is 1:100 " i also tried using 1:600 and 1:400 it giving the same error message of maximum allowed 1:100.
      - so i highly appreciate your assist to fix this issue manually i don;t want to open new account now because the rule says the bonus can't be transferred to another account so i hope that you will fix this issue as soon as possible to be able to using 1:1000 trading leverage.
      - Thank you for your understanding and i'm waiting for your reply as soon as possible.Attachment 79408
      Please note that it's your forum bonus account and the current leverage is fixed. You can't change it to 1:1000.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

3. The following 4 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (07-11-2018), Unregistered (3)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad has much to be proud of Ahmed Taher Taher Awad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1470 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude     
      Please note that it's your forum bonus account and the current leverage is fixed. You can't change it to 1:1000.
      Good morning mr.I** Gertrude, after regards, yes the trading leverage was fixed to 1:100 because of the old rule which control this matter but in 8 June 2018 Super Moderator mr.PhantomTrader79 wrote an updated news regarding several new features one of them was the following :-
      " 2. You are now allowed to use 1:1000 leverage unlike the past which only allow up to 1:50. "
      In my case my trading leverage is 1:100 since i start my trading account so due to the new updates of allowing the usage of 1:1000 trading leverage that's means the limits is now must be already removed for the exist accounts and the new registered accounts as well right sir ?! that's what i trying to say, a screenshot is blew regarding the published news which i was refer to in the previous lines, thank you for your understanding and i appreciate your efforts to fix that issue, i will wait for your future reply as soon as possible, have a nice day sir.
      Name:  1 1000 trading lerverage news.png
Views: 85
Size:  35.6 KB
      *You will be able to get back ONE point for each trade you have if you open new trading account through my Instaforex's partner website : http://ahmedtaher.insta-affiliate.com/en

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad for this useful post.

azmassi (07-06-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,344 Times in 4,690 Posts

Good morning mr.I** Gertrude, after regards, yes the trading leverage was fixed to 1:100 because of the old rule which control this matter but in 8 June 2018 Super Moderator mr.PhantomTrader79 wrote an updated news regarding several new features one of them was the following :-
      " 2. You are now allowed to use 1:1000 leverage unlike the past which only allow up to 1:50. "
      In my case my trading leverage is 1:100 since i start my trading account so due to the new updates of allowing the usage of 1:1000 trading leverage that's means the limits is now must be already removed for the exist accounts and the new registered accounts as well right sir ?! that's what i trying to say, a screenshot is blew regarding the published news which i was refer to in the previous lines, thank you for your understanding and i appreciate your efforts to fix that issue, i will wait for your future reply as soon as possible, have a nice day sir.
      Hi Ahmed,
      Yes mt5 and instaforex decided to allow the forum members to use leverage up to 1:1000 for their bonus accounts, but till now no one could change the leverage. We will keep you informed about any informations.
      Sorry for any inconvenience !

7. The following 5 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (07-06-2018), newpsrcor (07-06-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      1470 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      Hi Ahmed,
      Yes mt5 and instaforex decided to allow the forum members to use leverage up to 1:1000 for their bonus accounts, but till now no one could change the leverage. We will keep you informed about any informations.
      Sorry for any inconvenience !
      Good morning mr.azmassi thank you for your assist, it's great that the support team know about this issue and it means that they are working on it in this case it's good news, but please as usual during expert technical issues it's will be great to know about the " maximum " frame time because you know the news of the ability to change to 1:1000 trading leverage is published a month ago it's a long period waiting i guess, but ok i understand but i hope to know if you know any maximum time frame to fix the issue i don't mean an exact or specific future date i just hope to know if there still a few days till get the final solve of this issue? or weeks ? or may be a month ? you know it's a good thing to have a clue about the maximum waiting period to arrange the trading strategy in better ways till the issue is finally fixed, i will wait for your reply as soon as possible and thank you for your friendly assist as usual, have a nice day sir.

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad for this useful post.

azmassi (07-11-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,187 Times in 734 Posts

You can contact forum administrator regarding this matter.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

11. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (07-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      1470 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude     
      You can contact forum administrator regarding this matter.
      Good evening mr.I** Gertrude after regards, regarding the trading leverage inability issue to change to 1:1000, before i opened this thread i start ask for updates and assist in my mt5 profile so super moderator mr.PhantomTrader79 told me that he is already asked mt5 forum administrator about the trading issue leverage and the members are opening new trading account with using 1:1000 with no problems but i already have an exist trading account so he said that he advice me to open new trading account if i wasn't able to change to 1:1000 trading leverage " but i don't want to open new trading account because the rule said the bonus can't be transferred right sir ? so that's why i want to keep the bonus in one trading account to able to use it in best possible ways as one main bonus account to have a better financial ability and liquidity ? " also the administrator told mr.PhantomTrader79 that i have to open a thread in the forum and Instaforex support team in the forum will help regarding this matter so that's why i opened the thread as a final step, so what is your opinion sir ?.
      Last edited by Ahmed Taher Taher Awad; 07-10-2018 at 04:19 PM.

13. The following 2 users say Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad for this useful post.

azmassi (07-11-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning mr.azmassi thank you for your assist, it's great that the support team know about this issue and it means that they are working on it in this case it's good news, but please as usual during expert technical issues it's will be great to know about the " maximum " frame time because you know the news of the ability to change to 1:1000 trading leverage is published a month ago it's a long period waiting i guess, but ok i understand but i hope to know if you know any maximum time frame to fix the issue i don't mean an exact or specific future date i just hope to know if there still a few days till get the final solve of this issue? or weeks ? or may be a month ? you know it's a good thing to have a clue about the maximum waiting period to arrange the trading strategy in better ways till the issue is finally fixed, i will wait for your reply as soon as possible and thank you for your friendly assist as usual, have a nice day sir.
      Hi Ahmed,
      Unfortunately I can't promise you anything mate, if we get any information about the leverage I'll let you know!

15. The following 6 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (07-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-11-2018), Unregistered (4)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Angelic

Accumulated bonus
      1470 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      Hi Ahmed,
      Unfortunately I can't promise you anything mate, if we get any information about the leverage I'll let you know!
      Good morning mr.azmassi, ok sir i understand but at least the support is working on fixing the leverage issue right ? i mean is it technical issue and the support are already identify it's reasons ? also can't you let's say know the maximum time frame till the issue finally solved ? i mean there are more than a month has been left till the publish of good news regarding the ability to using the trading leverage again so i feels it's a long period of time, thanks for you assist as usual, but i also have a question i only have this profile page on mt5.com since i join the forum back in 2011 but to make sure that i understand the rule correct can i add new trading account every two months ? i mean there are no limitations about the number of bonus trading accounts attached to my personal profile in forum.mt5 ?, since 2011 i attached few trading accounts this current one is the forth bonus trading account in 8 years so i just want to make sure that the number of bonus accounts are limited or not ? also can i have bonus in two bonus trading accounts ? i mean if i added a new bonus trading account can i trade the current one and the future one too or must i only have one trading bonus account active ?, i never have more than one trading bonus account active i always used to have only one trading bonus account active and if it hit zero balance after a few months or years i open the new one this current one is the 4th trading account in 8 years since 2011, so i want to clear this point from you sir, thank you and i'm waiting your reply as soon as possible.

17. The following 3 users say Thank You to Ahmed Taher Taher Awad for this useful post.

azmassi (07-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning mr.azmassi, ok sir i understand but at least the support is working on fixing the leverage issue right ? i mean is it technical issue and the support are already identify it's reasons ? also can't you let's say know the maximum time frame till the issue finally solved ? i mean there are more than a month has been left till the publish of good news regarding the ability to using the trading leverage again so i feels it's a long period of time, thanks for you assist as usual, but i also have a question i only have this profile page on mt5.com since i join the forum back in 2011 but to make sure that i understand the rule correct can i add new trading account every two months ? i mean there are no limitations about the number of bonus trading accounts attached to my personal profile in forum.mt5 ?, since 2011 i attached few trading accounts this current one is the forth bonus trading account in 8 years so i just want to make sure that the number of bonus accounts are limited or not ? also can i have bonus in two bonus trading accounts ? i mean if i added a new bonus trading account can i trade the current one and the future one too or must i only have one trading bonus account active ?, i never have more than one trading bonus account active i always used to have only one trading bonus account active and if it hit zero balance after a few months or years i open the new one this current one is the 4th trading account in 8 years since 2011, so i want to clear this point from you sir, thank you and i'm waiting your reply as soon as possible.
      Hi Ahmed,
      There's no limit, you can change your attached trading account every 2 months, but you can't keep trading with the detached account. If you've 2 bonus accounts and you use them simultaneously for trading you may get them disabled by Instaforex.
      About the leverage, I can just tell you to enjoy trading with leverage 1:100 like me and many other members while waiting to get this issue solved.

19. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

Ahmed Taher Taher Awad (07-11-2018), PhantomTrader79 (07-11-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2