• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 497 of 508 ... 492 495 496 497 498 499 502 ...
    Results 4,961 to 4,970 of 5077

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

1. #4961 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed has a reputation beyond repute tahir ahmed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      763 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,726 Times in 2,262 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Now i am focusing on USDJPY pair, today this pair created bearish candle and it doing that things from its previous top level, i hope from now this pair will continue to move downside, but confirmation about strong bearish move we must wait until breaking 109.73 level, i think after breaking that level this pair will continue to move downside until reaching 109.18 level, so that i think after breaking 109.73 level if we enter in this pair for short position then we can easily target minimum 50 pips from our trade, so that right now i am decided to enter in this pair for short position and i am currently waiting for breaking 109.73 level and already set my pending order on there, my desire point for entry is 109.70 level and targeted pips 109.30 level, what are you thinking guys about this pair and my trade?
      Attachment 172946
      Dear friend you are very old member of this forum and I hope you have good experience of trading. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and I am at learning stage so I can't share my opinions with you. I am strongly agree with you.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to tahir ahmed for this useful post.

Honey Bee (02-13-2020), Jackroay (02-13-2020), Mahnoor jee (02-13-2020), Paro12 (02-13-2020)

3. #4962 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      ----

Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee has a reputation beyond repute Honey Bee's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4939 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 18,826 Times in 4,266 Posts

Good morning friends,

Today i am really happy to see my USDCAD trade, yes this pair already touched my take profit level and i got successful profit from that trade, you guys know that i always talk more about this pair for downtrend, i hope who also follow that trade he also in good profitable zone or already received good amount of profit.
      Attachment 172911

But i am not good situation at GBPUSD pair, because i opened trade for short position and currently this pair moving to the upside, but from long term chart i dont think that this pair will go upside more, i hope very soon this pair will turning back into downside and for that reason i am still holding my trade on that pair, what are you thinking guys about GBPUSD pair for long term?
      Attachment 172912
      Hi dear,
      Many congratulations you got a good amount of profit by selling the usdcad pair and next analysis the gbpusd today makes a bearish candle and stability of price will be 1.2950, if price continue follow the trend of bearish then it will target the 1.2850 using small lot and makes strong setup with stop loss and predicted the market.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Honey Bee for this useful post.

Mahnoor jee (02-13-2020), Paro12 (02-13-2020)

5. #4963 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile has a reputation beyond repute fragile's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2251 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 24,715 Times in 9,524 Posts

Now i am focusing on USDJPY pair, today this pair created bearish candle and it doing that things from its previous top level, i hope from now this pair will continue to move downside, but confirmation about strong bearish move we must wait until breaking 109.73 level, i think after breaking that level this pair will continue to move downside until reaching 109.18 level, so that i think after breaking 109.73 level if we enter in this pair for short position then we can easily target minimum 50 pips from our trade, so that right now i am decided to enter in this pair for short position and i am currently waiting for breaking 109.73 level and already set my pending order on there, my desire point for entry is 109.70 level and targeted pips 109.30 level, what are you thinking guys about this pair and my trade?
      Attachment 172946
      Hello brother!
      USD/JPY is buying and selling beneath the one hundred ten.00 parent at the same time as consolidating the current profits for the third day in a row. USD/JPY is protecting above the main each day easy shifting averages (SMAs).
      The spot is losing bullish momentum below the 109.87 resistance while trading above the primary SMAs. If the bears have a wreck underneath the 109.64/53 aid sector, USD/JPY would possibly pull back off in the direction of the 109.20 level, in step with the Technical Confluences Indicator. Resistances are visible near the 109.87 and 110.10 rate tiers.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to fragile For This Useful Post:

Paro12 (02-13-2020)

7. #4964 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      ----

naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan has a reputation beyond repute naveed hassan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      519 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,986 Times in 3,016 Posts

Attachment 172946

Dear trader USD JPY currency pair is going to downward direction you are trading in USD JPY, I have already told you about USD JPY that it will come down a lot now USD JPY is a very good opportunity to sell to all of us, we will get good profits from here present chart analysis is 109.78

8. The Following User Says Thank You to naveed hassan For This Useful Post:

Paro12 (02-13-2020)

9. #4965 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581 has a reputation beyond repute David Milan581's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      402 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,023 Times in 972 Posts

Attachment 172946
      Sir, your point is right, I also feel that you canalize very well and maybe you can have our trade on the line exactly because you have been working in it for a long time and you may have some analysis very good

10. The Following User Says Thank You to David Milan581 For This Useful Post:

Paro12 (02-13-2020)

11. #4966 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6671 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 19,161 Times in 5,870 Posts

Today at earlier i set pending order on USDJPY pair, i see my pending trade already opened and i think right now this pair will continue to moving on downside and will be touch my take profit level, but i dont think that within today it will do that, i think for getting successful profit from this pair i need to wait tomorrow or day after tomorrow, but i am confirm that it will touching my take profit level.
      Name:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 444
Size:  26.2 KB

GBPUSD pair still looking upward, i think this pair will continue to go upside until touching 1.3070 and before breaking that level this pair will turning back again on downside, i am also still holding my trade on that pair, because very soon this pair will change his moving direction.
      Name:  Screenshot_2.png
Views: 23
Size:  23.1 KB

12. The following 11 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

Kinza128 (02-13-2020), naveed hassan (02-13-2020), Paro12 (02-13-2020), ReadingPro (02-13-2020), Snoopdogg (02-13-2020), Sunnyleone (02-13-2020), SweetRose (02-13-2020), tender (02-13-2020), TupacShakur (02-13-2020), Unregistered (2)

13. #4967 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56 has a reputation beyond repute amiron56's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7394 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 34,484 Times in 8,948 Posts

Today at earlier i set pending order on USDJPY pair, i see my pending trade already opened and i think right now this pair will continue to moving on downside and will be touch my take profit level, but i dont think that within today it will do that, i think for getting successful profit from this pair i need to wait tomorrow or day after tomorrow, but i am confirm that it will touching my take profit level.
      Attachment 173020

GBPUSD pair still looking upward, i think this pair will continue to go upside until touching 1.3070 and before breaking that level this pair will turning back again on downside, i am also still holding my trade on that pair, because very soon this pair will change his moving direction.
      Attachment 173022
      good afternoon my dear also to you. Usdjpy price now approaches a strong resistance area on the h4 chart so I am looking here a selling chance which you already get it and open sell trades. This is a sign of a good trader. I open says gold activities highly affect the usdjpy price. Today gold uppish and usdjpy price down. But if the gold can break 1575 it will be flying aiming the price of 1590 or upper and usdjpy price will be moving downside I am sure.
      !!!Key to get success is to follow money management and using of stop loss!!![

14. The following 5 users say Thank You to amiron56 for this useful post.

ARD2 (02-13-2020), Kinza128 (02-13-2020), ReadingPro (02-13-2020), Unregistered (2)

15. #4968 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Busy

ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2 has a reputation beyond repute ARD2's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,783 Times in 1,598 Posts

Attachment 173020

Attachment 173022
      Yes of course, being able to have a good patience can make you earn more instead of over trading, because once you start over trading you will find out that there will be more chances to make a mistake, so its always more preferable to wait because a good opportunity will always come

16. The following 2 users say Thank You to ARD2 for this useful post.

amiron56 (02-13-2020), Kinza128 (02-13-2020)

17. #4969 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Bashul

ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro has a reputation beyond repute ReadingPro's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,864 Times in 4,383 Posts

Attachment 173020

Attachment 173022
      the price of USD JPY market has been falling down heavily and now I am looking that it has been ready to move up because general market direction is totally in buying side. But, when I checked the move of gbpusd and I am looking that its next target would be 1.31 level and soon you will able to sold it from this strong level.

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to ReadingPro for this useful post.

Kinza128 (02-13-2020), Paro12 (02-13-2020)

19. #4970 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Relaxed

Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128 has a reputation beyond repute Kinza128's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2039 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,759 Times in 3,366 Posts

Attachment 173020

Attachment 173022
      US dollar versus Japanese Yen is making the strong down from the level of 10 9.90 that's why the Gole Market is making a strong of you and I still believe that the price is projected from the level of 10 8.40 again.
      Technically Great Britain pound versus US dollar is facing the strong supply zone at the level of 1 to 9 80 and we have the maximum chances the prize make a beard smooth what is the level of 2750 and the Great Britain pound versus US dollar.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kinza128 for this useful post.

tender (02-13-2020), TupacShakur (02-13-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 497 of 508 ... 492 495 496 497 498 499 502 ...