• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 594 of 628 ... 589 592 593 594 595 596 599 ...
    Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 6276

Thread: zahid4x's - Trading journal

1. #5931 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Sad

anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555 has a reputation beyond repute anum555's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      607 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,977 Times in 2,075 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Interlock     
      Good day mate.

How are you dear? Hope you are fine and doing well in trading. I appreciate your analysis on NZDUSD mate. According to my analysis i think NZDUSD will gonna test 0.6250 level by this week. USD looks weaker against NZD right now. Let's see what will happen next mate.

Good luck for your trading mate.
      Hello Dear friend
      Nzdusd is now clearly giving us a great opportunity for us to learn the forex trading and make sure a good profit according to my analysis now it's a great time for us to make a good profit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anum555 For This Useful Post:

Faizii (05-22-2020)

3. #5932 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three has a reputation beyond repute saqib8three's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      514 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,309 Times in 2,316 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zahid4x     
      Yesterday when NZDUSD pair moved to the upside i thought this time i will get successful profit from this pair, but today i see this pair now creating bearish candle, i also see most of the pair which against of the USD currency those are going on downside, thats mean currently USD currency little bit strong and for that reason those pair are going on downside, but currently i am really afraid about of NZDUSD pair, previous three times this pair rejected from current level, so that if this time this pair again rejected from this level then it will take longer time to get successful profit, this is just beginning of the day, i before ending of the day it will again move to the upside.
      Attachment 198852
      The NZDUSD pair shows progressively bullish tendency ensuing to slanting toward 0.6073, on its way to deal with achieve our held up positive goal at 0.6216, holding on for more rising in the approaching sessions.Therefore, the bullish example will remain proposed for the exceptional period, reinforced by moving over the EMA50, observing that it is basic to hold above 0.6073 to achieve the kept things under control targets.The expected trading range for the time being is between 0.6080 assistance and 0.6216 so I believe it will be plummet.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to saqib8three for this useful post.

Faizii (05-22-2020), fragile (05-22-2020), zahid4x (05-22-2020)

5. #5933 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20 has much to be proud of global20's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      106 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,161 Times in 555 Posts

Yesterday when NZDUSD pair moved to the upside i thought this time i will get successful profit from this pair, but today i see this pair now creating bearish candle, i also see most of the pair which against of the USD currency those are going on downside, thats mean currently USD currency little bit strong and for that reason those pair are going on downside, but currently i am really afraid about of NZDUSD pair, previous three times this pair rejected from current level, so that if this time this pair again rejected from this level then it will take longer time to get successful profit, this is just beginning of the day, i before ending of the day it will again move to the upside.
      Attachment 198852
      if you look at H4 chart then this is showing long bullish trend for last several weeks. obviously there was a good gain for NZDUSD which was came from 0.59180 to 0.6152 level. I believe that price can continue the bullish trend up to 0.6375 soon and that is what we are getting hints because overall corona virus effect and death into USA is extremely high so their economic condition will get worst.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to global20 For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (05-22-2020)

7. #5934 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010 has a reputation beyond repute Manoo1010's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 5,016 Times in 2,261 Posts

Attachment 198852
      Hi mt5 mates i hope you will be fine and enjoying forex trading as well as grabbing some good profits i have read your post about the currency pair it is very profitable and beneficial trading pair for everyone and your opinion upto the mark and I totally agree with your stance your analysis always helpful for me in future trading i hope you will continue to share your experience and analysis with all forex members

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Manoo1010 For This Useful Post:

zahid4x (05-22-2020)

9. #5935 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Techie has much to be proud of Techie has much to be proud of Techie has much to be proud of Techie has much to be proud of Techie has much to be proud of Techie has much to be proud of Techie has much to be proud of Techie has much to be proud of Techie has much to be proud of Techie has much to be proud of Techie's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      116 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,637 Times in 597 Posts

Attachment 198852
      Hello mate you are right about the USD being strong which I will say it has been for long but I believe very soon the USD is bound to go weak I will hold on till that happens before I start selling the USD

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to Techie for this useful post.

Kingbizzle (05-21-2020), Omoba9ce (05-21-2020), zahid4x (05-22-2020)

11. #5936 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      ----

dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi has a reputation beyond repute dilawar niazi's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      1228 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 14,061 Times in 5,942 Posts

Attachment 198852
      Assalamu Alaikum . Hope you are hard work in Forex trading market. Because you are stay at home due to Corona and maximum time spend in Forex trading market end my best wishes with you and your successful every field in your life Nzdusd this week. I made the last update about the current status of this trade at that time, it had more profit than the one you can see below, that is why i made the mistake in this trade. If i had waited till the later times, i would still have made $70 more. Meaning that i would have made more than $100 from this trade. But i will not be saying that i did the right or the wrong time, because the market has taken more time than necessary before i had the chance to finally make a close on this trade yesterday, and it was so soon that the Nzdusd began to jump lower, that was painful in a way.

I know that even at the fact that the Gbpusd made the great fall this, this pair will still continue with some greater falling in the coming weeks. If the trendline resistance point of the daily time frame of Nzdusd at 0.6014 is not broken upward, this will be the great reason that the Nzdusd will be making the good falling that could see this pair to the point of 0.5775 in the very sluggish market movement to come in the next possible week ahead of us.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dilawar niazi For This Useful Post:

Faizii (05-22-2020)

13. #5937 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Sad

zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x has a reputation beyond repute zahid4x's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      7028 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      248 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,801 Times in 6,961 Posts

Good morning friends, how are you everyone? today is the last day of the week and also today is the bonus day, i hope everyone are waiting for their bonus and i see last week some trader lost their money, i hope this time you guys more careful about your trade.

Guys you know that since long time i hold my buy trade at NZDUSD pair, currently i am not too far from my entry level, yesterday and day before yesterday this pair go above of my entry level, thats mean i was on small profitable zone but i was not close my trade, because my target already set on there and until reaching my target area i will hold my trade, but from yesterday this pair start again to creating bearish candle and it doing this from its resistance area, thats mean again this pair will go downside and it will be depend on today's candle, if today's candle create bearish then it confirm that it will move on downside, but if it can create bullish and it will break its resistance level and will be touched my take profit level, what are you thinking guys about today's movement?
      Name:  Screenshot_1.png
Views: 853
Size:  19.1 KB

14. The following 15 users say Thank You to zahid4x for this useful post.

amiron56 (05-22-2020), Awantaha (05-22-2020), dagul (05-22-2020), dtvade (05-22-2020), Faizii (05-22-2020), fragile (05-22-2020), global20 (05-22-2020), hafsa (05-22-2020), hayzee19 (05-22-2020), Kalex (05-22-2020), Kingbizzle (05-22-2020), Mian gee (05-22-2020), rezwanfx (05-22-2020), silvermaddness (05-22-2020), valour01 (05-22-2020)

15. #5938 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bannyfx is a name known to all Bannyfx is a name known to all Bannyfx is a name known to all Bannyfx is a name known to all Bannyfx is a name known to all Bannyfx is a name known to all Bannyfx's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good morning friends, how are you everyone? today is the last day of the week and also today is the bonus day, i hope everyone are waiting for their bonus and i see last week some trader lost their money, i hope this time you guys more careful about your trade.

Guys you know that since long time i hold my buy trade at NZDUSD pair, currently i am not too far from my entry level, yesterday and day before yesterday this pair go above of my entry level, thats mean i was on small profitable zone but i was not close my trade, because my target already set on there and until reaching my target area i will hold my trade, but from yesterday this pair start again to creating bearish candle and it doing this from its resistance area, thats mean again this pair will go downside and it will be depend on today's candle, if today's candle create bearish then it confirm that it will move on downside, but if it can create bullish and it will break its resistance level and will be touched my take profit level, what are you thinking guys about today's movement?
      Attachment 199123
      i think about nzd usd is that it still has some more room to go up but considering it is already in overbought area then it will try to make a pull back or correction first but for a longer term if i see on daily chart the trend is already showing an up trend so if you are planning to go long term buy is a good option.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bannyfx For This Useful Post:

hafsa (05-22-2020)

17. #5939 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa has a reputation beyond repute hafsa's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      2114 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 20,104 Times in 7,151 Posts

Attachment 199123
      This seems to be a very enlightening study. NZDUSD prices have moved away from down channel support. There is a good chance of opening a purchase after making sure the bullish breakout is not fake. We know the New Zealand dollar has one A good record of fighting against many popular currencies in the world, so we should stop aggressive trade now Conservative trade follow now.

18. #5940 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha has a reputation beyond repute Awantaha's Avatar
      Accrued Payments
      296 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,976 Times in 1,906 Posts

Attachment 199123
      My opinion about Newzealand dollar versus United State dollars currency pair is is currency pair will move in biresh side this major currency pair is looking good as we see in the background we can easily detect this pair will give us some good profit it has tendency to move in our favour other reason is United State dollar index showing siften sui have good opportunity cell this currency pair and make good profit but be aware of non farm payroll effect news is going to be released today

19. The following 2 users say Thank You to Awantaha for this useful post.

dagul (05-22-2020), Shaheryar (05-22-2020)

Reply to thread
    Page 594 of 628 ... 589 592 593 594 595 596 599 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 23