to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 326 of 334 ... 321 324 325 326 327 328 331 ...
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 3338

Thread: AHT's - Trading journal

1. #3251 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3523 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,416 Times in 4,303 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Hello mate good morning,

Off topic but most important:
    I am worried about the coming days of the winter season in my country. Itís again spreading corona virus here. we are trying to aware the people to were Mask all time. the government also try to level their best to aware the mass people. I request for all forum members pray for us and you all try to were mask to remove from corona virus. Without getting any good Vaccine for removing corona virus we all have to follow some rules which safe us from the serious corona virus.
    Now come to my point of trade analysis. Today I want to share my trading view on the eurusd pair analysis. I hope everyone will enjoy it.

EURUSD Trading View: eurusd is most common and so much popular for all trader to trade. If we see the price of the eurusd on the daily chart then we can see it lies on the 1.1845 level area and the price already get rejection in daily chart from the key resistance level 1.1860-1.1900 level area. the daily rejection from the key resistance level indicate the price will fall. The next support will come 1.1760 level area. today is the market off day. I will open new trade on eurusd sell when the market will open. If the price will break the resistance level then the next resistance will come 1.1920 level area.

My next week Market watch list: In next week I will notice some pair which will give me good chance of good trading. EURUSD Sell trade, Gold Metal sell trade, GBPPUSD Sell trade, EURJPY sell trade. Best wishes for your trading mate.
    Attached Images

2. 4 users say Thank You to AHT for this useful post.

Gullz (11-21-2020), noor616 (11-21-2020), Tigerlane (11-21-2020), zahid4x (11-21-2020)

3. #3252 Collapse Post
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
    ----

Logika is just really nice Logika is just really nice Logika is just really nice Logika is just really nice Logika's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    13 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,165 Times in 455 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Quote Originally Posted by AHT     
    Hello mate good morning,

I am worried about the coming days of the winter season in my country. Itís again spreading corona virus here. we are trying to aware the people to were Mask all time. the government also try to level their best to aware the mass people. I request for all forum members pray for us and you all try to were mask to remove from corona virus. Without getting any good Vaccine for removing corona virus we all have to follow some rules which safe us from the serious corona virus.
    Now come to my point of trade analysis. Today I want to share my trading view on the eurusd pair analysis. I hope everyone will enjoy it.

EURUSD Trading View: eurusd is most common and so much popular for all trader to trade. If we see the price of the eurusd on the daily chart then we can see it lies on the 1.1845 level area and the price already get rejection in daily chart from the key resistance level 1.1860-1.1900 level area. the daily rejection from the key resistance level indicate the price will fall. The next support will come 1.1760 level area. today is the market off day. I will open new trade on eurusd sell when the market will open. If the price will break the resistance level then the next resistance will come 1.1920 level area.

My next week Market watch list: In next week I will notice some pair which will give me good chance of good trading. EURUSD Sell trade, Gold Metal sell trade, GBPPUSD Sell trade, EURJPY sell trade. Best wishes for your trading mate.
    Yes, my dear friend, you have rightly said that we should never do an off-topic post, if we post an off-topic in the form, then our account is closed. So my dear friend, we should avoid off topic posts and we should work hard in it and do our posting by typing So friend, you have updated your journal about eur USd and I will give you a good idea about And i think so The Euro USd decile will fall And now the market will be closed today and tomorrow too, but when their market is open, it will move towards the cell itself and I have seen its trend, yesterday it was trending towards the cell. My dear friend, this yara thousand 1.1857 places where there There is anger but when its market is open, it will move towards the SIM itself. is anger Screen I'm guessing that this is going 1.1810 will definitely touch and it is making it its target And we need you to handle Yorozu and open your trade because it is also a risky currency and it can also work through our hard work and our account can get settled Never hurry in Ramesh Redding Because a person who is in a hurry never succeeds and has to bear loss all the time

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Logika For This Useful Post:

AHT (11-21-2020)

5. #3253 Collapse Post
    MT5 Maniac
    I am:
    ----

Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane has a reputation beyond repute Tigerlane's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    942 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,183 Times in 3,140 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello mate good morning,

Hi dear AHT good morning, of course my dear coronavirus spread leaving negative effects almost in all around the world. We must should adopt safety measures to prevent yourself from COVID-19. Now currently the experts are trying their best to prepare vaccine. I hope once it ready, the fears and market sentiments will stabilized. Well, now let's come to your respective analysis of eurusd.

Nice to see your analysis, the weekly candle of eurusd has been closed in slightly bullish pattern. Here in eurusd, two possible scenarios are expected. First one is that, if buyers will perform aggressively in the next week then the Uptrend will continue, in this situation the price will test the levels of 1.1894 and 1.1920. Alternatively, the most probable chances the eurusd will start to fall then the quotes will definitely to change the trend direction. An estimated pivot point is set at 1.1819. I will sell this pair below the mark of 1.1819 to the potential targets of 1.1760 and 1.1740. Use minimum lot size to predict the market at the first day of next week. Have a nice weekend.

IMG_20201121_091351_059.jpg
    " Hassanmehmood Latest Trading Journal Update "

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post15146833

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerlane For This Useful Post:

AHT (11-21-2020)

7. #3254 Collapse Post
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    8212 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    248 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,410 Times in 9,001 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Hello mate good morning,

Yes day by day Covid-19 patience are increasing, this is the beginning of this season, this time we will see more dangerous situation, because first wave came into summer season and on that time we saw less activities of this virus, but this time this virus will get full winter season which is more helpful for this virus, i think this time we will pass very dangerous situation, so everyone stay with safe and try to stay with heat.

EURUSD pair currently standing at top level of his rang and yesterday this pair also created bearish candle, i think from now this pair will continue to move on bearish side, but for that it need to start his next daily candle with bearish, yes if next working day this pair start his daily candle with bearish then there are more possibility to go downside more, i am expecting very soon this pair will try to break 1.1800 level and after that it will try to break 1.1740 level which is most important level for this pair and if it can break that level with successfully then there are more possibility to go downside until reaching 1.1620 level, so right now you can focus this pair for short position.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2.png
Views:	11
Size:	27.2 KB
ID:	300958

I see you also choose some different pair for trading in next week, i think you take the right decision about those, because next week USD currency will increase his power to go upside, so that from your EURUSD, GBPUSD and gold pair sell trade will help you to get successful profit, best of luck mate.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid4x For This Useful Post:

AHT (11-21-2020)

9. #3255 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai has a brilliant future Munnabhai's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    97 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,069 Times in 793 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello mate good morning,

From my own analysis, EURUSD is trapped within range and it will not be safe to trade the pair at this time and so if I am to trade this pair, I will wait for a break above 1.1791 before I can buy the pair and a break above 1.17891 could increase the bullish momentum and could target the next resistance level at 1.14. On the downside, a break below could push the pair all the way down and could retest the previous low and could even break it because on the long term, the pair will be bearish depending on the fundametal analysis. So this week, an ECB interest rate and press conference will be released and that could determine the direction of this pair for the week.The current price of EURUSD pair is looks 1.3180 and just couple hours ago there was some news about GBP and it looks that it was very strong news about and EURUSD got some of its strength. Thats why it was moving to upwards, right now with 1H time frame it going down, but the fact is that it has broken the strong resistance and i am worried about it. Still i am looking here a bullish flag with this pair and finally I am still looking here a potential buying opportunities with this pair. Have a great day my dear mates.white bar where maximum trend is on uptrend since last month. Right now I hope so that next week it may take a solo directional movement to upwards. So I am looking forward a potential Buying opportunities with this pair.
    Attached Images
    https://youtu.be/4D5LYrBE_90 Please like and subscribe my youtube channel

10. 2 users say Thank You to Munnabhai for this useful post.

AHT (11-21-2020), Tacaz (11-21-2020)

11. #3256 Collapse Post
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:
    ----

Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz is a splendid one to behold Gullz's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    403 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Hello mate good morning,

Recently USD list proceeded onward disadvantage from starting time yet prior to finishing time it simply start to altering his moving course to the potential gain and today I see this list began his flame with bullish from starting time, I am expecting rest of the day this list will keep on moving to the potential gain, this list likewise altered his moving course from its help level, so that there are less chance to go drawback any longer and I figure this time it tends to be on acceptable situation to make purchase request and after that we can set our stop misfortune level at 92.10, since, supposing that it can break that level then there are greater chance to go drawback more.

Today EURUSD pair began his day by day flame with bearish and from day by day diagram I can see yesterday this pair likewise made bearish light, however from most recent couple of days this pair not moving admirably, I see a few time this pair attempted to break 1.1900 level yet it fizzled, this time this pair additionally altered his moving course to the drawback from close to that level, so I think there are less chance to break that level any longer, I trust from now it will keep on proceeding onward disadvantage and this time is great season of making short position exchange, I as of now enter in this pair for short position and set my take benefit level underneath of 50 pips from my entrance level, I am anticipating from flow level this pair will go until arriving at 1.1740 level and in the event that it can break that level with effectively, at that point it may keep on proceeding onward drawback more, so I think this time is great season of making sell request.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Gullz For This Useful Post:

AHT (11-21-2020)

13. #3257 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT has a reputation beyond repute AHT's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3523 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Hello my dear mt5 friends good evening all

At first I welcome all in my trading journal. I am so much pleased with Mt5 and Instaforex to provide us such a good platform where we can learn and earn. In this trading journal section we can share my trading analysis and we can get reply and suggestion from various trader. It helps to make well trading. We can trade with bonus money.
    Today I want to share my trading view on the EURJPY pair and GBPJPY pair analysis. Lets start the analysis.

EURJPY Market Prediction:
    If we see the current price of the EURJPY on the daily chart then we can see it lies on the 123.05 level. The price now going down. It already break the support level and we also get bearish rejection from the breaking area. so now we can expect the price will fall more. The next support will come 122.50 level area and the price also come on the 121.60 level area. I personally like price action trading. The candle of the daily time frame indicate us to open sell trade in this running position.

eurjpy.jpg

GBPJPY Market Prediction: If we see the daily chart of the GBPJPY then it lies on the 137.95 level area. the price now going down according to the market condition. We already get the bearish rejection from the key resistance level. The next support will come 135.65 level area. the next support will come 140 level area. when the market will open then I will take sell here.

gbpjpy d.jpg

My suggestion we all should stay with bearish mode on the eurjpy and gbpjpy pair. I am trying to make sell here. best wishes for you.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to AHT For This Useful Post:

global20 (11-21-2020)

15. #3258 Collapse Post
    Where am I?
    I am:
    ----

SeharAli is an unknown quantity at this point SeharAli's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

At first I welcome all in my trading journal. I am so much pleased with Mt5 and Instaforex to provide us such a good platform where we can learn and earn. In this trading journal section we can share my trading analysis and we can get reply and suggestion from various trader. It helps to make well trading. We can trade with bonus money.
    Today I want to share my trading view on the EURJPY pair and GBPJPY pair analysis. Lets start the analysis.

If we see the current price of the EURJPY on the daily chart then we can see it lies on the 123.05 level. The price now going down. It already break the support level and we also get bearish rejection from the breaking area. so now we can expect the price will fall more. The next support will come 122.50 level area and the price also come on the 121.60 level area. I personally like price action trading. The candle of the daily time frame indicate us to open sell trade in this running position.

Attachment 301088

GBPJPY Market Prediction: If we see the daily chart of the GBPJPY then it lies on the 137.95 level area. the price now going down according to the market condition. We already get the bearish rejection from the key resistance level. The next support will come 135.65 level area. the next support will come 140 level area. when the market will open then I will take sell here.

Attachment 301089

My suggestion we all should stay with bearish mode on the eurjpy and gbpjpy pair. I am trying to make sell here. best wishes for you.
    Intraday predisposition in EUR/JPY is turned nonpartisan with current recuperation. Further fall is gently in favor with 123.66 minor opposition unblemished. Underneath 122.84 will focus on a test on 121.63 low first. Firm break there will continue the example from 127.07 with another tumble to 119.31 key help level. On the potential gain, however, break of 123.66 minor opposition will turn inclination back to the potential gain for 125.13 all things considered.

In the master plan, ascend from 114.42 is viewed as a medium term rising leg inside a long haul sideway design. Further ascent is normal as long as 119.31 help holds. Break of 127.07 will target 61.8% retracement of 137.49 (2018 high) to 114.42 at 128.67 next. In any case, firm break of 119.31 will contend that the ascent from 114.42 has finished and turn center back to this low.

16. #3259 Collapse Post
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:
    ----

global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20 has a reputation beyond repute global20's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1290 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,245 Times in 3,699 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 2

Attachment 301088

Attachment 301089

Ok nice to see your EURJPY and GBPJPY why analytical review and you have mentioned a very good set up an indication about trading and I really appreciate your trend line.

EURJPY:

Name:	eurjpy111.PNG
Views:	40
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	301144

First I can see that EURJPY is very much swinging over since last several months and if we look at the the August month then we can see that the top position was reached over 127.06 level and after that the constantly going down the price level below 121.50. And if you look at the Fibonacci retracement then definitely we can see there is a very good chance that drop of these prices below 122.37 definitely within next few days. But there is a very good support area over 23.6 percent of even AS level why are the prices holding the level of 122.79 so this support can continue the opposite direction over 123.63 at least of 38.2 % and if you look at the the upper resistance of 124.89 and that could be a possible to touch over 61.8% fib level.

GBPJPY:

Name:	gbpjpy111.PNG
Views:	40
Size:	36.7 KB
ID:	301145

Yes we can see that GBPJPY which was came the top in the month of August 142.56 and after that it was continuously going down below 133.88 in the month of September and that was a huge drop we can see but right now the upper trend we can see 4th November which was 140.30 level and after that the lower position came down 137.18 and we can see that 38.2 % bonus level holding the support area so the upward trend can continue over 138.40 level which is the 60 1.8% fever nausea and the upper resistance for the daily chart which is 139.92 level and the lower support area which is 134.33.

So for a short term trading conditions this is a very good chance that the upward directional move over 138.84 is confirming in this week.

17. #3260 Collapse Post
    Forum Master
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    3523 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 3

Hello mate good morning,

Respect to Mt5 & Instaforex:

I am so much happy to be the part of the mt5 forum and instaforex broker because by the help of mt5 and instforex I am able to become a trader. I can give guarantee if mt5 forum and Instaforex do not support me then I never be a trader. So I always respect the mt5 and instaforex. By posting in mt5 I can manage the bonus and by this bonus we can trade on real account in the Instaforex broker. No broker give us such opportunity. When I was first join in forex then mt5 helps me lot. So I think mt5 and instaforex is really blessing to us.

Bonus Issues:
    The weekly bonus are now pending of the last week. But I am not worried about this bonus because last couple of weeks we seems the bonus come combine with two weeks. Now mt5 impose some news rules which is really good for the real worker in mt5 who are spammer they will get rid of from this forum. I believe mt5 will sustain their bonus program.

EURUSD Market Analysis: eurusd is one of the most favorite pair for many traders. Now I want to share my trading analysis on this pair. Hope you all enjoy it. If we see the price of the eurusd on the daily chart then we can see this price now lies on the 1.1850 level area. from the key resistance last daily candle give us sell signal. I am ready to take sell when the market will open. The price already get sell signal from the key resistance level 1.1890-1.1900 level area. we got strong bearish candle and it indicate the price will fall. The next support will come 1.1760 level area. as I am on the bearish mode so I do not expect the price will break the resistance level. But if the price break this resistance then the next resistance will come 1.1900 level, 1.1950 level area.

Best wishes for all eurusd trader and I hope eurusd will give us good sell trade from this current position.

eurusd.jpg

18. 4 users say Thank You to AHT for this useful post.

Ahmed12 (11-22-2020), MS88105 (11-22-2020), newdream365 (11-22-2020), zahid4x (11-22-2020)

Reply to thread
Page 326 of 334 ... 321 324 325 326 327 328 331 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 18