• Reply to thread
    Page 138 of 138 ... 133 136 137 138
    Results 1,371 to 1,377 of 1377

Thread: AHT's - Trading journal

1. #1371 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Bashul

angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi has a reputation beyond repute angrezi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      712 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,579 Times in 1,612 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by AHT     
      Hello everyone. hope you are all well and good. today is the weekend and hope you all enjoy the weekend here. last day i got my weekly bonus. this week i got 36.19$ . i am so much happy with this bonus. after getting this bonus i make a trade on gbpchf and make 12.90$ profit. i am so much happy. i want to give thanks to mt5 and instaforex for giving us good opportunity to trade with bonus.

Best of luck everyone and happy trading.
      you got the bonus of $34 that is good amount of bone as you get from the instaforex previous week a we cannot lose the bonus then it is very best trading opportunity for as to make the profit from the bonus account overall the trend in the bonus account is very good so keep our bonus trading.

2. 2 users say Thank You to angrezi for this useful post.

Jackroay (Today), Kinza128 (Today)

3. #1372 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Angry

Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay has a reputation beyond repute Jackroay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5184 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,635 Times in 7,115 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello everyone. hope you are all well and good. today is the weekend and hope you all enjoy the weekend here. last day i got my weekly bonus. this week i got 36.19$ . i am so much happy with this bonus. after getting this bonus i make a trade on gbpchf and make 12.90$ profit. i am so much happy. i want to give thanks to mt5 and instaforex for giving us good opportunity to trade with bonus.

dear nice bonus of 36 dollar you received in the last week and now if you give more time to mt5 forum then my friend you earn good bonus and then you make your trades risk free if you have good capital and do hard work here good analysis give you good reward adn feed back of the members and you make your trading easy and simple here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jackroay For This Useful Post:

Kinza128 (Today)

5. #1373 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Happy

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3467 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,474 Times in 5,480 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Best of luck and you have a very outstanding amount of the bonus received from the forum of instaforex broker in the important thing that you have shows that you have on the profit of the $20 from the Great Britain pound versus CHF and I'd advise you that if you are taking any bears position you must be out from The Great Britain Pound every currency pairs they are looking towards the bullish momentum on the future
      Kinza trading journal

6. 3 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

angrezi (Today), Jackroay (Today), R3spawn (Today)

7. #1374 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9722 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 17,275 Times in 5,892 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Nice to see the decent amount of bonus in your trading account and very happy to see some profit also in your bonus account .I saw you traded the GBPCHF pair and made the profit .The pair i feel is going down but there is a strong resistance near the 1.1890 level ,if that breaks we are seeing that the pair can come towards the 1.1835 level .

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

R3spawn (Today)

9. #1375 Collapse Post
      Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock has a reputation beyond repute Interlock's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7415 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,780 Times in 5,874 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello mate.

It's a good way to post mate. Always share your weekly bonus with us mate. Don't hide it from us. Because it will help other visitors to join in this wonderful forum. Some forum users are hiding their bonus part because they are spammers and always received big amount. Now a days they are hiding themselves as moderators are taking cleaning program against them. That's a good news that you already made profit from it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Interlock For This Useful Post:

R3spawn (Today)

11. #1376 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn has a reputation beyond repute Adorn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      252 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,383 Times in 1,307 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Oh wow congratulations on on your bonus and then quick amount of profit on bonus congratulations on both. I hope you get many more withdraw yesterday gold also get me a chance to give me some pips now my withdraw is pending hope so it will processed soon. And yeah I also got good bonus for that we are thankful to MT5 and instaforex for this useful opportunity wish you good luck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Adorn For This Useful Post:

R3spawn (Today)

13. #1377 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn has a reputation beyond repute R3spawn's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      501 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,173 Times in 1,531 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello mate congrats on your bonus and also congrats on making a good profit of this bonus yesterday only and i hope you withdraw this bonus successfully and this is a really good bonus and this week I am also very much happy with my bonus since this week i got $100 bonus and you should see my today's update as it will help you since i was also stuck in this $35-$40 bonus bracket for a long time.

Reply to thread
    Page 138 of 138 ... 133 136 137 138

Subscribed to this Thread : 11