• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Korean wave

I am:
      Amused

deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar has a reputation beyond repute deathstar's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,229 Times in 4,570 Posts

Default Korean wave

Kpop has gotten really popular and now their artists and songs are already popular all over the world. Their fashion, shows, stars and even food are being adopted everywhere and liked by a lot.
      This thread is all about korean wave. You can talk about shows, post pics of your fav idols or stars, discuss about korean food, or anything korean for that matter.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

time void will become famous soon enough time void will become famous soon enough time void's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      127 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A thread for korean wave I have been enjoying korean shows for a long time now. I like their variety shows mainly but know that their movies are also equally famous. One of my best shows is knowing brothers which is really funny.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

boxzone is on a distinguished road boxzone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by time void     
      A thread for korean wave I have been enjoying korean shows for a long time now. I like their variety shows mainly but know that their movies are also equally famous. One of my best shows is knowing brothers which is really funny.
      Knowing brothers is a really funny show. It had a hard time at the beginning and changed their format for multiple times before they finally struck gold and came with the current format of classroom style.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

tablecurt is on a distinguished road tablecurt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by boxzone     
      Knowing brothers is a really funny show. It had a hard time at the beginning and changed their format for multiple times before they finally struck gold and came with the current format of classroom style.
      Yes the classroom style. I like suguen and heechul's style the best. They are a really funny duo and most of the comedic moments are created by them along with all the other members.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by time void     
      I like anything by heechul. It was really interesting when he was carefree with the way he talked to girls at the beginning, now he is a little restrained but is still the best.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

PaperTowel is on a distinguished road PaperTowel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I like korean food like galbitang, grilled pork, sundae, octopus. It is difficult to get raw octopus here since they are only found frozen so have to cook them properly before I eat.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

PaperTowel is on a distinguished road PaperTowel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

2 days and 1 night's jung joon young as a director was quite a funny episode. Really like his humor, and it was really interesting to watch his earlier episodes where his luck was almost unbeatable.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to PaperTowel for this useful post.

PongsakornFX (07-04-2018)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar     
      Kpop has gotten really popular and now their artists and songs are already popular all over the world. Their fashion, shows, stars and even food are being adopted everywhere and liked by a lot.
      This thread is all about korean wave. You can talk about shows, post pics of your fav idols or stars, discuss about korean food, or anything korean for that matter.
      Yes, it's crazy popular even in my country because there are several idols who came from out country. I think this is good development though.
      I like positive music and also good sound. The korean idols are also good at dancing and singing.
      The only i don'tlike is they like to modify their face and body with surgery.

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

JeloFone is on a distinguished road JeloFone's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      Yes, it's crazy popular even in my country because there are several idols who came from out country. I think this is good development though.
      I like positive music and also good sound. The korean idols are also good at dancing and singing.
      The only i don'tlike is they like to modify their face and body with surgery.
      Plastic surgery has become a trend. And from what I have heard, it is a common thing in Korea and even encouraged. Beauty seems to be really important these days and people will do anything to get it.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,025 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JeloFone     
      Plastic surgery has become a trend. And from what I have heard, it is a common thing in Korea and even encouraged. Beauty seems to be really important these days and people will do anything to get it.
      There was a case in Japan where a rich man married a pretty girl and then later he found out about the wife's real face before the surgery and then the man sued her. His reason was he married her because of her beauty because he thought he want to have beautiful daughters and handsome sons from their marriage.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 3 1 2 3