• Reply to thread
    Page 140 of 140 ... 135 138 139 140
    Results 1,391 to 1,396 of 1396

Thread: AHT's - Trading journal

1. #1391 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad has a reputation beyond repute evanshad's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,544 Times in 1,312 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by AHT     
      Hello mt5 friends , how are you? hope you are all well and good. i am also fine. welcome to my trading journal. today is the weekend and i am passing idle time now here. but i make some good market analysis here. today i am sharing my gbpchf pair analysis here. if we see the current price of the gbpchf then we can see now it lies on the 1.1910 level area. from this level the price are going down and we should find sell trade here. if the price goes down then it will come 1.1840 level area. if you see my h4 chart analysis then you can easily understand all things.

Best of luck mate and wish you happy trading career.
      Details analysis on the chart mate.
      You have a good chart based on trend lines, which is one of the best tools for analyzing the market and getting a clear general trend.
      The price is now in a selling area because it is below the trend line, and the price is in a downward wave, but you notice that the current level is a support level as well. Bottoms were formed at this level in the past.
      Hence, selling after breaking the current support will be the best

2. The Following User Says Thank You to evanshad For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #1392 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Daring

Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch has a reputation beyond repute Miral ch's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      282 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,209 Times in 2,059 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello mt5 friends , how are you? hope you are all well and good. i am also fine. welcome to my trading journal. today is the weekend and i am passing idle time now here. but i make some good market analysis here. today i am sharing my gbpchf pair analysis here. if we see the current price of the gbpchf then we can see now it lies on the 1.1910 level area. from this level the price are going down and we should find sell trade here. if the price goes down then it will come 1.1840 level area. if you see my h4 chart analysis then you can easily understand all things.

EUR/USD trading on the negetive side and facing it's movement on the bearish with the engulfing and trying to hit next bearish candle at 1.170 and may hit reverse direction in the 4 hour time frame of the market and then and possibly touch at 1.180 so a short term bearish fluctuation can be seen

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Miral ch For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

5. #1393 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel has a reputation beyond repute riaz musa khel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      594 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,436 Times in 1,736 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello dear good afternoon,
      I appreciate your analysis, this is a detailed analysis that you present, I think all three major timeframes the bearish sentiment is currently very strong with GBP/CHF pair. This strongly bearish trend seems to be slowing down given the slightly bearish signals being given by short term moving averages. So, the next bearish objective for sellers is set at the 1.1750 level. Best of luck
      Hope you never mind to visit my channel

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1#post14666720

6. #1394 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Grumpy

Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles has a reputation beyond repute Youcefstyles's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1860 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,585 Times in 4,241 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello AHT,
      While on the GBPCHF currency pair on the H1 time frame, I am considering intraday buying from the first support level 1.1870 and from the second level 1840, the target of which can be considered income up to 1.1950, the stop loss can be hidden at 1.1800. Fibonacci levels show the depth of the instrument's retracement. On M15, you can also consider buying from the level 1.1845. With a small stop at 1.1810, but the target can be seen at 1.1950.
      We have two lives, and the second begins when we realize we only have one

Latest update

7. #1395 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Arslan78 is a jewel in the rough Arslan78 is a jewel in the rough Arslan78 is a jewel in the rough Arslan78's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hello Friends ,

I glad to open a trading journal here.I want to share my trading strategy by which u all will be benefited.
      If u follow my trading strategy u need to trade long term.I think Long term trading helps us to become more relax. Hope everyone help me and we all co-operated thats helps all to make good trading.

I am so much happy to right a artiale in this forum for first time.I came to know this forum is really helpful for newbie.I am trading in forex market more than 5 years i make huge experience in this market and now i am able to minimize risk and make good profit.Now i want to share my trading strategy to all becaue i know if one can get a good strategy he can easily make good profit.

Let's discuss the strategy :
      I am a Price Action Trader.I do not use any indicator.I prefer Raw chart for analysis the market.At first u need to know what is the name of this strategy , i give a name and this name is

"AHT KPL Trading Strategy"

By using this strategy u need some tools .In bellow i mention the tools first

1. Trending Market (Uptrend or Downtrend not side way market )
      2. Find Value Area
      3.Find Trendline Support Or Resistance Zone
      4. Find Candleistics Confirmation In Value Area On Trendline S/R Zone
      5.Use Fibonacci & Consider Only Fibo 50 & 61.8 level For Retresment Entry
      6.Open Your Trade & Set Proper SL & Tp

Now i want to share the real example of this trading methode.if i give chart example then u will easily understand my strategy .
      Here given downtrend market trading strategy example:
      hello dear traders I am fine and I hope you also will be find underground profit in the forex market.
      I strongly agreed with your analysis by it in my point of you you have to wait for the next Android to start so that you can add me good money from it best of luck.

8. #1396 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina has much to be proud of Zeina's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      151 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,579 Times in 831 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

hiiiiiiiiiiiii
      This week there was nothing significant about the British currency at all, or rather the reaction received with this news background, I hope that this will be different, Boris Johnson is expected to speak, who is very dissatisfied with the negotiation process of the commissions in certain areas related to Brexit, in the fall already some of the questions must be closed, but they still cannot approach the solution in the right way.

Reply to thread
    Page 140 of 140 ... 135 138 139 140

Subscribed to this Thread : 11