• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6

Thread: Can I earn 10 points a day in the Forex market?

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

AbuzerNaeem is just really nice AbuzerNaeem is just really nice AbuzerNaeem is just really nice AbuzerNaeem is just really nice AbuzerNaeem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      118 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There's no any business can give you income just without loses so in the event that you need to make 10 pips for every day this doesn't imply that you can make its with one exchange just however you need to know well that you can make these 10 pips from the distinction between the loses and the profits per at that day and your trading must be with stop loss and cash the executives . Be that as it may, on the off chance that you demanded in making 10 pips every day without confronting any loses this will lead you for the trading without stop loss and by time you may lose all your parity since you will hold up excessively on your loses exchanges without shutting it in light of your trading without stop loss and great arrangement so the essential thing in Forex is making profits beyond what your loss however you can't make profits just without loss .

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Stresses

othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79 is a jewel in the rough othox79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1070 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Getting 10 points in forex every day is actually not a difficult thing, it's easy for us to do it if we are used to it, believe me. Things that are difficult for us to do maybe after we can get those 10 points, we are willing to stop there or continue because we feel the market is still profitable for us.
      Here is the role of discipline, because if we are not disciplined with the rules that we make, then greediness will be very easy to influence us to continue trading without stopping, until finally we mess up our plan from the beginning to get 10 points every day.
      You Learn Nothing from Your Life
      If You think You're
      RIGHT ALL THE TIME

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex has a reputation beyond repute cfd2forex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1576 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,334 Times in 2,393 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MR_Alan     
      Many traders lose in the Forex market But we do not know why
      Does anyone now have a strategy Or any method Guarantee us
      Earn 10 pips a day in the Forex market ?????
      Hi dear, you are experienced member at this forum, dear you also know all fact which cause for loss in forex business, and if we make our target only 10 pips then I think this is not a difficult target and everyone will get this target, and if your target is only 10 pips then I think if you are not in good about your knowledge in forex business even though you can get this target, from getting online signals.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Relaxed

DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe is just really nice DaveBenroe's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      664 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

If you are talking of earning 10 points per day, this means that you want to be scalping.

There is nothing bad in that because that is also a way of successful trading. With the right strategy, you can easily make 10 pips per day.

However, I don't fancy scalp trading because it ultimately ends up in losing more than desired. Preferably, I believe in long-term swing trading strategy.
      BE WEALTHY IF U WANNA BE !
      BE WRETCHED IF U CHOOSE TO BE !!

THE CHOICE IS YOURS !!!

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Cheerful

rizwanshahid has a spectacular aura about rizwanshahid has a spectacular aura about rizwanshahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      733 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This is not a very hard task the best time frame for tgis m10 and london session because in thia session market moves slowly and to earn 10 pups a day make sure select a currency with high volatility so that it can make a quick move.
      Trust only on Allah

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

dimon1973 is on a distinguished road dimon1973's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalper can consistently gain 10 pips a day. Some deals will give a loss, others a profit. In total, you can get a profit of 10 pips.I'm not a scalper or anything. Some of my orders are open for a few days. Some of them are unprofitable. I even have a losing month.

Reply to thread
    Page 6 of 6 ... 4 5 6