• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Be Careful with Rule Number 11 and 12 of agreement if You Take the any Bonus

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,051 Times in 2,090 Posts

Default Be Careful with Rule Number 11 and 12 of agreement if You Take the any Bonus

This is my experience from take the bonus 30% in this Broker.
      I have some post in this Link

before i have answer from support Insta like this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

so i need some complain cause the rule look wrong when read again rule from agreement.

i got mail from Bonus Insta and he say like this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

in the end i got mail again like this.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So, i check again my history transaction. and I suprize cause when i start order that is my wrong cause take bonus 30%.

Spoiler Spoiler:

next time, If u Interest with any bonus in this broker, u can take sometime for 2 time thinking. cause the bonus can make you disappointed.

i try read again and search the rule number 11.
      and i get this explanation from some IB Instaforex.

Explanation About CLAUSE 11 (Bonus Agreement):

1. The 30% Deposit Bonus is intended as an additional aid to the resilience of funds and not as a form of combined capital in the search for profit.
      2. If the client gets a profit with the added bonus capital, then some profit generated by the bonus is considered a bonus profit (article 11). The condition of this profit bonus can also be canceled at any time by InstaForex.
      3. The profit that can be withdrawn (withdrawal) is only profit generated from capital outside the bonus.
      4. If trading uses the capital of the deposit and capital of the bonus, then the resulting profit will also be considered partly the profit of the deposit and some profit from the bonus. The profit from the bonus (bonus profit) can not be withdrawn (withdrawal). Calculation of the composition of capital, profit and bonus in accordance with the proportion of each percentage.
      5. It is expected that you understand in advance the terms of use of the bonus, before using this facility.
        Here we include an example of how to calculate "Bonus Profit" in accordance with clause 11 bonus agreement:
      ---------------------------------------------
      Bonus Profit = Total Bonus On Account / (Total Deposit + Total Bonus) x Profit Gained.
      Example,
      Deposit = $ 1000
      Bonus on account = $ 300
      Profit = $ 500
      Account Balance = $ 1800
      Profit Bonus: 300/1300 x 500 = 115.38
      To know the amount of funds that can be withdrawn (withdrawal) is the following;

Rule Number 12 also can make you confuse about this rule without get clear explanation, i get some explanation Rule Number 12 too.

Explanation Concerning CLAUSE 12 (Bonus Agreement):

1. In accordance clause 12 on the 30% bonus agreement, then for accounts that use 30% bonus apply new provisions as follows;
      2. Bonus Agreement Clause 12 is applied to all clients.
      3. Our appeal is to immediately deposit (inject) the funds in the account before floating touch BONUS.
      4. If the floating minus reaches the bonus fund, the funds in the account can be withdrawn if the bonus terms are met, ie; Bonus x 3 = Lot to be fulfilled.

This Explanation point 1 from Rule number 12.
      • If the account has a floating minus that exceeds the nominal bonus, then the remaining equity at that time will be calculated as a bonus fund entirely. This is true as long as there is no additional deposit in account.
      Example:
      Deposit = $ 1000
      Bonus = $ 300
      Balance = $ 1300
      Floating P / L = - $ 1001
      • From that condition, the remaining $ 299 will be considered as a bonus fund entirely, as well as if subsequent recovery of funds from the client's capital is floating, then the recovery is entirely considered as a bonus as long as there is no additional new deposit in the account. (In this case, all funds can not be withdrawn, as there is no additional deposit from the client.)
      • If the account has received additional deposits again, then the nominal deposit will be calculated automatically and proportionally according to the initial bonus value ratio and initial deposit value.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

azmassi (08-07-2018)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,349 Times in 4,690 Posts

Yes, one should really think twice before accepting any type of bonus. 30% tradable bonus is a great opportunity to trade with a bigger capital but when we read all these rules, it becomes less interesting But I think it's still great

Reply to thread