MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Turok is on a distinguished road Turok's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Users' opinions about different crypto-wallets

I use advcash and rahakott, but to compare them is nonsense. They are animals of different kind. Advcash is a respectable payment system with all attributes inherent in such services. It supports fiat money, and there are two kinds of crypts: btc, bth. It issues plastic or virtual cards. You can only work with small amounts ($1k per day) without verification, and I haven't yet undergone it and don't know how long this takes. Rahakott is a purely cryptocurrency wallet which works very quickly. Registration is with HD Wallet system and takes several seconds and the service is absolutely anonymous. Rahakott supports 6 currencies: btc, bch, ltc, dash, zec, eth. I use it for mining as well. Everything is working without failures for now and the commission is quite bearable. By the way, there are no restrictions on the amounts of transfers. It lacks only a mobile version, but everything is fine in general. The problem is that I would like to use only one service to work both with fiat and crypt. What else do you use and for what purposes does one or the other wallet work best?

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to Turok for this useful post.

MT5 bozZdeviL (06-26-2018), Nyx Assassin (06-27-2018), Unregistered (3)

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has disabled reputation MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,576 Times in 7,539 Posts

I do not have experience between advcash and rahakott. I only use btc wallet.
      So, looks like you prefer to use rahakott?
      How long you use both services? If you faced any problem with them, can you share with us?

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to MT5 bozZdeviL for this useful post.

わξΨǐ ツ (06-27-2018), Legion Commander (06-27-2018), Nyx Assassin (06-27-2018), Phantom Assassin (06-27-2018)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin will become famous soon enough Nyx Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I really confusing now how many wallet that exists now, they all have same function but not all services is same.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander will become famous soon enough Legion Commander's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nyx Assassin View Post
      I really confusing now how many wallet that exists now, they all have same function but not all services is same.
      From what i know browsing on internet, each cryoptocurrency that exist is have differents cryptowallet.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3293 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

So far, the only crypto wallets that have allowed me to work efficiently with both cryptos and fiat in my country are Xapo and Bitso.

Xapo allows deposits and withdrawals through Neteller (dollars) and bitcoin, while Bitso handles a large number of options to make deposits and withdrawals in fiat and various cryptocurrencies, but unfortunately it is only enabled to provide its services in Mexico, otherwise maybe it would be the best wallet in the world.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Halosay is an unknown quantity at this point Halosay's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I've seen a phrase "we are the most convenient wallet in the world" (these are the exact words) on the Rahakott website. One cannot but laugh at it. Why not write "in the entire galaxy"? Will anyone check that? These guys have a great deal of self-confidence. Probably they don't work well, do they?

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

Ieuuqoq is an unknown quantity at this point Ieuuqoq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

They present themselves (I've seen this on the website as well) as the last island of anonymity where you can work even in virtual tunnels via tor. I've checked and there's Rahakott in Tor too. But I'm interested how it works?

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

ffoedom is on a distinguished road ffoedom's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like the various bitcoin wallets and exchangers because when there is competition we find smaller fees thanks to that.but i dobt like fact sometimes these exchanges or wallets are really scam and untrusty.

MT5 Super Moderator
      I am:
      Asleep

MT5 bozZdeviL has disabled reputation MT5 bozZdeviL's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 31,576 Times in 7,539 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Halosay View Post
      I've seen a phrase "we are the most convenient wallet in the world" (these are the exact words) on the Rahakott website. One cannot but laugh at it. Why not write "in the entire galaxy"? Will anyone check that? These guys have a great deal of self-confidence. Probably they don't work well, do they?
      lolz why you so hate them, in my opinion that words is normal for marketing.
      Lets check other posts under of you.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin will become famous soon enough Templar Assassin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ffoedom View Post
      I like the various bitcoin wallets and exchangers because when there is competition we find smaller fees thanks to that.but i dobt like fact sometimes these exchanges or wallets are really scam and untrusty.
      That is right at least we must carefully to choose one of them, because there are so many crypto wallet exists.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast